CO - Richard & Mayumi Heene charged in Balloon Boy hoax, Fort Collins, 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he didn't fall out. Please dear God, don't let him be dead. If he landed softly and they get there in time, with enough people on hand, he might still have a chance.
God, protect this child.

My son just called and said he saw on Fox that there are reports the kid was seen falling out. OMG.

Oh no!! I hope he's okay!!! I'm still hoping he was never in that balloon. This is one of the craziest things I've ever seen.

The bottom container has not been breached. He was never in it to begin with. Per sheriff on cnn.

Is the guy on HLN driving anyone else crazy? He keeps chuckling / laughing. There is NOTHING funny about this situation.
Ignorant for laughing, dumma chit!

I'm watching on a local station live, HLN kept running tapes.

CNN: Sheriff's spokesperson says since the balloon was in the air, people have been searching the grounds and around the home.

You would think that if he fell out and landed okay, someone would have found him by now because he would be running/walking/yelling for help!

I guess he could have hung on to the rope for a bit.....If he was ever near the balloon.

anyone catch where this person saying they saw something fall onto their property might have been?

Hopefully he wasn't very high?

Reports coming out that it isn't Falcon, it is Rio (sp) that is missing.

Falcon!

They are searching......

From what I see, it doesn't look like a 6 year old could be inside AND untether it at the same time!!!!!!

Say now, the cabin basket was NEVER opened!

What a "roller-coaster" ....

20 on ground searching in addition to patrol driving around.

20 people on the ground, patrols riding and looking. I'm not sure who I'm quoting, whoever is on CNN.

Look in the house! I had one disappear on me out of a locked back yard and by the time I was ready to call the MPs (about 15 minutes) something told me to check one more time in the bedrooms, she had crawled into the closet with a blanket and was sound asleep.

Check the house! I hope he's hiding in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo