CO - Richard & Mayumi Heene charged in Balloon Boy hoax, Fort Collins, 2009 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone pick up on the tone change in Richards voice as he talked about his balloon to the operator?
So far I have heard/seen:
1: The the Parents were in the house eating lunch when they saw the balloon fly by the window.
2: Falcon has a bit of Asthma. (Dad says this during an interview as to why his son is not feeling well.)
3: The boys look afraid to say anything without some sort of approval from a parent. (Falcon does look at his Mom for approval before saying the famous "....for the show...." line, once she nods her head yes.)
4: Dad seems awful upset over the strangest things (things we have seen on the ABC show, the balloon video they made themselves and when poor Falcon does get sick on camera. This is where Richard seems to start to loose it a bit. Not in a way that his child is ill. More of a "but your not listening to me any more." kind of way.).

It will be very interesting to see what happens once the investigators ask Mr. Heene a few questions under a hot light.

Those pizza delivery photos: isn't that Falcon accepting the pizzas at the door, in the MIDDLE of the search, while he was still "missing"?!?!?!?! Falcon was the only one of the 3 boys with a dark shirt on that day.

Those pizza delivery photos: isn't that Falcon accepting the pizzas at the door, in the MIDDLE of the search, while he was still "missing"?!?!?!?! Falcon was the only one of the 3 boys with a dark shirt on that day.

If you read the comments underneath, it says the photo was photoshopped? The house address is incorrect, or something?

Who knows, these people are crazy.

Dad keeps harping how it wasn't marketable, couldn't be patented...why would I do this for publicity?? Focusing too much on those facts. Almost like yeah, someone give me a contract to build one, give me money and see what I can do. Just weird. My thoughts anyway.

I think it was a hoax alright. One the boys pulled over on their kooky parents who would believe it.

imo

FORT COLLINS - A man whose experimental balloon took off and raced across the Colorado sky on Thursday - reportedly with that man's 6-year-old son aboard - says he plans to give a "big announcement" at 10 a.m. Saturday morning.

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=125244&catid=339

Thanks for posting this. Oh boy. I can hardly wait. It has to do with money and a new invention, I'm sure. These parents are on my s list for a few days -- anyway!!

If you read the comments underneath, it says the photo was photoshopped? The house address is incorrect, or something?

Who knows, these people are crazy.

If you do a research...that IS their address.(On the house...not the one given on the receipt.) For some reason I remember seeing those numbers on the house (in the back) during all the live news reels.

This is what the front of their house looks like: They taped it up for the show.
http://i33.tinypic.com/9ghn5u.jpg

One more link:
If you watch this bit of YT video you will see the same photo of Falco at the front door.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQudFAZCd7w&feature=related"]YouTube - CNN barnett co ballon boy reax cnn P[/ame]

I sincerely doubt Falcon accepted pizzas at the door in the middle of the search. The photos of him accepting pizzas appear to be after the search has ended.

I sincerely doubt Falcon accepted pizzas at the door in the middle of the search. The photos of him accepting pizzas appear to be after the search has ended.

I posted about the weirdness of a pizza delivery in the middle of all this, and immediately after, they announced he had been found...and the delivery car took off. I'm supposing that the cat was out of the bag. My question is, was the child discovered for a full 40 minutes before they announced it-- the time it took to have the pies delivered? I don't think so...iow, the appetites were just fine in that house before Falcon emerged. It looks like a reward to me.

Interesting that by the next morning, there was barfing...the real stress had set in, imo.

I am disgusted by this whole thing.

Even his press conference was a hoax! lmao!

Give me your questions in a box and I'll get back to you!!!

Must need some time to compose his answers....

This man is full of drama, He came out told reporters to put their questions in a box and he would be back later. Said it wasn't a hoax. Nothing else.

FORT COLLINS - A man whose experimental balloon took off and raced across the Colorado sky on Thursday - reportedly with that man's 6-year-old son aboard - says he plans to give a "big announcement" at 10 a.m. Saturday morning.

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=125244&catid=339

So his big announcement was to "put your questions in a box?" OMG...how about he goes into a box....you've got to be kidding me. Stop covering these people now.

Well, he can put his answers in a balloon and float them for all I care because nobody will believe a word he says anyway.

Gosh, I don't mind adults pulling stupid and costly pranks if they pay up later, as long as they just make fools of themselves and cause only nuisance, no real harm to others, but involving their kids in their deceptive schemes is just low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member