CO - Richard & Mayumi Heene charged in Balloon Boy hoax, Fort Collins, 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so mind-blowing! Now they are saying on HLN there's a possibility the boy could have fallen out... Praying that this is not the case. :(

OMG I hadn't even thought of that!!!!! SCARY!

Oh dear god, he might have fallen out. That poor baby.

Sheriff saying boy may have falling out shortly after take off.....

Heard this too. They think the balloon "door" is open. This would be very bad. But I have faith in a 6 year old boy.

Now that I've seen the balloon, and is is huge, a well placed bullet would help a lot!

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=the-trouble-with-men

"Sons are tough on their mothers. Whether it is heavier birth weights, amplified testosterone levels or simple, hair-raising high jinks, boys seem to take an extra toll on the women who gave birth to them. And by poring over Finnish church records from two centuries ago, Virpi Lummaa of the University of Sheffield in England can prove it: sons reduce a mother’s life span by an average of 34 weeks."

more at link: http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=the-trouble-with-men

My prayers for this family.

Just heard the helium baloon came loose from the backyard

That thing is flying so fast, and tipping! And Falcon is just adorable. Praying that he is still in there (didn't fall out) and that this can come to a safe ending.

From CNN.com:

Margie Martinez of the Weld County Sheriff's Office said a sibling saw the boy climb into the basket before the balloon took off. Since the door on the balloon was unlocked, Martinez said it's possible the boy had fallen out.

Oh my GOD! Been watching this holding my breath...horrifying

It looks like it is deflating. And if the door is open on this, then I think he had to have fallen out. How could the lil guy keep himself from not. I mean he is only 6. How sad.

The balloon is estimated to be 20 FT long 5 FT high.

Discussing the possibility that the child may no longer be aboard by watching how the balloon is listing ~ all speculation by TH on CNN.

Part of the balloon is deflating and it's tilted badly. I hope they are wrong about him falling out.

Can't they send a sky diver up to intercept him?

Can we hope that he fell out while the balloon was at very low elevation (few feet off the ground ) and hasn't run home yet because he's afraid he'll get in trouble?

I know it sounds implausible but I can hope can't I?

I don't see how the lil boy could survive this. If the balloon hits the ground. It will be to hard of a hit, imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx