CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. He had this all worked out in his mind and then the plane delay. I’d imagine the girls were deceased a few hours either in the home or the truck. IMO they were in the home and he made sure she saw them before he attacked her.

If the girls’ bodies were in bags from the time they died until they left the house, would cadaver dogs still alert?

It has been stated, the girls were in the oil tanks for 4 days.
I wonder, if he had already placed them, into the tanks, before SW came home.
Two trips to hide all deceased.
CCTV, that Police may have, would show 2 trips.

Thank you for chiming in with the facts.
I’m so sorry you and so many are going through these huge losses. I can only imagine some of what you read here by a few only adds to it. I commend you for being strong, sticking around and replying.

All,
I am not a Thrive promoter. I do believe that she answered this question, and the rest I also found on this link, by doing a simple google search.
From now knowing what level she was at, and which she was close to hitting, go here and tabulate:
https://media.le-vel.com/Documents/RewardsPlan.pdf
I also include the picture that gained from public knowledge at this point, what I see as what would be the minimum affects of her income. I used red circles or notations. This page does not include the bonus trips paid for by the company. She was at least Level 6, car bonus shows that.
*Now bring CWs Thrive salary into the mix, who also had to be at least a Level 6 for his car bonus, if I am reading this correctly.
BTW, that percent is for each level. Each.
They were not destitute by any means. ANY, IMO.
BK was five a year prior to finding Thrive.
HOA suit, we still don’t know what that’s for but I’m still sticking with my original poster thought they were fighting fines, until I see otherwise. And honestly, not my business anyway.

Yes, pyramid schemes are illegal. Someone said MLM gets around that by selling s product and downlines. This really got me thinking the past week. How is THIS MLM company any different than a Corporate structure and/or one that has a bonus plan. With my Corporate job, I am really failing to see the difference, and I never gave it much thought until this past week, like I said.
Use me as an example: Corporate Technology Director, that has a bonus structure geared to the technology PRODUCT that I sell existing or new clients.
Sold: $44M USD, 1 year
Director bonus, 1 year: $3,332 USD (after taxes)
Above me (each title increases their bonus percentage of what I sold):
Sr Dir: plus 10%
VP: plus 15% of what I sold, every sr director and director UNDER them.
Exec VP plus 20%, CEO/Pres 25%

Just food for thought. I’ll still being chewing on this myself for awhile.

I think they were doing very well financially. I think people want to assume that they were poor because she was in direct sales and a lot of people don’t succeed at that. But clearly she succeeded. From the video I watched there are team matching bonuses and then it mentioned some other bonus.

With a strong team, she was doing great. This is why her team was so important to her.

There is always the chance of him being found. Plus I can't see him going to the effort of changing I.D and he would have to give up all his family and friends if he did that.

sorry quote didn't work. This was reply to Dadvocate . On why not run away or change identity.

It has been stated, the girls were in the oil tanks for 4 days.
I wonder, if he had already placed them, into the tanks, before SW came home.
Two trips to hide all deceased.
CCTV, that Police may have, would show 2 trips.

Weren't the girls with their mother on her trip?

I wondered that too. Ashleigh Banfield said on HLN their home in NC was in Shanann's name only. "...it turns out back in 2009, this whole family picked up and packed up in a hurry. They sold a house in Belmont, North Carolina that was in Shanann`s name, and apparently took off leaving just about all the furniture behind. This is from the Denver Post."
It is pure speculation on anyone's part about the house sale in NC; however, please remember this is immediately after the market collapse that had a profound effect on the housing market. They may have found that it was not cost effective to take their furniture.
MOO

I think money was very much the motive. At the very least he probably was thinking of the yrs of child support he would owe,and I imagine he wouldn't want to split the house profits.
IMO

Yes, the house sale, 401k, life insurance (eventually) and not wanting to pay child support. Also, I bet if she was "missing" for a while, he would have started a account.

I don't necessarily have an opinion or not if they are in financial crisis or not, but the mortgage company will continue to pay those bills even if you are behind. They just add it to your arrears usually. Having taxes current and insurance coverage protects the interest in their collateral.

I know of a homeowners that were two years behind on their mortgage. The owners were selling it as a short sale (short sale meaning what they owe is short of what they can sell for) and were behind on their mortgage by 2 years (3 years when it finally sold) and both the property tax and homeowners insurance were paid in full, just added to the debt the bank eventually sued them for.

I wonder if this is county or state specific. I know this isn’t how it works in my county.

Scott Peterson thought he was going to run away with Amber Frye even with Laci's disappearance being all over the news. It's amazing what people can convince themselves of.
Speaking of Scott Peterson, I'm curious to know what you think about Dale Yeager's comments. ?

Dale Yeager saw parallels between Chris Watts’ appeal prior to his arrest this week and the actions of Scott Peterson nearly two decades ago.

“That’s what is in my head. If they’re safe right now, they’re going to come back,” Watts said. “But if they’re not safe right now, that’s the not-knowing part. Last night I had every light in the house on, I was hoping that I would just get ran over by the kids just running in and barrel-rushing me, but it didn’t happen. And it was just a traumatic night trying to be here.”

“He has an incredibly large ego,” the analyst said. “He was very convincing in front of the camera, which means he really comes off as sociopathic. That doesn’t mean he is mentally ill, just that he has a personality defect.”

Chris Watts’ actions lead forensic analyst to call accused killer “Scott Peterson, just less charismatic”

Appearances don't tell the whole story
Yes yes yes.

My ex and I both had a strong social media presence because we ran in the same circle, and even hung out with some friends from that circle. I had people message me asking what happened because it seemed like we were in a "fairy tale romance". It was nothing of the sort. He used to dote all over me on SM and in front of others, but berate me in private. I used to dote on him, even though he had raped me and I was trying to think of how to get out with my safety and sanity intact. I didn't want people to know the truth, and neither did he (though for different reasons, obviously).

So many questions....

Did he have a mental illness/breakdown
Did she?
We’re they using drugs?
We’re they swingers?
We’re they broke?
When did the affair start?
We’re they really happy before this or the six week trip?

I just can’t wrap my mind around CW believing that his mistress is going to go “oh your family disappeared? Come live happily ever after with me!” I can’t believe he would think that.

It's hard to believe for any reasonable person, but indeed it happens.

It's exactly what Gerard Baden-Clay believed when he murdered his wife. He wrote secret emails to his mistress that everything would "be taken care of" by a certain date, and they could finally be together. The mistress assumed he meant separation.

He killed his wife. Made her "disappear".

He believed he would get away with it. He didn't.

He wasn't the first, and sadly he won't be the last. They're arrogant enough to believe they're cleverer than everyone else. It's why within hours of his wife's body being found Gerard filed for life insurance, similar to Chris Watts talking to the Thayers about putting the house on the market when his wife had only been missing a few hours.

They're over it already and just want to move on with their lives. They don't even realise how strange they sound to others.

Speaking of Scott Peterson, I'm curious to know what you think about Dale Yeager's comments. ?

Dale Yeager saw parallels between Chris Watts’ appeal prior to his arrest this week and the actions of Scott Peterson nearly two decades ago.

“That’s what is in my head. If they’re safe right now, they’re going to come back,” Watts said. “But if they’re not safe right now, that’s the not-knowing part. Last night I had every light in the house on, I was hoping that I would just get ran over by the kids just running in and barrel-rushing me, but it didn’t happen. And it was just a traumatic night trying to be here.”

“He has an incredibly large ego,” the analyst said. “He was very convincing in front of the camera, which means he really comes off as sociopathic. That doesn’t mean he is mentally ill, just that he has a personality defect.”

Chris Watts’ actions lead forensic analyst to call accused killer “Scott Peterson, just less charismatic”
He absolutely comes off as sociopathic.

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads