CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing about this crime is "reasonable" on any level.

The disposal of toddlers in oil tanks puts CW into a whole new realm of "depraved" INMO. Even people who are not parents, won't be able to wrap their heads around this. And I don't see any woman on a jury who is a Mother, to be able to forgive this.

Nothing about this crime is "reasonable" on any level.

The disposal of toddlers in oil tanks puts CW into a whole new realm of "depraved" INMO. Even people who are not parents, won't be able to wrap their heads around this. And I don't see any woman on a jury who is a Mother, to be able to forgive this.

I certainly people don’t think that just because a juror is a mother that means must vote guilty.

Nah. I really don't see time being an issue especially since many remote workers don't necessarily punch a time clock.
I don' think he actually worked at the remote location. I could be wrong, but I recall seeing somewhere that LE spoke to CW's supervisor and that he advised CW was at work that day at 8:00 a.m..

I don’t believe we have any evidence that CW killed the children. We also don’t have any evidence that SW killed them. But I believe the jury will be presented with a lot to bring reasonable doubt into question. IMO

Last night there was some conversation about you possibly being related to CW.

IF this is the case:

I’m thinking about ARS’ mom this morning. How hard it must have been for her to do the right thing, turn her son into police for killing Jessica Ridgeway. But she did it. This did not mean that she loved her son any less, just that she knew deep in her heart what was right.

So for any persons out there defending CW simply on the basis of defending someone they might know or care for, I hope these individuals can look deeply into themselves to think about what really is right. Sometimes the truth is hard to face, and we see family members in denial a lot in some of these cases.

As far as deflection tactics, etc, blaming someone else is number one. But this is not about whether SW was a good wife, or if NU was snooping, etc.
Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion and I am all about fairly discussing both sides while being respectful to the victims and her friend. A judge would likely strike many of your comments based on irrelevancy, imo.

Last edited:
I don’t believe we have any evidence that CW killed the children. We also don’t have any evidence that SW killed them. But I believe the jury will be presented with a lot to bring reasonable doubt into question. IMO

We do have evidence though. She is dead. They are dead. He disposed of all of them. An innocent dad wouldn’t do what he did to those little girls. That is pretty damning evidence that he did it.

Name one other case of an innocent parent throwing their child away when they didn’t kill them.

We do have evidence though. She is dead. They are dead. He disposed of all of them. An innocent dad wouldn’t do what he did to those little girls. That is pretty damning evidence that he did it.

Name one other case of an innocent parent throwing their child away when they didn’t kill them.

The Ramsey case. I think the son did it and look what the parents did to her to cover it up. IMO

I certainly people don’t think that just because a juror is a mother that means must vote guilty.
You are obviously not a Mom. While there are Mothers who have killed children, even the worst, bury their children with a blanket. Demonstrating some level acknowledging they want the child to have comfort.

Dropping dead children into an oil container, reeks of coverup, and destruction of evidence.

I think a shovel is standard equipment for a work truck on field sites.

And he might have already had one in the garage.

However, as I often ask in other threads, might he have gone to Walmart, Lowe’s, Home Depot...Walmart would be open if it was after hours. He likely had what all he needed. Just a thought. I hadn’t seen any mention of tarps, etc.

Last edited:
I think reasonable doubt could come in if the children’s DNA is under her finger nails. We don’t know that to be the case though.

On the other side of this coin is maybe her DNA is under their nails because she is their mother and took care of them. She was gone only two days. Did he bathe them? Did he wash their hands? If he killed them I can’t imagine he cared enough to clean the kids.

For that matter HIS DNA could be under their nails for the same reason. They could have each other’s DNA under their nails. Does that mean we should believe they killed each other?

Your hopes of them finding Shanann’s DNA under her children’s nails and that meaning he couldn’t have killed them is misled. There could be several peoples’ DNA there but you can’t say that means it got there during a violent struggle.

The fact remains that he threw their bodies away. That is far more damning than any skin cells under their nails.

On the other side of this coin is maybe her DNA is under their nails because she is their mother and took care of them. She was gone only two days. Did he bathe them? Did he wash their hands? If he killed them I can’t imagine he cared enough to clean the kids.

For that matter HIS DNA could be under their nails for the same reason. They could have each other’s DNA under their nails. Does that mean we should believe they killed each other?

Your hopes of them finding Shanann’s DNA under her children’s nails and that meaning he couldn’t have killed them is misled. There could be several peoples’ DNA there but you can’t say that means it got there during a violent struggle.

The fact remains that he threw their bodies away. That is far more damning than any skin cells under their nails.

I never said I hope they do.

Do we know whether CW used a truck he personally owned, or a truck owned by his employer to transport the bodies of SW,BW and CW?

They refer to it as his work truck, so I assume it is company owned, but I didn’t see any sort of logos.

I want to know if the neighbor’s security camera ever caught him backing that truck into his garage to load stuff up before work, prior to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member