CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
See that’s the problem. Many see an early headline and believe that is the truth and nothing else. It isn’t true.
Not a headline. We cannot link to FB pages but here is what her brother said, verbatim. "That may he rot in hell.He killed my pregnant sister and my two nieces". Please do not trivialize his statement as just a headline that somehow people misinterpret. He is closer to the source than you are. He kniws the truth. This is not his only comment where he says CW killed his entire family.

Can someone fill me in on the “doll corpse” thing? I’ve seen it mentioned a few times but I’m lost as to what it means or what the story is behind it. Thanks!

I was surprised he had no family members there either. At least I didn’t hear of any. He has a mom,dad and a sister I think. Have we heard anything from them? I’m sure they are devastated as well but I would be there to support my child no matter what.

I don't know...if my son killed his wife and 3 yr old baby girl, God Forbid, .....I am not sure I could sit behind him in court.

I still don’t understand what his actual plan was. With his own home camera and his neighbors (that he may not have known about) even if he had more time, how was he going to explain how she left? Was he going to drive her car off and leave it somewhere? Maybe this has been discussed before and I missed it, but it just doesn’t seem like he had any kind of plan. I know he didn’t have time to clean up and get rid of her phone and other evidence, but even if her friend hadn’t come over that day, how much time did he think he had??? She is too well connected and has too many friends that she is in constant contact with. I guess he couldn’t risk not showing up at work, but it seems like he would have checked in to work then head back home to clean up. I suppose the flight delay really messed up whatever plan he had... too many people have cameras. I just dont understand how he was going to get her car moved without someone seeing something.

Maybe he planned to have her look like a suicide and the kids disappeared, blaming her for hiding their bodies, but with a shrug, "Guess we'll never know what she did with them." ??

I honestly don't know how he planned to explain their disappearance. Whatever his plans were, they didn't work.

jmopinion

SMH. That story only makes sense if you want it to. If that’s what happened, he acted like a psycho for every second afterwards.

Agreed. IF (a major if) that’s what happened it doesn’t change the fact he killed his pregnant wife and he dumped the bodies of his innocent children in crude oil. Even IF his version is somehow correct it doesn’t excuse his behavior in the slightest.

For many men their dads opinion of them is everything to them. I know grown men that still wait to hear their dad say he is proud of him.

I suspect he could only admit this much to his dad. I think that whole story was made up just for his dad. I just don’t think he could bring himself to tell his dad the whole truth/story. But I suspect as more evidence comes in; he will finally confess to all of it.

Seems to be common in a lot of murders that the killer confesses slowly piece by piece. Just my 2 cents

This is just a gut feeling that I have had since the beginning. I think he had a closer relationship with his dad and maybe the only one who he felt cared for him or stuck up for him. If this is true it would make total sense that he just could not admit killing his own children to his dad. I would imagine the dad just couldn't understand how this happened. Fearing he would be rejected by his dad for seeing him for who he was and what he did, he came up with the story as a cover.

Can someone fill me in on the “doll corpse” thing? I’ve seen it mentioned a few times but I’m lost as to what it means or what the story is behind it. Thanks!

The last public post on SW’s personal FB page (not the last post, but the last public one) was a creepy photo of a large doll covered up with a Twister game sheet (whatever thing, looked kinda like a blanket or a tarp), with the knees and feet showing of the large 3’ doll. But then a pillow was placed above the dolls head, with the sheet thing arranged to look like there was a head underneath. It looked like a dead body laying on the sofa covered in a sheet. Supposedly the girls did it, and SW posted “Not sure what to think about this” with a laughing emoji. But the arrangement was much too realistic for toddlers, in many people’s opinions. I believe the photo has since been removed, probably by a family member who had access to her FB page.

I was surprised he had no family members there either. At least I didn’t hear of any. He has a mom,dad and a sister I think. Have we heard anything from them? I’m sure they are devastated as well but I would be there to support my child no matter what.
Not from MSM sources no. Although at this point IMO his attorney's will probably be advising them on how to proceed. It's quite usual for the Attorney's to speak to media on their behalf.

This is just a gut feeling that I have had since the beginning. I think he had a closer relationship with his dad and maybe the only one who he felt cared for him or stuck up for him. If this is true it would make total sense that he just could not admit killing his own children to his dad. I would imagine the dad just couldn't understand how this happened. Fearing he would be rejected by his dad for seeing him for who he was and what he did, he came up with the story as a cover.
That's what I think too. And what choice does his father have but to believe him, or at least appear to believe him? Sometimes it's easier for people to deny the truth when it's too painful. I wonder if his father will ever speak out about their conversation or what he thinks happened.

This is my feeling as well. I think he called his dad and broke down and thought there’s no way he can admit what truly happened not only to his dad but his family, friends, mistress, co-workers..he can’t be looked at as a child killer in everyone’s minds so he tries to look like the protective father instead and says he killed his wife when she killed their children because to him that sounds better and would be perceived better by everyone. Especially his father.

I’ve been wondering about the pillow thing, especially IF the corpse-photo was a game with the girls as mentioned earlier..... technically, if the girls had a blanket over them in a “game” they wouldn’t really understand what happened. Sickens me to say so. I better go to bed now. Sigh.
BBM what a sick game to play with a two and three year old. What was the intent of him sending this to her. Some are saying the children did it but they are really young and I would think that he was involved in the sending 0f the picture. IMOO

I don't know...if my son killed his wife and 3 yr old baby girl, God Forbid, .....I am not sure I could sit behind him in court.

Ugh.. It is just so horrible to even think about... I cannot even imagine....I think Casey Anthony’s parents must have gone through hell...they loved Caylee like their own...tried to defend Casey...then she threw them under the bus and blamed them... I think they both knew from the beginning that she did it but didnt want to lose her too...Wonder if CW’s dad ever thought his son was capable of this???

The last public post on SW’s personal FB page (not the last post, but the last public one) was a creepy photo of a large doll covered up with a Twister game sheet (whatever thing, looked kinda like a blanket or a tarp), with the knees and feet showing of the large 3’ doll. But then a pillow was placed above the dolls head, with the sheet thing arranged to look like there was a head underneath. It looked like a dead body laying on the sofa covered in a sheet. Supposedly the girls did it, and SW posted “Not sure what to think about this” with a laughing emoji. But the arrangement was much too realistic for toddlers, in many people’s opinions. I believe the photo has since been removed, probably by a family member who had access to her FB page.

Interesting. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members