CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, thanks for explaining. Like a condo, except you do the work and pay for it? lol
Of course they vary but the one I know of in Texas: no basketball hoops, even in the back alley, definitely no laundry drying in the hot sun, even in the back of the house, no unallowed flowers in the garden, only certain trees, the place is real nice but I am used to living in small towns where anything goes, and people like having different gardens, differently colored houses.

I was "officially" banned for several days from WS due to a post I made towards DAdvocate that apparently went against TOS. Can anyone give me an update about this case that I missed during my involuntarily exile? TIA

I was "officially" banned for several days from WS due to a post I made towards DAdvocate that apparently went against TOS. Can anyone give me an update about this case that I missed during my involuntarily exile? TIA
The only thing I can think of is that HLN had an interview with a guy who says he had an affair with CW, it sounded stupid and bogus to me.

Last edited:
I Need to re-check when the children's party finished but just looked the forensics up. It says the following, but the second source notes that this kind of forensics is more controversial and any calculations could be arguable

"It takes 12 hours for food to leave the small intestine.

It takes 24 hours for all undigested food from a meal to leave the body as waste.

1. If there is food in the stomach, death occurred zero to two hours after the last meal

2. If the stomach is empty, but food is in the small intestine, death occurred four to six hours after the last meal.

3. If the small intestine is empty, but there is food in the large intestine, then death occurred 12 or more hours after a meal.

Time of Death - Algor Mortis and Stomach Contents
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/j.1445-5994.1985.tb04034.x

Thank you, Cotton. I think this will be crucial in the case; however, based on the windows of time (0-2 hours, 4-6 hours, etc.) I am doubtful we will ever know if the girls died before SW or after.

Article came out in People that has a quote that all evidence points to CW being the killer of his family.

A man was interviewed on TV last night who claims to have been CW's hook-up sex partner on and off for 10 months. Many, but not all, doubt he is truthful though the consensus seems to be that CW likely had an active extra-marital life with various people.

Those were the big issues from yesterday. I'm staying clear of WS-poster gossip and interactions so someone else will have to fill you in on that.

jmo

Not a mod but I know we have lots of new posters so thought I'd share this.

Rules regarding soliciting PM's (now called conversations). bbm

INVITING PRIVATE MESSAGES or EMAIL, and ALLUDING TO "INSIDE" INFORMATION

This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as "Check your PMs", "PM me", etc. posted in discussion threads.

Think about it - it's like whispering into someone's ear while you are at a table full of other people. If you want to have a private conversation just have it. Don't announce it.

Rules - Etiquette & Information

So just a couple of things as i have read through:

1. There are people that strongly believe SW strangled her children as stated by CW. (I do not believe this but will keep an open mind until we have all the facts.) having said that- if it did occur as CW stated- his wife strangling the girls- would the FP not be able to tell who actually did it- by measurements of the marks on the neck? Assuming the oil didn’t ruin the skin and marks?

2. I think the police’s first tip off was when he wouldnt give them the code to go in and made them wait on him. I mean it is possible for the keypad not to work. Our batteries have went out and we kept forgetting to put batteries in them but i don’t think this was the case here.
Bith just my opinions

bbm
If I understand this scenario, if I were worried about my spouse & children, I would tell them to get into the house any way they could, if that's what it would take to get in to see if everything was okay -- even this man should know that seconds count as far as saving a life goes. I guess he didn't have the insight (poor sociopath doesn't have any, you know - IMO) to know that LE or anyone might think it strange that he was so lackadaisical to ask them to wait for him to let them in. Idiot. Let them burst down the front door -- he already wasn't planning to sleep there any more anyway, and the house was probably on the possible-foreclosure list, too.

One I know of in Texas got all bent out of shape because the owner let the texas blue bonnets grow in her yard, it was off the list of flowers the HOA planted. Petunias were the main flowers allowed, and those were rotated in and out by hired yard crews.

OT - I'm sorry I know this is off topic, but why in the world would anybody choose to "own" a place where they are told which flowers they can and cannot plant??! Boggles my mind. I live in an older subdivision with no HOA and based on things I've heard (my niece was fined for having two tiny weeds in the rocks at the end of her driveway), there is no way I would ever move to where one is. Even if that means I can never build or buy a newer/bigger house in a nice subdivision. I guess I'll be living in the country. MOO

No. I have a key to my friends house and her alarm codes.
I made that observation previously too because it states in the affidavit that NU opened the front door and encountered that the interior metal chain latch was across the door and she could only get inside by 3 inches.
It was my thought that either SW latched the front door when she entered at 1:48 am out of habit and CW forgot to unlatch it before removing the bodies or CW deliberately latched the front door in anticipation of anyone trying to enter the home before he could stage the home completely after work.
But IMO I am leaning towards SW latching the front door and CW overlooking that detail.
If CW was going to go with the idea that SW simply left the home, meet up with someone and/or someone coming to the home and taking them, it would make better sense to have the door unlatched from inside.

Don’t know what to make of the alleged gay lover caller. Could he try and use this in his defence somehow if it is true? Not that I can see how. I just hope the trial doesn’t end up like a soap opera, Shannan and her daughters need justice ASAP.

Yeah that texting he did after she was dead helped nail his coffin, IMO. He should have either completed the “job” making it look more fully like a disappearance, or he should have figured out a more believable story to match what he did. It’s like he was throwing in a little of this, and a little of that, and hoping somehow he avoided the whole mess. So weird. I mean, not that I wanted him to be a more talented psycho....it’s good he got nailed so fast...but still. SO weird. It’s like psycho, but not all the way psycho. And it’s like mental illness, but not all the way mental illness. It’s more like really, incredibly, inconceivably stupid.

bbm
Yes, he is -- and the thing that may take him down, and already has to some degree, is that he thinks he smarter than LE and everyone else, and he's actually not very smart at all. Book-learning -- math & science, etc., in HS, maybe so, as his HS teacher said. Living life with other humans, not so much. Lack of insight is very harmful to the well-being of someone who commits horrible crimes. IMO.

Apologies if this has been discussed....I don't know who JLR is. I try to keep up, but things like my job distract me . :rolleyes: I can't peel myself away because Shanann and her babies carved a spot in my heart, and I can't get over the POINTLESS LOSS. By following the story, I search for answers that may never be found and for word that this killer won't get away with it! CA walking free made me sick, and I think Emily Glass may have walked, too, had she not offed herself . Anyway, long winded way to ask who is JLR and how does it impact the word of the supposed "hook up"?

TIA

Yes, very strange.
Also, the site times me out even though I've ticked the 'stay logged in' box. Never happened on the old version. Gremlins :p
My Firefox was acting super weird... but I set my browser/anti-virus stuff to no ads and is working great now. Had one message of 'slow script' before too.

Oh my gosh, I’m behind, just seeing this, this has probably already been posted, has everyone here seen this video??? Wow just wow! How often does a victim get to tell her story like this! This video says so much I have so much feedback, wow just wow.

This girl did not kill her babies. No way.
Thanks for posting. I haven't watched it before.

FB is hardly a way to look at the lives of people. I am syre everyone knows of people they know on FB ad are astounded at the fake life they show, I am also moressed on how they remove pounds and years off of their photos.

There have been many men who are killers on here that have the most heartwarming of sayings on their FB.

FB lives often tell no story at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member