CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be on the outside so you can open the garage door from outside without the car remote.

I bet he and his defense attorney are going nuts trying to figure out how long the neighbors video did the garage entrance! That will be under wraps for a while. And even he nor his defense attorney will know when that was videotaped! For a long time.

Attachments

• 20180827_103511.jpg
    20180827_103511.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 86
SW came home after her trip and apparently said nothing about issues to her friend that dropped her off. I think if she was going to confront him, she would tell her friend that there is trouble in paradise.

I think it was his plan to ditch her . I think several weeks on his own turned out to be delicious.

I think she actually did tell her friend that something might be wrong or that something could happen and that's why the friend was quick to contact LE the following day and why LE took the disappearance seriously. It could have even been in a joking manner like, "If you don't hear from me tomorrow than call the police, ha ha." Not really expecting that something would actually happen. She might have expected an argument or something. I don't think SW or Nicole expected that he'd kill her. Nicole isn't telling everything in public interviews and I imagine that she's holding a few pieces back.

Just thinking I remember a few posters wondering if he had left at a time other than 5:15-5:30 in the morning "for work" or if he could've gone out the basement door earlier (if there is one) undetected from neighbors' cameras.
Yes, which could lead to the reason why he parked his truck down the street!

Just thinking I remember a few posters wondering if he had left at a time other than 5:15-5:30 in the morning "for work" or if he could've gone out the basement door earlier (if there is one) undetected from neighbors' cameras.
I remember that too, but I really don't think there is a basement door. Hopefully I'll come across that video. I know it's here somewhere.

According to the alleged “gay lover”, CW was even messing around with other boys in high school. And wasn’t quite sure how to identify himself, but wasn’t ready to come out.

According to SW, CW pursued her online and then in person, having a lot of patience with her health problems and staying with her even when she was going through difficult times, and they had been together for ten years. He didn’t have to marry her. He pursued her purposely.

To me, the two stories do not quite make sense. I don’t understand why someone who was unsure of their identity but was leaning towards same sex attraction would then purposely pursue and marry a woman and have three kids with her?

Unless someone was pressuring him to do so, which I guess could have been his parents, but do parents really have that much power over an adult like that? I mean, the way he hugged himself in the interview, he seemed like an insecure little boy, so maybe he felt like everyone was always telling him to do stuff and he finally got sick of pretending and snapped?

Too much information for one murderer.

One of the key things that I will look at ...all the voicemails and text and calls the day she went missing. He said he called to check on her and say how is it going on the video, but what did he really say and what times did he call if supposedly he had just killed her because she killed the children. Pffft

I think it will be very eerie for the jury to hear any messages or read any texts from the guy who knew his wife and kids were dead:

"Good morning gorgeous!"

"Hey babe. Calling to say hi and see how your day is going."

"Give me a call when you can. Hope you and the girls are good."

I think she actually did tell her friend that something might be wrong or that something could happen and that's why the friend was quick to contact LE the following day and why LE took the disappearance seriously. It could have even been in a joking manner like, "If you don't hear from me tomorrow than call the police, ha ha." Not really expecting that something would actually happen. She might have expected an argument or something. I don't think SW or Nicole expected that he'd kill her. Nicole isn't telling everything in public interviews and I imagine that she's holding a few pieces back.
Yeah, but at 2:00 in the morning? With a doctor’s appointment in the morning. Seems to me that I’d save that conversation for that night when my husband came home from work. But I know we’re all different. I can see me getting bombarded with replies from all you saying staying up all night doesn’t bother you at all.

According to the alleged “gay lover”, CW was even messing around with other boys in high school. And wasn’t quite sure how to identify himself, but wasn’t ready to come out.

According to SW, CW pursued her online and then in person, having a lot of patience with her health problems and staying with her even when she was going through difficult times, and they had been together for ten years. He didn’t have to marry her. He pursued her purposely.

To me, the two stories do not quite make sense. I don’t understand why someone who was unsure of their identity but was leaning towards same sex attraction would then purposely pursue and marry a woman and have three kids with her?

Unless someone was pressuring him to do so, which I guess could have been his parents, but do parents really have that much power over an adult like that? I mean, the way he hugged himself in the interview, he seemed like an insecure little boy, so maybe he felt like everyone was always telling him to do stuff and he finally got sick of pretending and snapped?

Lots of gay people have married and pretended to be straight. Unable to cope.

There have been lots of men who marry and have families and never come out of the closet. Others do at some stage.
I personally know two men who came out long after they were married with families.

Right, I do get that...I know men who were married and then turned out to be gay as well.

But how old was he when he married her? The ones I know married young, and then once they got old enough to realize they were unhappy, they were bold enough to come out. Also, they are often people they hang out with in person, friends with, and then just, what the heck, get married.

He purposely pursued her online, supposedly even though she often rejected him and pushed him away.

I guess I’m questioning why he worked so HARD to get her, when he wasn’t even sure he wanted her???? That’s my point. Not the straight vs gay thing, but why he evidently pursued her in a very persistent manner if he wasn’t sure who he wanted?

I have been wondering why CW was allowed to stay at the house on Monday night. That gave him a lot of time to clean things up. Is it because LE believed his story about SW leaving with the girls or what?

I've asked this too, I think they just didn't have enough evidence yet. LE did work on this case extremely fast though.

I am surprised that he didn’t hightail it back to the oil field, late Monday night, after everyone went home, to dig up and dump Shanann’s body into an oil tank and grab that sheet he left behind. But maybe he knew the cops were onto him.

Or like another case here where the aunt killed the nice, the police were sitting right outside the house after the child was missing, and everything was on tape by the media and the police at the front of their house 24/7! I bet he never expected that!

I don't think there was a "warning" message at all. Several people have gone on camera or otherwise made it known that SW lived by her phone, and that she was always accessible. CW went on camera before the world talking about this and how it was alarming that CW was not in contact with her people (even though she did not respond to his text, calls). More important, SW had been on a weekend trip away from home and her Mum was checking in with SW early Monday and getting no response whatsoever. When you have a pregnant daughter, grand child with life threatening allergy, and can't reach her for hours that's a red flag. NAU reported that it was SW Mum's call that prompted her to go to the house. I believe the welfare check was as innocent as that and nothing more. MOO

I wanted to clarify once again, that I wasn’t expressing the whole straight vs gay thing. I feel like somehow lately I am not being understood through the whole typing thing. Ha.

Why did he get online and pursue her throughout all of her negativity, illness, and rejection of him? I just read her testimony of how they met, and apparently he went through a LOT to stay with her. And he initiated online contact to begin with. Why? He had to work VERY hard to get her.

Don’t gay guys who end up in straight relationships end up sort of thrown into it, and they go along with it because it’s the thing to do at the time?

Why did he make it a point to pursue her throughout everything she threw at him?

I think it will be very eerie for the jury to hear any messages or read any texts from the guy who knew his wife and kids were dead:

"Good morning gorgeous!"

"Hey babe. Calling to say hi and see how your day is going."

"Give me a call when you can. Hope you and the girls are good."
As a juror, this would freak me out. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics