CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have thought anybody that was doing a multi-level marketing organization would have an LLC account with a secretary of state. I thought I had found it previously, but I did not get a match on the address. Has anybody seen her account, or her business, registered with the state of Colorado as an LLC? That is what's most multi-level marketing people do. That has nothing to do with bank accounts, it's just a separation as far as finances and taxes.

That’s not a requirement for MLM.

To me, the two stories do not quite make sense. I don’t understand why someone who was unsure of their identity but was leaning towards same sex attraction would then purposely pursue and marry a woman and have three kids with her?

Because, if he is indeed a narcissist as many of us suspect, they "target" people who have issues they can "fix" so they are seen as a hero in that person's eyes. It feeds their ego.

If not, then that would mean the only way out of the house would be
1)the front door
2)the garage door

I don't recall in pics and video seeing stairs from the back deck. It's on the second floor in the back of the house. If there's no basement door either, that would be pretty strange to only have the two entrances in such a large home.

Actually, regarding entrances in the home, I just found a photo from SW's FB that showed CW mowing the back yard. It appears that there are stairs from the deck to the ground. You can see the outside of the railing and a concrete pad at the bottom. I can see a little bit of the basement windows but don't see a door. It doesn't even look like there's enough clearance for an entrance/exit under there.

Yes, but CW is seen leaving via the garage. He could not have left by the front door because the latch was in place. The latch is what prevented NUA from entering when she went to check on Shanann.
Looking forward to the look on his face when neighbor cameras show him backing the truck in and who knows what else.

I wonder how/if their religious beliefs play a role in all of this.

If they were very religious you would think we would have heard from a minister or church people or have seen religious posts on SM or photos from church, etc....? I’m guessing religion didn’t play a huge part, IMO....?

Because, if he is indeed a narcissist as many of us suspect, they "target" people who have issues they can "fix" so they are seen as a hero in that person's eyes. It feeds their ego.

Hmmm okay...interesting!!!!!

Yes, but CW is seen leaving via the garage. He could not have left by the front door because the latch was in place. The latch is what prevented NUA from entering when she went to check on Shanann.

Agreed. Just wondering if there was another way out that may NOT have been detected. Although if his truck never left or wasn't parked down the street earlier that night then it's moot.

I have been following this thread since the beginning (there has been SO much to read!), but finally got an account so I can contribute to the conversation. This case has gotten under my skin like no other in the past, largely because of how little sense it all makes to me, and partly because of how it hits home with me personally, as the mother of a toddler daughter and an NC native. I'm seeing lots about how friends have been asked not to speak to media, so maybe that plays into this, but I'm surprised I haven't seen anything about CW's or the girls' demeanor at the birthday party they attended that Sunday. Assuming that's the last time the girls were seen by anyone other than CW, I'd think it could be very revealing to know how he presented himself. Though, given his behavior in interviews after the murders, maybe not.

Welcome to websleuths!

I think it at least has some truth to it. If it’s not this guy, it’s probably someone, somewhere. I mentioned yesterday that it just doesn’t seem like someone would stand up and randomly volunteer themselves as a gay lover of someone who actually is NOT gay. That would just be self-humiliation. So if someone stands up and publicly claims to be a gay lover, then I’m gonna guess that at least there is a very good chance that CW is gay or bi, and that it is known to a handful of people.

Plus, if SW had just found out he was gay or bi, it would explain the six weeks to NC even better, so she could process things and figure out her next steps with her children. I realize she made a video saying that she was just going to spend time with family, but obviously she is not going to be publicizing personal problems, and probably wanted to avoid answering questions.

Not saying it happened, just speculation.

I think the guy is legit, but I question his motive, offering himself up like this. The gay affair twist thickens the plot, and humiliates those who loved SW and the kids. He could have kept his mouth shut and stayed in the shadows until he was exposed in court documents or some other way. It seems selfish to me.

I think the guy is legit, but I question his motive, offering himself up like this. The gay affair twist thickens the plot, and humiliates those who loved SW and the kids. He could have kept his mouth shut and stayed in the shadows until he was exposed in court documents or some other way. It seems selfish to me.

Everybody wants their 15 minutes of fame. If true, he is famous (or infamous) now, which is probably what he was going for.

I get stuck on this, too.

I am not stuck at all and why her friend who discovered that the door was locked and called law enforcement went on public media. It added it out very quickly as to what was going on! Kudos for her! I don't think she did anything to compromise the investigation!

She is my hero! For getting it out there what was going on so we all knew quickly

Regarding finances, have we discussed the possibility that SW had a separate business account? CW may know about it, but didn't offer it up if it wasn't in his name.

Just wondering... I personally have 3 accounts at three different banks because I don't like to put All my eggs in one basket.

I think her having a separate business account is highly likely. For tax purposes it makes things easier. If you attempt to do business from a personal account you are looking for trouble. Too easy to mix the money and use business money for personal and vice versa. I don't think CW would have allowed her to do that and that as well as it being a poor business practice.

I am surprised that he didn’t hightail it back to the oil field, late Monday night, after everyone went home, to dig up and dump Shanann’s body into an oil tank and grab that sheet he left behind. But maybe he knew the cops were onto him.

as with Molly's case, he knew that friends and police Etc were outside his house and following his every move! That is why he turned all the lights on in the house so people would not know which room he was in and going back and forth to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member