CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, so far, we have a nutjob who is known for filing thousands of frivelous lawsuits, and has a federal record...another guy who calls a news show (really, not much more than a tabloid) and claims to have had an affair with CW (and claims to know the lawsuit nut)...so far the only proof he shows is not validated via LE...then another guy comes out of the woodwork making similar claims, and then this other guys "brother" shows up to back him up...then the lawsuit nut posts something else on Bit Chute with yet another name, similar to the two "brothers" previously posted.

I would bet $100 this is all a game perpetuated by the lawsuit/federal record guy and another nut on the web.

Why? For their sick need for 15 min. and the thrill of playing telephone tree and stirring up the masses.

We, and many others, are being played. JMO

Exactly - hence my initial posts in this new thread. I don't like seeing pple taken for a ride.

Summer infant monitors do not record.
Summer Infant - Baby Video Monitors

Welcome, GraceVPrice! Thank you for joining us. :)

Actually, regarding entrances in the home, I just found a photo from SW's FB that showed CW mowing the back yard. It appears that there are stairs from the deck to the ground. You can see the outside of the railing and a concrete pad at the bottom. I can see a little bit of the basement windows but don't see a door. It doesn't even look like there's enough clearance for an entrance/exit under there.
This is what I remember too - the basement was above ground enough for windows, but not a door. Would you mind linking the post if it's not too much trouble?

Looking forward to the look on his face when neighbor cameras show him backing the truck in and who knows what else.
I want to see that too! But not the bags he put in the back seat. :(

Also they remodeled some of the interior, CW built SW a room sized walk in closet so I'm not sure how that falls in with those plans
Thank you for the reminder, Isalybra. Do you know where the closet is located? I was wondering if he possibly converted the small bedroom next to the master bedroom into a closet?Lenox Second Floor FLIPPED.jpg

I am not stuck at all and why her friend who discovered that the door was locked and called law enforcement went on public media. It added it out very quickly as to what was going on! Kudos for her! I don't think she did anything to compromise the investigation!

She is my hero! For getting it out there what was going on so we all knew quickly
My comment was referring to something totally different. I believe she's a hero . Thank God for her .

I just feel like that if it was true... LE would have put the verbal clamps on him by now.
Like in the O.J. trial a big potential witness (saw the Bronco driving erratically that night) was no good because she sold her story beforehand.
But this guy's story doesn't have anything to do with the case. Even if he's telling the truth, they aren't a couple and haven't seen each other in months.

I just hope any media interested in him are doing investigations of their own. Don't sell us a con job.

jmo

Listening to SW. This is way TMI to be giving out! MOO

Late edit: Almost makes me wonder why it was important to let so many know your whereabouts. Had shle been threatened before?

To much information about what? How much she loves her children, husband & life?

Sorry, just not quite understanding your post. People post waaay more very personal info on Social Media. Did you watch AB last night? That was even tame compared to many rabbit holes I've been down on many internet sites.

I'm not sure what you mean about being threatened before?

TIA

And then, we have this one poster...

Well, so far, we have a nutjob who is known for filing thousands of frivelous lawsuits, and has a federal record...another guy who calls a news show (really, not much more than a tabloid) and claims to have had an affair with CW (and claims to know the lawsuit nut)...so far the only proof he shows is not validated via LE...then another guy comes out of the woodwork making similar claims, and then this other guys "brother" shows up to back him up...then the lawsuit nut posts something else on Bit Chute with yet another name, similar to the two "brothers" previously posted.

I would bet $100 this is all a game perpetuated by the lawsuit/federal record guy and another nut on the web.

Why? For their sick need for 15 min. and the thrill of playing telephone tree and stirring up the masses.

We, and many others, are being played. JMO

But this guy's story doesn't have anything to do with the case. Even if he's telling the truth, they aren't a couple and haven't seen each other in months.

I just hope any media interested in him are doing investigations of their own. Don't sell us a con job.

jmo
Exactly. At most it adds color, but doesn’t change anything. We have no indication that this relationship (if true), has anything to do with the motive.

I just hope that this supposed “gay affair” doesn’t overshadow the tragedy here, although if it brings CW some embarrassment, then I kind of like that.

Look, y'all...at 24, I married a widower who was 38. I divorced him 18 years later for being gay, and NEVER ONE SECOND, did anyone associated with him including the kids and I suspect he was gay. It wasn't until he slipped up that I walked in order to let him persue his life.
As for HLN last night, AB was just on with Michaela and swore she and HLN vetted this guy for days because they found him hard to believe, but after reading a redacted part if court records, they believed him and while WE dont know his name, they do.
Having lived this kind of secret life in the past, I would love to cry bull pucky, but I can't. My ex was gay and I think he looked for someone who may have been a little naive to cover his tush. Like CW, he was a great father and husband, but I guess you can do anything to cover a secret even your parents NEVER realized either. But once I found out I can tell you, it was simply AWFUL until the divorce.

Right, I do get that...I know men who were married and then turned out to be gay as well.

But how old was he when he married her? The ones I know married young, and then once they got old enough to realize they were unhappy, they were bold enough to come out. Also, they are often people they hang out with in person, friends with, and then just, what the heck, get married.

He purposely pursued her online, supposedly even though she often rejected him and pushed him away.

I guess I’m questioning why he worked so HARD to get her, when he wasn’t even sure he wanted her???? That’s my point. Not the straight vs gay thing, but why he evidently pursued her in a very persistent manner if he wasn’t sure who he wanted?

I don't know. He could just be bi. Or maybe like some sociopaths he just likes a variety of various partners and kinky experiences. Even some straight men have sex with men as a kinky experience.

Sociopaths tend to have a lot of secrets about their sex lives I think. Just a lack of boundaries when it comes to fidelity and a high threshold for physiological arousal so they tend to go for more and more different experiences.

Last edited:
I don't think there was a "warning" message at all. Several people have gone on camera or otherwise made it known that SW lived by her phone, and that she was always accessible. CW went on camera before the world talking about this and how it was alarming that CW was not in contact with her people (even though she did not respond to his text, calls). More important, SW had been on a weekend trip away from home and her Mum was checking in with SW early Monday and getting no response whatsoever. When you have a pregnant daughter, grand child with life threatening allergy, and can't reach her for hours that's a red flag. NAU reported that it was SW Mum's call that prompted her to go to the house. I believe the welfare check was as innocent as that and nothing more. MOO

I 100% agree. Also, Shanann had been feeling ill during the trip according to the friend and she missed her doctor's appointment. I think had she had some secret knowledge from SW she would've stated that in her interview.

She had good reason to worry. Anyone normal would.

Ugh, the Quote function isn’t working for me. Regarding the thought upthread that CW wouldn’t likely have allowed his child to see an AP, you never know. Gary Ridgway took his child along when he picked up at least one murder victim. The child was left in the car while Gary led the woman away and killed her nearby. Disordered people do incomprehensible things, and frequently play with fire.
(BBM)

This is entirely possible!

In high school, I had a friend whose dad was really close friends with one of his male co-workers. So, for several years, her family was nice enough to include this guy in all of their family celebrations. Once she and her siblings graduated, take a wild guess who her dad left her mom for!

A friend from middle school’s dad was a pilot, so he was away much of the time. She & I showed up to her house unexpectedly for lunch one day & caught her mom, a nurse, in bed with her mom’s co-worker — a doctor “friend” — whom her mom claimed was just “taking a nap” because he didn’t feel well! Before this occurred, the doctor had begun showing up to my friend’s sporting events & giving gifts to her. Her parents later divorced & her mom remarried the doctor.

Based on these experiences, I am betting that this behavior isn’t terribly uncommon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva