CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to clarify once again, that I wasn’t expressing the whole straight vs gay thing. I feel like somehow lately I am not being understood through the whole typing thing. Ha.

Why did he get online and pursue her throughout all of her negativity, illness, and rejection of him? I just read her testimony of how they met, and apparently he went through a LOT to stay with her. And he initiated online contact to begin with. Why? He had to work VERY hard to get her.

Don’t gay guys who end up in straight relationships end up sort of thrown into it, and they go along with it because it’s the thing to do at the time?

Why did he make it a point to pursue her throughout everything she threw at him?
People can be attracted to their same sex AND to the opposite sex. I know I'm stating the obvious, but just answering your question. I don't find it at odds that he was attracted the men yet still pursued SW to marry her. He likely wanted to be married to a woman, and maybe convinced himself that he could be happy in a traditional marriage. He could've been using her to cover up his other life, but I think he was attracted to her.

And....we're taking the word of the interview guy that CW had boyfriends in high school. I don't doubt or really care if he did or not, but we do need to remember the source.

jmo

I have been wondering why CW was allowed to stay at the house on Monday night. That gave him a lot of time to clean things up. Is it because LE believed his story about SW leaving with the girls or what?

At that immediate time, they had no probable cause? So they had to let him stay at the house. But at least we have a x i o m and Nicole to let us know on the stand what they saw.

Thanks to the person that posted the full version of Shannan's Thrive testimonial. I need to rewatch it again but I already observed some things that for me are very significant in determing the type of relationship they had. Some of the things she said just were so familiar to me that I wanted to cry for her :(

Actually, regarding entrances in the home, I just found a photo from SW's FB that showed CW mowing the back yard. It appears that there are stairs from the deck to the ground. You can see the outside of the railing and a concrete pad at the bottom. I can see a little bit of the basement windows but don't see a door. It doesn't even look like there's enough clearance for an entrance/exit under there.

Garage entrance would be the 3rd and is quite common in that area, especially with the 3 car garage homes

Well, so far, we have a nutjob who is known for filing thousands of frivelous lawsuits, and has a federal record...another guy who calls a news show (really, not much more than a tabloid) and claims to have had an affair with CW (and claims to know the lawsuit nut)...so far the only proof he shows is not validated via LE...then another guy comes out of the woodwork making similar claims, and then this other guys "brother" shows up to back him up...then the lawsuit nut posts something else on Bit Chute with yet another name, similar to the two "brothers" previously posted.

I would bet $100 this is all a game perpetuated by the lawsuit/federal record guy and another nut on the web.

Why? For their sick need for 15 min. and the thrill of playing telephone tree and stirring up the masses.

We, and many others, are being played. JMO

Not sure about the door, but OMG.
After watching this, and knowing what I do so far, it just breaks my heart.
She was literally thriving, growing, becoming independant. Separate from Chris. He hated that. Like a true socipath. I don't really want you, but will never let you gain the momentum, confidence, or means to break free from me. I can cheat on you, or leave you if I wish. But I own you. I own our children.
These types always sabotage, undermine, anything their partner can do to improve their lives, think for themselves, and when that stops working they will destroy everything they can, and yes even turn on their own children. To spite anyone that dare defy them,or expose their cowardice.

Like another poster said - it's hard to find time to watch a 31 minute video. I'm so glad that you did, @AgeofAquaruis
You seem to have CW pegged, and agree on every sentence you wrote.

I'm so glad I watched this one the whole way through. Really recommend posters to watch this.
It is just 31 minutes of Shanann's life, thoughts and shows us how much she loves her life & family.♡

Thank you, @margarita25 for reposting this video. It somehow slipped past me in all of these threads. Thanks to the original poster, also!

According to the alleged “gay lover”, CW was even messing around with other boys in high school. And wasn’t quite sure how to identify himself, but wasn’t ready to come out.

According to SW, CW pursued her online and then in person, having a lot of patience with her health problems and staying with her even when she was going through difficult times, and they had been together for ten years. He didn’t have to marry her. He pursued her purposely.

To me, the two stories do not quite make sense. I don’t understand why someone who was unsure of their identity but was leaning towards same sex attraction would then purposely pursue and marry a woman and have three kids with her?

Unless someone was pressuring him to do so, which I guess could have been his parents, but do parents really have that much power over an adult like that? I mean, the way he hugged himself in the interview, he seemed like an insecure little boy, so maybe he felt like everyone was always telling him to do stuff and he finally got sick of pretending and snapped?

Too much information for one murderer.

It happened to me. My ex pulled out all the stops wooing me. He had several long-term girlfriends in the past. No problems with intimacy whatsoever. After me, he married another woman. They were together for 11 years and had a child. Last year they divorced because he came out of the closet. We later found out that he,too, experimented in high school.

What's up, homies? Just checking in for the day. Any new bombshells? News?

I listened to the podcast with the gay boyfriend last night, and we were leaning toward that being a fake. Any developments on that?
Hi Bill,
Think it's about half and half, some feel he's a fake other's feel he's telling the truth. Apparently HLN is reporting a producer verified text messages between CW and this male.
He's going to be on again today.
I really have no opinion, I'm just sitting back and waiting.

Well, so far, we have a nutjob who is known for filing thousands of frivelous lawsuits, and has a federal record...another guy who calls a news show (really, not much more than a tabloid) and claims to have had an affair with CW (and claims to know the lawsuit nut)...so far the only proof he shows is not validated via LE...then another guy comes out of the woodwork making similar claims, and then this other guys "brother" shows up to back him up...then the lawsuit nut posts something else on Bit Chute with yet another name, similar to the two "brothers" previously posted.

I would bet $100 this is all a game perpetuated by the lawsuit/federal record guy and another nut on the web.

Why? For their sick need for 15 min. and the thrill of playing telephone tree and stirring up the masses.

Thanks for the summary. Things never get dull around here. Sort of.

I think you are spot on.

jmo

I just feel like that if it was true... LE would have put the verbal clamps on him by now.
Like in the O.J. trial a big potential witness (saw the Bronco driving erratically that night) was no good because she sold her story beforehand.

I want to add the garage keypad. I think we've seen a photo of it, but I can't remember where it was - on the outside of the garage or the inside garage door, do you know?
Also they remodeled some of the interior, CW built SW a room sized walk in closet so I'm not sure how that falls in with those plans

One of the key things that I will look at ...all the voicemails and text and calls the day she went missing. He said he called to check on her and say how is it going on the video, but what did he really say and what times did he call if supposedly he had just killed her because she killed the children. Pffft

The digital footprint will be a big part of this case. JMO

I think you are spot on.

jmo
And on the other hand we have a man who first claimed his wife and children were missing, laughing and smiling, then admitted that he threw his little girls in crude oil and buried their mother in a shallow grave, claimed he was not having an affair with a co-worker, then claimed his wife killed the children.
Nothing would surprise me about him.

But to go from my husband is my rock to my husband is a lying , wouldn’t that have been detrimental to business?
Not really, a lot of why we all love these products is because of the energy support and focus, anti inflammatory properties etc etc. So if anything it would just turn into I'm now struggling to do everything alone, plus work, take care of children etc etc etc thank goodness for thrive and energy etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow