CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, a lot of people have credit card control issues, but it doesn’t lead to murder or anything. A lot of women deal with their anxiety or depression by shopping like crazy. Especially if they plan to file for bankruptcy, they go max out the cards beforehand.

I don’t think it always points to mental disorder. Just sort of can be a sign she was going through a bad time in her life and it was her way of coping. Or could just be something that went along with filing the bankruptcy. Many people are like, “Hey why not? I’m filing, may as well get what I can before my credit is completely screwed.”

That stuff looks like Lularoe merchandise. Clearly. Which people on here noted early on that her kids wear. Which is another MLM thing. And it fits the deal with that company of people having loads of unused inventory they got fooled into buying:

"In addition to the consultants who have managed to go out of business and break even or make a modest profit, there are many who are greatly in debt. According to Sherry Evans,* a consultant who is still active and attempting to liquidate her inventory, LulaRoe has been financially disastrous. “My sponsor is a single mom of two kids... she raved about how she was able to o stay home and support her family, and I was intrigued,” Evans says. “I saw posts about the amount of money people were making and I thought this was my way to protect my family's financial future.” But after a year of selling and still being in debt, Evans was discouraged.
“Every penny we made was instantly reinvested into a bigger inventory at the advice and insistence of our upline.” Since deciding to go out of business, they have not reinvested in inventory, and have about $3,000 to earn back to just break even from the money invested in LuLaRoe.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ra...017/5/22/15640978/lularoes-consultants-unrest

"A new lawsuit against the leggings company says women were encouraged to max out credit cards, take out loans, and even sell their breast milk to keep buying merchandise the company knew they could not sell."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/stephaniemcneal/lularoe-class-actions

Attachments

• IMG_9710.JPG
    IMG_9710.JPG
    225.2 KB · Views: 36
And she was in a very sales-oriented environment and dressed accordingly.

So true, and people are like that for many reasons. For me it's because my mom was a hoarder (not as bad as 'Hoarding: Buried Alive') But oh when we cleaned out her house :eek: .
The more room you have the more you keep. Older people living alone usually have a lot of room.

That stuff looks like Lularoe merchandise. Clearly. Which people on here noted early on that her kids wear. Which is another MLM thing. And it fits the deal with that company of people having loads of unused inventory they got fooled into buying:

"In addition to the consultants who have managed to go out of business and break even or make a modest profit, there are many who are greatly in debt. According to Sherry Evans,* a consultant who is still active and attempting to liquidate her inventory, LulaRoe has been financially disastrous. “My sponsor is a single mom of two kids... she raved about how she was able to o stay home and support her family, and I was intrigued,” Evans says. “I saw posts about the amount of money people were making and I thought this was my way to protect my family's financial future.” But after a year of selling and still being in debt, Evans was discouraged.
“Every penny we made was instantly reinvested into a bigger inventory at the advice and insistence of our upline.” Since deciding to go out of business, they have not reinvested in inventory, and have about $3,000 to earn back to just break even from the money invested in LuLaRoe.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ra...017/5/22/15640978/lularoes-consultants-unrest

"A new lawsuit against the leggings company says women were encouraged to max out credit cards, take out loans, and even sell their breast milk to keep buying merchandise the company knew they could not sell."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/stephaniemcneal/lularoe-class-actions

Great post. MLMs really do destroy lives, can leave families in financial ruin.

Editor for People Magazine talking, says a police source told him CW was having relationships with both men and women.

PME also said investigators believe what the male lover is saying, he also said they have not uncovered anything so far that would be inconsistent with what the male lover has been saying.
Poor, Shanann.

Look, y'all...at 24, I married a widower who was 38. I divorced him 18 years later for being gay, and NEVER ONE SECOND, did anyone associated with him including the kids and I suspect he was gay. It wasn't until he slipped up that I walked in order to let him persue his life.
As for HLN last night, AB was just on with Michaela and swore she and HLN vetted this guy for days because they found him hard to believe, but after reading a redacted part if court records, they believed him and while WE dont know his name, they do.
Having lived this kind of secret life in the past, I would love to cry bull pucky, but I can't. My ex was gay and I think he looked for someone who may have been a little naive to cover his tush. Like CW, he was a great father and husband, but I guess you can do anything to cover a secret even your parents NEVER realized either. But once I found out I can tell you, it was simply AWFUL until the divorce.
Hence the term "beards" for those who are used as cover for a gay person marrying and becoming a hetero couple. Both ways.

This is a direct quote from Ashleigh Banfield: Police confirm to Steven Heling that CW was in relationships with both men and women.

Steven H. Is the senior writer for People Magazine.

Last edited:
gitana1, not sure how to ask this without seeming like a dumbass, but is it possible for him to be sued by relevant parties if it is a hoax and he's lying?

By CW, yes. But he would have to show damage from a false statement. And usually that's financial.

But let me do a bit of research.

It would be defamation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members