CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've really resisted writing this because stereotypes stink.

But I had a little bit of radar go off with this guy from the first interview. It doesn't mean a thing in the world other than it gave me pause. Men tend to be much more visual so here we go...someone suddenly clearly into his appearance, a wife gone for long stretches of time, I wouldn't be surprised if he had himself a grand old time.

I suspect more men and women come through with stories of affairs with him.

Justin Barber who drowned and shot his poor wife in Florida comes to mind. He had so many affairs it was just grotesque. Five affairs in a three year marriage. But large debt and a 2 million dollar life insurance....problem solved in his sick mind.

Computer getting buggy or this site is exploding with this latest news. Either way, just wanted to add my two pennies.
Because he apparently came out of an ugly duckling stage, he might have been presented with a smorgasbord of sexual opportunities he never had even considered before.

If true, CW may not have owed spousal support, but he probably would have been paying child support.

I believe Colorado's spousal support formula is 40% times the highers earner's gross income less 50% of the lower earner's income.

Yes, that is the official formula, but an easier way to calculate it is this: 40% of the combined income minus the lower earner's income.

So if he is gay? Or bi, I guess. That is nothing to be ashamed of.

His leading a life that his wife does not know about is the issue.

I sitll don’t think she had a clue. She came home from her trip, said nothing to her friend, was going to the doctor.

Sounds like life was moving along.
Yes, that's the issue. I was just trying to gauge whether or not the alledged lover is lying. The legal inquiry was not meant to say that's it's wrong to be bi or gay. Only that if you aren't either and someone publically says you not only are but were having bi affairs that could be defamation (hypothetically.) But, it's already noted he was having an affair, so I don't think it makes a difference as far as his prosecution goes, except it could speak to his level of deception.
This new tidbit just makes this all the more salacious! Just when I thought we didn't have much left to say! 8-O

Exactly. Don't know if CW is gay, bi, straight or some combo of all...but am pretty sure the latest rumors are a "look at ME!" situation.

It's all truly bizarre. What if , as Gardenista said upthread, there are 2 different men? (APs) One a fake and one a real AP .
yes very weird that they'd both have similar stories.
One appears to have published his text exchanges already - they look bogus.
One says that the AP is not the female many had assumed. ( If that were true,the irony!)

One says he has shown the HLN producer the texts - although she said he wasn't verified when he first aired. I am wondering how the producer knows/can confirm Chris Watts phone number? Maybe it could be possible? Thoughts?

Because he apparently came out of an ugly duckling stage, he might have been presented with a smorgasbord of sexual opportunities he never had even considered before.

Exactly and, like Justin, he wasn't unattractive. But money issues loomed, maybe he felt bogged down by the responsibilities of those beautiful children and took the most unimaginable evil route to his imagined freedom.

You try to understand a motive but, thank God, it's not required. Enough DNA evidence, not enough reasonable doubt, case closed. But that's far off in the future, isn't it? Who knows what we will find out next but this case has made me sicker and sicker. I just want justice for the innocent, like we all do.

Was that on HLN G? So he didn't go on the show and met with LE instead

Only asking cause his first posts, some days ago, said that LE had contacted him some time ago, he called them the "authorities". ( obvs I can't post the screenshots as it is against ToS)

Is it possible that the guy Ashleigh interviewed last night on HLN is different from the guy who has been making a big splash on SM??

Uh yes it is! In that context it is. It would be bashing to say with zero evidence, that a victim had Alzheimer's or a brain tumor or any other condition you have no basis for diagnosing, especially when you use that condition to try to make inferences about why she was killed or whether the perp's story is true!

Further you can't "point out that someone has a mental issue" without proof. Not on this site.

And such inane "evidence" of a mental health issue?
Thank you!

With the possible situation of CW having a male AP, I wonder if he was seeing a man who threatened to tell (or had already told) SW about their affair. Could it be possible that he was so unable to face being involuntarily outed to his family that he actually felt he'd rather kill them?

I can’t even speculate! AB keeps repeating, “But 4 lines! That’s more than a name and address!” I’m thinking Corrupted1967 should email her unredacted warrant to Ashleigh Banfield! It would make her day, and we could find out.
:D:D:D Funny

Anyway what are the "But 4 lines?" lines of what....

I can't blame any of CW's sex partners for not wanting to make their names known given that they would become subject to doxing and threats. CW is likely a sex addict in the same vein of Ross Harris, having indiscriminate sex with any willing partner. Like RH, we will probably discover during trial that his sexual addiction had been escalating in the weeks leading up to the murders.

I think the co-worker will turn out to be female and that it's very possible had become serious about her. So his desire to be with her and not wanting to pay spousal and child support were his primary motives, imo.

I agree with all you said.

Especially, "I think the co-worker will turn out to be female and that it's very possible had become serious about her. So his desire to be with her and not wanting to pay spousal and child support were his primary motives, imo."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ifgchester