CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know about the others but Ashleigh Banfield sought out the guy who was on her show last night. He did not seek her. And LE isn’t validating anything, so their lack of statement or corroboration means nada at this point. Besides, what does it matter? LE said CW had an affair. Whether it’s this guy, multiple people, multiple genders, it’s alleged and probably substantiated, that he had an affair.

Not sure that it matters...obviously the guy made himself known as CW's lover. Who knows if it's true, or not. If Banfield sought him out, I am guessing she'll seek out the other 3-4 who have come out of the shadows to "support" this guys claims. That's what crime "journalists" do. They, or their cohorts, monitor the web in search of the latest catch of the day that is connected to the latest titillating news. That's why I said HLN seems more like a tabloid to me.

The reason why I think this guy is a fraud is because he chose to connect himself with another well-known fraud (JL Riches)...then two other guys claimed to be the brothers of Banfield's catch, and backed him up...with what appears to be fake texts.

So, unless and until some VALID evidence is presented, it's rumor.

And it matters because rumors hurt cases.

Cheers Megg. What is she trying to say about the redactions? That they should not be redacted? Didn't the Defense ask for them to redacted? I don't have enough detail on that day in court as I wasn't concentrating enough- I was still in shock over the disposal /oil etc

With the possible situation of CW having a male AP, I wonder if he was seeing a man who threatened to tell (or had already told) SW about their affair. Could it be possible that he was so unable to face being involuntarily outed to his family that he actually felt he'd rather kill them?
You'd think he'd kill the lover.

I'm not always that quick. Sometimes I just get lucky, lol. :p That makes sense that he used the car for the birthday party. I hadn't thought about that.

But they interviewed the neighbor, that had the birthday party for his 5 yr old son. He pointed down the street, and indicated that he just lived down the block. And the kids played together in the neighborhood.

So I don't think CW even drove to the party. I'd think they just walked down the street and back.

Not sure that it matters...obviously the guy made himself known as CW's lover. Who knows if it's true, or not. If Banfield sought him out, I am guessing she'll seek out the other 3-4 who have come out of the shadows to "support" this guys claims. That's what crime "journalists" do. They, or their cohorts, monitor the web in search of the latest catch of the day that is connected to the latest titillating news. That's why I said HLN seems more like a tabloid to me.

The reason why I think this guy is a fraud is because he chose to connect himself with another well-known fraud (JL Riches)...then two other guys claimed to be the brothers of Banfield's catch, and backed him up...with what appears to be fake texts.

Common practice for journalists to trawl SM these days. I and others I know have had press DM us for info & links to profile sites when it's a high profile case.

BBM. What makes them appear to be fake, to you?

Cheers Megg. What is she trying to say about the redactions? That they should not be redacted? Didn't the Defense ask for them to redacted? I don't have enough detail on that day in court as I wasn't concentrating enough- I was still in shock over the disposal /oil etc
I just deleted cuz I thought someone else was answering. IMO AB was insinuating that there could be a lot of names under that redaction, she kept repeating 4 lines, 4 lines. She was saying it's not usual for the defense to redact. The guy she was interviewing said no not too unusual, it could be someone the defense ultimately wants to call as a witness. This AB show is nearly too much for me, that dress was making me seasick (her BW stripes) and she repeats all the time.

I sympathise LadyB - must have been shattering. Yes stereotypes mislead but the loss of trust & all the secrecy you've suffered must have been hideous.

I worked for a decade right in the heart of a famous gay quarter so I know LGBTQ comes in every flavour.

I just wish we had the clip of that and how they had the unredacted records vs AB saying on the first broadcast " we cannot verify him"/his story.

Thank you for the kind words, Cottonweaver. This was all over 30 years ago and I was NOT a beard as I was referred to, but a mad, shattered woman who like SW invested everything into my marriage.
On the other topic, AB just showed a picture of the redacted document.

The company has decided to keep her exactly where she is and her profits go to her parentspost: 14344667 said:
I would say it would go to whoever recruited her since that is the next step up in the line.

This is amazing to me having had some experience with this type of sales albeit many, many decades ago. It was standard practice at Mary Kay for the director of the team to absorb all commissions from those they recruited that fell ill or quit.

* That they did not do this in SW's case tells me that either her recruiter is a phenemonal person that is willing to forgo her commissions out of respect for SW and her family so set it up that way.

* That the company itself thought so much of SW that they set it up this way themselves. Since she was featured in an article in their inhouse magazine this May it is clear she was a rising star within the company and a person to watch for. They do tend to focus on the "movers and shakers" because they are great for business so it would be no surprise that the higher ups thought well of her.

Either way it appears her character played a massive role in the decision to set her commissions up this way because this is NOT standard practice under the circumstances. I am totally blown away that they did this and it is a credit to them for making this happen.

I am also happy for Shannan's family that they were considered here. I realize they would much prefer having SW alive and well with them but since that can not happen ever again, it is still a nice way to let her family know she was admired and important to them. :)

That's my dream closet.
Its not too OCD IMO. I viewed a house I was interested in buying, owned by a gay aviation person, I stood shocked and spellbound for several moments in his walk in closet, jeans of every imaginable shade of blue, shirts, uniforms....Hung immaculately. It looked like a Versace store. I felt such a scruff as I envisaged my dressing room, clothes on every chair and shoes all over... Not to mention everything covered in Persian cat fluff.

I just deleted cuz I thought someone else was answering. IMO AB was insinuating that there could be a lot of names under that redaction, she kept repeating 4 lines, 4 lines. She was saying it's not usual for the defense to redact. The guy she was interviewing said no not too unusual, it could be someone the defense ultimatelyl wants to call as a witness. This AB show is nearly too much for me, that dress was making me seasick (her BW stripes) and she repeats all the time.

:D:D:D:D Haven't even seen it but that's funny.

Tx for all that - so D might call her/ him/ them as witnesses for Chris.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 00.52.03.png
    Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 00.52.03.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 47
I can’t even speculate! AB keeps repeating, “But 4 lines! That’s more than a name and address!” I’m thinking Corrupted1967 should email her unredacted warrant to Ashleigh Banfield! It would make her day, and we could find out.

OMG I want to jump through the tv and tape her mouth shut.
I turned it off, AB was making ME homicidal! o_O

I’m staying with my 1st assessment; All these people coming forward with their “revelations” are attention seeking trolls until & IF I hear differently from LE.

I just can’t waste anymore time, energy or breath on them. Especially since it seems they’re trying to now tarnish the memory of a woman who’s not here to defend herself anymore.
I think, unfortunately, some posters here are coming close to blaming SM for their financial issues and somehow rationalizing her murder.
I’m taking a break from here.... it’s making me too sad. :(

FWIW, I don't think anyone is necessarily doubting that CW could be gay or bi, but some of us are skeptical about this particular man who is currently telling his story to the media. We're not sure that men is telling the truth about having a 10-month hook-up relationship with CW.

But, I think most of us realize a man married to a woman and fathering children could be interested in men.

jmo
Absolutely! But what I am saying is that you are likely to hear bizarre stories about this guy here on out, so dont let your head explode....because mine nearly did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenzie201