CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think Gloria Alred might be tracking down the anonymous caller now to see if he has proof?

Off topic, is there a way to quote a message from a previous thread? I was asked something I want to answer. Thanks.

IDK about her scruples but I would have thought that she wasn't that gullible now that she's seen the context across the whole of social media.
Quoting - last thread - no, you'd have to copy, paste, tag in the OP.

Bringing Spell's post over from the last thread. @Spellbound

CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #12

Are you sure this is the same person as the supposed former lover? I notice two people with the same first name, and one is likely a troll who injects himself in many cases, but the one in the interview with Ashleigh is a different person. Which of the two people is the "troll"?
I'm not sure if I am right or you are, but we should be very careful we are not to add more fuel to the mix if we might be wrong in our assumptions.
JMO

RE: Crime Scene Reconstruction

From the Weld County Property Assessor’s website, we know that the builder is KDB homes. Property Report

KDB Homes is a subsidiary of the Texas-based D.R. Horton. https://www.bizjournals.com/denver/...-wins-13-5-million-award-in-dispute-with.html

On the Assessor’s website, there is a photo of the exterior of the home as well as a sketch. As you can see, the sketch reads “DR Horton” and “Lenox.”
Exterior Watts home.jpg Sketch from property assessor.jpg

On D.R. Horton’s website, there are exterior views of Lenox (they vary with different gables, shutters, garage windows, etc.) – here is just one example. Since we know the Watts’ garage was on the left side of the home, I have flipped the image in the second photo. Lenox | Quebec Highlands | Thornton, Colorado | D.R. Horton
Lenox Exterior.jpg Lenox Exterior FLIPPED.JPG

There are also floor plans for Lenox on the D.R. Horton website:
Lenox First Floor.jpg Lenox Second Floor.jpg

Here are photos of the floor plans flipped:
Lenox First Floor FLIPPED.jpg Lenox Second Floor FLIPPED.jpg

Although not exact in square footage and amenities, after comparison with actual photos of the home, this is the closest I have come to “visuals” which aid in reconstruction of the crime scene.

Bringing Spell's post over from the last thread. @Spellbound

CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #12

Are you sure this is the same person as the supposed former lover? I notice two people with the same first name, and one is likely a troll who injects himself in many cases, but the one in the interview with Ashleigh is a different person. Which of the two people is the "troll"?
I'm not sure if I am right or you are, but we should be very careful we are not to add more fuel to the mix if we might be wrong in our assumptions.
JMO

Slightly confusing if this HLN topic was new for a poster.

The OP, last thread, had already explained that J. L. Riches, he is not claiming to have had an affair with CW.
The HLN person, who I am not naming has connections with J. L. Riches but also is very unlikely to have ever met CW.
Neither persons are CW APersons but have a history of inserting themselves into controversial issues/cases.

HLN have already received a lot of criticism on line from viewers and award-winning journalists.

Last edited:
IDK about her scruples but I would have thought that she wasn't that gullible now that she's seen the context across the whole of social media.
Quoting - last thread - no, you'd have to copy, paste, tag in the OP.

I’ll bet LE is looking at his computer this morning and preparing a warrant for google, CW server, meetup to get this mans IP address. They will have his name address and phone king before any defense attorney might.

And they will look until there is nothing left to locate.

Godspeed to Investigators.

In the youtube video posted on the last thread where she is talking in her house about how happy she is with her job, there is a blip of CW playing with the kids on the floor.

What struck me is it seemed like the house was so empty that it echoed, Is that the way it is in these big houses?

Last edited:
If you Google any big, horrific case, you'll see groupies, and freaks who come out of the woodwork. Some may be ill, some may be jokesters, some maybe dangerous...but most all are looking for their name "in lights".

1. Just wondering if it has been discussed that possibly CW killed the girls AFTER their mum? What if they witnessed a HUGE fight in horror? Maybe he was afraid they would tell someone that daddy hurt mommy and then he panicked- killing the girls. From there it just led to one lie after another. Just a thought!

I really don't think he wanted "freedom" from this relationship. I think he wanted his cake and eat it too! But SW was fed up and serious this time. I think he knew that she had gotten the courage to leave and it was just too much for his controlling ego. MOO

I have different accounts too as I also don't want all eggs in one basket.

Also, I had a dear friend in a horrible marriage but had to stay in it as she didn't have access to enough money to leave. I took that as a warning to keep my own account under my own name. I don't think I will ever need it for the reason my friend did, but I also know I'm not stuck.

Just thought I'd toss that out there in case anyone can use that info. Even a small amount in an account with your own name can buy some freedom, if needed.

jmo

edited to add: Also, don't take financial advice from some random person on the internet, lol!
True to the Taurus stereotype I have never had a joint account with anyone. (Although my mom was authorized to do certain things with my account while I was in the Army, like a guardian or something.) I couldn't take the stress of not knowing exactly where all of my money is and the idea of someone out there using the ATM w/o my knowledge is too much to handle.

And yes, if you're part of a couple there might come a time you need access to your money and can't get to it.

I used to work for a bank and people would be upset they couldn't take someone's name off of a joint account. If you have a joint account one person could empty it at any time and the other person can't do a thing about it. Take your money out, close it, open a new account!

In the youtube video posted on the last thread where she is talking in her house about how happy she is with ger job, there is a blip of CW playing with the kids on the floor.

What struck me is it seemed like the house was so empty that it echoed, Is that the way it is in these big houses?

If it were up to my husband then yes. That's what our house would look and sound like. Me, not so much. I need lots of pictures, mementos, big comfy pieces of furniture, etc. I like stuff, he's a minimalist. I'd say the size of our house is comparable to theirs.

Just wondering if it has been discussed that possibly CW killed the girls AFTER their mum? What if they witnessed a HUGE fight in horror? Maybe he was afraid they would tell someone that daddy hurt mommy and then he panicked- killing the girls. From there it just led to one lie after another. Just a thought!

I really don't think he wanted "freedom" from this relationship. I think he wanted his cake and eat it too! But SW was fed up and serious this time. I think he knew that she goyten the courage to leave and it was just too much for his controlling ego. MOO
A strong possibility, imo, that she was ready to call it quits and he wasn't.

In the youtube video posted on the last thread where she is talking in her house about how happy she is with ger job, there is a blip of CW playing with the kids on the floor.

My feeling is that SW and CW were somewhat minimalist. Where some folks have lots of furniture, rugs, pillows, books and general stuff that fills a house and absorbs the echo; I think the W's went for less is more. Especially if SW likes things neat. Less stuff makes for easier cleaning. Also, I believe from the floor plans I saw, a loft overlooks the downstairs.

If the anonymous caller is someone just seeking attention, why would he want to be anonymous? I haven't seen this person's FB posts but I know you guys are saying his story has changed. Maybe this is because he didn't want to admit that he knew CW was married with children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member