CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My garage keypad is different I need a code as well and I believe C.W. lied about that . I think the reason NU could see in three inches and see purse etc was because she gained access by app. But SW locked chain upon enterance night before . CW kept it bolted .

I also don't believe the keypad didn't work. I have one at my house too and the only reason I think it wouldn't work is if you somehow forgot the code and needed it to be reset.

It was said on HLN that the baby monitor does not save recordings so unfortunately there will not be footage from the monitor. If he claims SW turned the lights on, wouldn't he have heard the child make a noise? When I turn my daughter's lights on in the morning, she whines. I would think after SW was gone for the weekend, if she turned the child's lights on they would at least say Hi to Mom or something. I think the lights were off and of course I don't believe his story at all.
I’m just noting baby monitors , as in the video I showed you are color and use infra lighting , it doesn’t disturb the babies sleep that way while recording ( think flash on camera to see color image in dark ) . I totally think he is guilty AGAIN . I was stating we are all focused on the image black and white and that is only with lights off . I am sad there is the possibility of no recording on it because that would seal his fate

://www.cnn.com/videos/justice/2018/08/17/colorado-husband-arrested-wife-daughters-bodies-found-pregnancy-video-vpx.hln
Comes home after cheating behind her back, then that maniacal laugh,and his expression says it all.
He was not at all pleased.
So what does he do. Instead of being a man about it, getting divorce, taking care of his responsibilities, paying child support etc. Coming out about his extramarital activities. (Gay or not doesn't matter)
What a lowlife coward. Killing them all,then blaming it on her.

Watching that again, it is stunning to consider the lack of honesty on CW's part. He just played the game over and over again.

I don't know what to think of the gay lover. I tend to believe it's true, but someone elsewhere made the point that the lover would have easily known CW was married and living with his spouse, even though he claims he didn't know until one of the children blurted it out.

Last edited:
I am thinking she would have fought him... I don't see him strangling her straight up. I think he might have knocked her in the head too.
I agree she would have fought him. I was thinking something along the lines of a stun gun.
He didn't want any blood anywhere.

That IS color. See the green words on the screen. The reason the picture doesn't look like color is that it was taken in low light.

It does seem a little unusual but not unheard of to have a baby monitor for a four year old. I guess, with that big of a house you wouldn't always be within earshot, so I can see why they would use it. Do we know whether B and C shared a room?

Yes to me looks like the more for dark , I hope lights were off bc it makes it worse if they weren't . Thank you for pic

I am thinking she would have fought him... I don't see him strangling her straight up. I think he might have knocked her in the head too.
The autopsies will show if any of the victims received a blow, I would guess.

Does anyone have a clue if cause of death will be released before trial?? I can see withholding details from the report, but perhaps COD will be released to the public?

jmo

I was wondering if it is possible to tell if CW changed the code on the entry to the garage and when he did it, if so. He is the one who said it didn't work, right? I hope I'm not mixing up things, IIRC the friend could not get in the front door with the code because he had locked the door from the inside with a latch? Did she also have the previous code to the garage?

Could someone tell me what a ring video is? A video ring around the whole house?

I hope for the girl's sake they were smothered vs strangled..Both ways are horrific but it's too painful to believe they knew their beloved dad, their hero, was choking the life out of them..If the COD can be determined, for my sake, I need it to show my scenario is the true one..If it can't be, I will chose to believe the least of two evils.

Although it didn't really matter if he changed the code or not... everything LE would eventually see would have been the same. He must have just wanted to see what they would look at/for and how LE reacted to things.
No matter what he would not be able to hide or change anything that would be noticed.

That IS color. See the green words on the screen. The reason the picture doesn't look like color is that it was taken in low light.

It does seem a little unusual but not unheard of to have a baby monitor for a four year old. I guess, with that big of a house you wouldn't always be within earshot, so I can see why they would use it. Do we know whether B and C shared a room?

From what I've read earlier, the girls had their own rooms. I believe (though haven't seen the pictures) that SW posted pictures of each of the girls' rooms on facebook.

If this proves to be the case, wouldn't it require two separate monitors , one to monitor each room? Obviously, I'm not familiar with how baby monitors work or whether they can be hooked up to monitor more than one room at the same time.

I hope for the girl's sake they were smothered vs strangled..Both ways are horrific but it's too painful to believe they knew their beloved dad, their hero, was choking the life out of them..If the COD can be determined, for my sake, I need it to show my scenario is the true one..If it can't be, I will chose to believe the least of two evils.
I agree. My guess (hope?) is that they were smothered with a pillow rather than strangled. Maybe he knew he was safe asking for DNA evidence from the children's necks because he knew his wouldn't be found....because he didn't strangle them.

IDK

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members