CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://nypost.com/2018/09/01/colorado-family-allegedly-killed-by-dad-is-laid-to-rest/

Three caskets were placed before the altar at Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Church in Pinehurst, N.C. holding the bodies of Shanann Watts, 34, and her daughters Bella Marie, 4, and Celeste, 3.

“Let the children come to me, and do not prevent them; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these,” the Rev. John Forbes read in a short passage from the Gospel of Matthew.

After reading about horrific cases today via WS and more, I had to do something that lightened my mood and brought beauty to my day (pressing flowers). In hopes it brings some joy to you too and lightens your spirit.

Life is so short, let's live it to the fullest of our abiltities, enjoy the beauty all around us, and show those we love just how much they mean to us.

Beautiful; thank you for sharing!

I don’t think CW planned to murder his wife and kids. I think he was extremely unhappy in his marriage and wanted out. I think he had an enormous amount of anger that built up over time. Whatever happened between him and SW when she came home from AZ made him explode and he killed his entire family. He knew it was only a matter of time before he was arrested, but he hid the bodies anyway just in case he could get away with it. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx