CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delete

Last edited:
I don’t care if that baby monitor broadcasted video in ultra-high HD, CW’s story of Shanann killing the kids is about as believable as this crime being committed by extraterrestrials.

I don’t care if that baby monitor broadcasted video in ultra-high HD, CW’s story of Shanann killing the kids is about as believable as this crime being committed by extraterrestrials.

I keep trying to like your post, but it won't let me for some reason. Is the board overloaded tonight?

I agree, but I think the reason people ask is that if the monitor were black and white only, then they'd have easy and quick confirmation of him lying.

Am I missing something? If SW had just strangled Bella she wouldn't be blue. The body is still warm for up to 3 hrs. after death. So if he really did see her blue, then he must have killed her.

Are you 100% on that? Because it's a question I've wanted to ask of any medical professionals we have following the thread.

But a lot of people here claimed these particular monitors were black and white. This doesn't look black & white to me. Also, the kids probably had a night light and possibly he could tell if one turned blue. I"m not saying this is true, but people shouldn't post things as fact when they are not.
Well if they were black and white, he most certainly didn't see Bella "blue." I don't think he saw her blue regardless of what type of monitor it was, personally. MOO, JMO, IMO

Found it hard to believe Bill. Hence asking about typical US salaries for their jobs.

I guess this all depends on the COL you’re used to. I live in a high COL area and I think $140k combined is pretty low for a $3k monthly mortgage. Even with taxes included in the payment.

SW came home at 2 am Monday morning. CW left the house at 5:27 am that same morning and didn’t return to his home until noon when NU called him and said she suspected trouble.

When did CW give his interviews?

I keep trying to like your post, but it won't let me for some reason. Is the board overloaded tonight?

I agree, but I think the reason people ask is that if the monitor were black and white only, then they'd have easy and quick confirmation of him lying.
Very true, that would offer more evidence of him lying. Yeah there were some technical difficulties for a minute there.

Are you 100% on that? Because it's a question I've wanted to ask of any medical professionals we have following the thread.
Everything I have found on the subject seems to say the same so must be. I thought maybe I'm missing something because I haven't seen it come up at all in the threads.

SW came home at 2 am Monday morning. CW left the house at 5:27 am that same morning and didn’t return to his home until noon when NU called him and said she suspected trouble.

When did CW give his interviews?
Tuesday, and then he went to spend the night at friends (Thayers couple were also in the background when CW talking to media).

Hello there , haven't been on this site in a long time but this case is so upsetting and mind boggling. Mind boggling because ;A) Who in their right mind would ever conceive let alone do something like this and B) How did he think he could get away with this.
When I first read Shanann and the girls were missing I looked through her FB and Insta accounts to get a feel for who she was . Immediately I knew there was no way she'd leave in those circumstances and then after seeing his interviews with the media , there was no doubt who was responsible - CW. After looking at many of the videos , you could see a decline of interaction between them . SW was definitely all about the girls and the business at the end and I think that was because CW was reluctant to be seen in the videos. One sticks out in my mind where SW is filming the girls and says something to CW , who is just out of shot and he answers "I don't want to be in this" and SW replies "you're not but just get ...". I think he was tired of all the posting and staging and with his new self confidence and ego ( thanks to his muscular physique) wanted a less demanding life.
This case clearly demonstrates the evils of Social Media - over exposure and unrealistic displays but also how Social Media will probably help in his conviction.My heart breaks at the loss of a beautiful young mother and her babies . All she wanted was the best life possible for all of them.
Keep up the good work Websleuthers !!!!

Am I missing something? If SW had just strangled Bella she wouldn't be blue. The body is still warm for up to 3 hrs. after death. So if he really did see her blue, then he must have killed her.

I made the same argument a few threads back. My son didn't start turning blue until he'd been gone for quite a while. He was also in bed.

Everything I have found on the subject seems to say the same so must be. I thought maybe I'm missing something because I haven't seen it come up at all in the threads.

Somewhere around August 21st I made a lengthy post about body temps, color, and lividity. My son had been gone for 2-3 hours before we found him. He did not start turning blue until after the paramedics came and took him to the hospital.

The greatest betrayal to me is him wearing the shirt that she bought for him while he was giving his flirty, happy interviews the day after he had buried her and dropped his little girls in oil vats.

We are supposed to believe that the day after he sees his wife brutally kill his baby girls, that he decides to wear the gift she brought him the week before?

In a way, this is kind of a clue that she wasn't the killer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member