Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Trinket78 ,

Could you tell us if you know:

1. Did Chris have girlfriends in high school and/or college?

2. Why didn't Chris accept the NASCAR scholarship and go their mechanics training program?

3. What was CW's relationship like with his parents and sister?

4. Prior to the nut incident at CW's mom's house, what was SW's relationship like with CW's parents?

5. What was CW's relationship like with SW's family?

6. SW's family knew about SW and CW's plans to separate. Do you know
what that plan was? Would SW and the girls be moving back to NC alone w/o CW?
Would CW move back to NC too? Or would they all stay in CO?

7. Was it CW's idea to have the 3rd baby?

8. Did Chris have 2 pickup trucks --- a company fleet truck for work and one that was his own personal one?

Thank you!

Trinket78 and other newbies,
if you need to edit any of your posts, you have up to 1 hour to make an edit.
Just click on the small blue text that says "edit" under your post.

I didn't think that, but recently I'm considering it. I think it's possible he lost his temper with one of the girls and then it all went out of control from there. That's just one possibility I'm considering.

jmo

My 3 yr old grand baby loves her Daddy, my son, very much. But sometimes, when he is the one home alone with her, she gets cranky and cries for her Mum. She will get very upset and he has to get Mom on FaceTime to calm her down.

He doesn't take it personally, but I can see how it might anger some. What if the girls were both crying for their Mom that weekend? Thy'd just spent 6 weeks alone with her. Maybe it really bothered and upset him?

Especially if one of them repeated stuff she over heard--like you need to go away Daddy, Mommy doesn't want to live with you anymore..

@DrWander is our verified OB
(As his inbox suddenly BLOWS UP (just like @gitana1’s inbox when said she was a divorce attorney hahaha)!

( I’m sure this is exactly what @DrWander wants, a full message box of women asking him to sleuth their menstrual problems!)

Last edited:
I agree, although there have been others that have raised red flags for me as well.

I have education & experience working in child development/psychology/education, and honestly, I found the squirt bottle video highly disturbing for a myriad of reasons.

Is there a link to this vid plz? TY!

Yes, it's very interesting because he denied having an affair when first questioned. So, how was he going to explain the bedding on the floor (in what appears to be an impeccably tidy and orderly home)?

Just another detail that he neglected, imo.

jmo
Yes, he lied and lied and now we are supposed to believe that she was an evil person because we are nitpicking her videos?
I don't know where this is leading. She could have been the worst mother in the world, but that should not have ended up with her children dumped in oil by her hero, all round nice guy, husband.

My 3 yr old grand baby loves her Daddy, my son, very much. But sometimes, when he is the one home alone with her, she gets cranky and cries for her Mum. She will get very upset and he has to get Mom on FaceTime to calm her down.

He doesn't take it personally, but I can see how it might anger some. What if the girls were both crying for their Mom that weekend? Thy'd just spent 6 weeks alone with her. Maybe it really bothered and upset him?

Especially if one of them repeated stuff she over heard--like you need to go away Daddy, Mommy doesn't want to live with you anymore..
X10. And what if the older one overheard a smoochie phone call with the AP. And wanted to know "Was that Mommy you're talking to, Daddy?" Or "Daddy, who is _____ that you were blowing kisses to?"

I agree, although there have been others that have raised red flags for me as well.

I have education & experience working in child development/psychology/education, and honestly, I found the squirt bottle video highly disturbing for a myriad of reasons.

Where is this water squirt video? I don't see it on FB

(His inbox suddenly BLOWS UP, just ike when @gitana1 said she was a divorce attorney hahaha!

( I’m sure this is exactly what @DrWander wants, a full message box of women asking him to sleuth their menstrual problems ! )
Except she identified herself as female.

What is legally defined as the maximum time period for which a person can be considered being in an enraged stage/heat of passion/snapped mentality. Hope this makes sense. I’m still trying to work out this premeditation vs snapping thing in my head. Tia.

Premeditation Definition:
Specific intent to commit a crime for some period of time, however short, before the actual crime.
Premeditation Definition

IMO, LE has evidence that CW researched and planned these murders.
Computers and phones weren't wiped.

It was many more than that 1/9 /2017 they had been sick “over a month”. Then again 1/27/2017 both were sick again . That stuck out to me bc 9/8/2016 was a “snot bubble” titled video . Both girls sick again 9/21/16 and Bella sick 9/25/2016 . There seemed to be IMO an unusal amount bc it really was at least once a month .
One of mine had constant ear infections, and they’re frightening. He ran high fevers, felt like a hot potato, and screamed nonstop from the earache pain. You’ve got to get them to the doctor and on antibiotics as quickly as you can before their eardrum bursts because that can cause permanent hearing loss. It is serious, and they can tell by looking into the ear that it’s infected. I don’t think SW could fake that or cause that. I was told his ear canal was small and he’d grow out of it, and he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member