Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you fake your kids had asthma?
You really can't. Clinical exam plus objective testing such as Spirometry and lung function tests cannot be faked .Plus she had a diagnosis of Eosinophilic asthma which is confirmed by sputum and blood test. It is ridiculous to even suggest SW could fool Dr's into misdiagnosis and mistreatment of her child in order to garner attention.

From what I recall This has to stop was a general statement

MOO and why I was drawn to this case had more to do with the disappearance of 3 people, including a pregnant mother and not much else
esmerelda, please, which interview are you referring to where he said "This has to stop?" Without context it seems like a freudian slip.

They still have to be avoided though because they are usually processed in a tree nut facility.

A bit personal -- I don't have a deathly tree nut allergy, but I have allergies to tree pollens, so every Spring and Fall I avoid tree nuts, bananas and avocados, sometimes apples & oranges and fresh peanuts too. For some reason fresh peanuts bother me sometimes, probably because they were processed in a tree nut facility, but if they are cooked or roasted, it's ok. Thank goodness I can eat pecan pie in the winter! My body confuses the proteins of tree nuts and fruits with my tree pollen allergy and I have a reaction. So that being said, I think when one has a dangerous nut allergy, it's best to avoid anything that could be processed in a tree nut facility. All in all, SW had a right to be upset. It was worse coming from her mil as she wasn't respected nor was CeCe's allergies taken seriously.

I’m not a doctor, but I consider myself a student of common sense. ;)
If someone with a nut allergy is in the presence of another child who is not eating nuts but is eating ice cream that was manufactured in a facility that processes tree nuts, there is no danger.
I worked in schools for years and know the protocol for nut allergies, how to prevent cross-contamination, as well as how & when to administer an Epi Pen.

I think we should factor in the fact that people behave differently when they are on a live-streaming.

Specially if you are a type B personality. You don't want to come across as rude/nasty/grumpy/snarky; much less on a live video.

Who knows if the roles were inverted after the pause button was clicked...

JMO

How would you fake those? Or make kids sick with these symptoms? I'm wondering because all my kids are asthmatic and have sinus and allergy issues. One of mine has Celiac Disease. I can't figure a way to make a doctor believe your children had those symptoms. Test are run for all of those.

You’re assuming they were diagnosed.
JMO

Did y'all dig up dirt on Laci Peterson as well?

She may have been controlling also.

And Nicole Brown Simpson must have done something for years that made OJ Simpson snap. Idk

But maybe Ron killed Nicole and then OJ killed Ron while having a mental breakdown.

Do you get my drift now? Smh

R.i.p Shannon.

How would you fake those? Or make kids sick with these symptoms? I'm wondering because all my kids are asthmatic and have sinus and allergy issues. One of mine has Celiac Disease. I can't figure a way to make a doctor believe your children had those symptoms. Test are run for all of those.
I don't know, but people find a way. Dee Dee Blanchard had both friends and medical professionals fooled that her daughter had leukemia, asthma, brain damage...daughter had all kinds of surgeries and daily medications that weren't even necessary. There is always going to be that one doctor that will given in to placate a patient....

(For the record, I do NOT suspect SW had MBP, although this could change if solid evidence is revealed)

You can't. Often asthma is diagnosed without the parent even being aware that the child's symptoms are asthma.
I didn't realize that a woman who
I’m not a doctor, but I consider myself a student of common sense. ;)
If someone with a nut allergy is in the presence of another child who is not eating nuts but is eating ice cream that was manufactured in a facility that processes tree nuts, there is no danger.
I worked in schools for years and know the protocol for nut allergies, how to prevent cross-contamination, as well as how & when to administer an Epi Pen.
The ice cream had 3 different kinds of nuts whipped inside the ice cream. It wasn't that the nuts would float over to Cece. It was
the cruelty of little CeCe having to watch Bella eat the ice cream when she couldn't have it.
Not to mention the bowl of pistachios sitting out in the open where it could have caused death or at least a trip to the ER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member