Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine LE would permit the resident dog (Dieter) to run free while the cadaver/scent dogs are working. That would be too distracting to both parties and Dieter most likely would have been beside himself with strange dogs in his territory.

Most likely, Dieter was placed in his kennel or something prior to the LE dogs arrival. MOO

Not disagreeing with you, just commenting that he was “there”. I may have misread your statement.
I think it's confusing because I was answering another post. And my OP was made after reading an excerpt from this book, suddenly published about the case, having to do with cadaver dogs. No worries

Nut allergies are very dangerous indeed. There was a teen who died recently from eating cookies that weren't clearly marked as containing nuts. The top of the wrapper was folded back...like the Oreos with the peel back/resealable top. ),:
Yes. I don't want someone telling me what I can and cannot eat but
truly, I don't want to endanger someone's life w/ what I eat. I can wait until I get home or skip it.

Does anyone know if Chris actually said to Shanann, "This has to stop?"
I remember reading that phrase but it could have been a scenario in someone's post. I took it to mean, that CW felt overwhelmed by the time, money
and travel associated w/ SW's job and he didn't want to be Mr. Mom. I just am not sure CW really said it.

idk if someone else has already responded to this, but he said it during one of the interviews. "If they are safe, if they aren't safe, like, blah blah...I mean, this has to stop." Something like that.

Thank you. Yes my response was to "but there was a constant turn-over of new doctors" and I recalled seeing the FB post with regard to the girls having a new doctor with a comment to the effect of this doctor was taking SW's concerns seriously.

So to be honest, not sure if I was actually making any particular point, more just an observation and if we were exploring past history with doctors it may mean something or could be of no significance.

Am I thinking along the lines of attention seeking behaviour? then yes maybe. It's something I'm not discounting just yet.

Ok, but if she did have attention seeking behavior, how would that affect this case? That's what I don't get.

This has always been a victim friendly site. And now, the man who is in jail, charged with her murder, has pointed his finger at her, and suddenly she is being accused of being a harsh, controlling, attention seeking, hypochondriac. And I don't get how that should change anything.

Wow...already. What does this author really know...I would hazard a guess, not a whole lot more than is contained in all the posts here, if that. Bothers me that some chose to profit off this, especially this early on. Almost like an atty. chasing an ambulance. :-(
Maybe he doesn't know much, but I find his style appealing, prolific, and easy to follow. I, for one, did not know about the dogs. Apparently, they did something to indicate death prior to SW arrival, which explains why LE dismissed CW's account of murders. Yet people continue sleuthing SW. JMO I'm curious to learn more from this author.

And I'm puzzled on the fixation of the oil tanks. Yes, it's horrible but so is strangling your kids and wife.

Strangling isn't all that easy. It takes time and physical strength.
CeCe looked like Shanann and Bella looked like Chris. He strangled his mini-me.

I wonder if the autopsies revealed that the girls and SW were smothered w/ a pillow. Perhaps the strangling aspect came from CW trying to blame SW for the girls' murders and he stried to smear her DNA on their necks or imprint the girls' necks w/ her fake nails.

Ok, but if she did have attention seeking behavior, how would that affect this case? That's what I don't get.

This has always been a victim friendly site. And now, the man who is in jail, charged with her murder, has pointed his finger at her, and suddenly she is being accused of being a harsh, controlling, attention seeking, hypochondriac. And I don't get how that should change anything.

Trying to figure out what could have played a role in the downward spiral of their relationship. I don't think that anyone is victim blaming/shaming. If your mind is already made up it might be too hard to look at the dynamics and what not without thinking it's victim blaming. JMO

And I'm puzzled on the fixation of the oil tanks. Yes, it's horrible but so is strangling your kids and wife.

I wonder if the autopsies revealed that the girls and SW were smothered w/ a pillow. Perhaps the strangling aspect came from CW trying to blame SW for the girls' murders and he stried to smear her DNA on their necks or imprint the girls' necks w/ her fake nails.

@The Saint BBM that thought crossed my mind. Girls smothered, SW strangled and I cringed thinking he might've pressed SW hands on the girls necks to blame her. This case is a nightmare. It take us down the rabbit hole. :/

The family dog lived there. Dogs bark. The author is speculating why they barked. JMO
The Author is speculating as to why the dogs in CW house were barking, he is confirming through other cases that cadaver dogs bark to alert, which was asked waayy back in the threads. And is why I made the post.

The oil tanks are disgusting but what gets me is his cheerful demeanor at the interviews. And of course him texting SW.

His precious babies are dead, He probably hates Shanann. But the kids? Even if she killed him like he claims, he should be devastated . Prostrate. Asking for Valium.

BBM - I wondered this, too, which might explain why LE found the pillowcases in the kitchen trash (though I guess they were with the top sheet, too).

Playing catch up...my thoughts on various discussions:

2) The theory that CW accidentally killed one of the girls --- I can't wrap my mind around that one. No sane person would do this. Accidents happen all the time. Parents have accidentally killed their children (i.e. backing out of the driveway and don't see the child behind the vehicle, or stepped away to answer the phone while kiddo is in the bath, etc). NO SANE PERSON would see the accident and then say, "well gee, oops. Guess I need to kill the other kids and then pretend they're missing." No. Sane people are horrified, screaming for help, calling 911, grief-stricken and pleading with God. JMO

3) I can accept that SW may have been overbearing, demanding, maybe even controlling and CW was more subdued. Maybe she didn't really respect him anymore so the snide remarks or disinterest came easily. That type of personality doth not a killer make. I just can't see her murdering her children, who appeared to be her world, to spite a husband she doesn't really like. If anything, that type of personality, upon finding out about CW infidelity, may be capable of taking HIS life because of the betrayal and humiliation. JMO

RSBM & BBM
Yes, but he could have intentionally hurt one or both of them, unintentionally and unfortunately killing one.

It’s possible SW knew about the affair and she wasn’t able to hide her disdain in her many videos. But from what @Trinket78 said regarding SW’s comments about CW when she met them for the first time and also from my own personal take from the videos it’s likely his ego was constantly bruised which led to the affair.

It hasn't been proven yet that this was CW's first affair. There is a possibility he has a history.

It doesn't change that SW and her girls are murder victims. But come on, we don't have to be Pollyannas about. SW was rude, hurtful, controlling and dismissive to Chris in the videos. She let the camera go on and on
when the girls were obviously distressed and crying.

But Shanann was great at her job. She was a master salesperson. I believe that she did care about her people, it wasn't just a sale. She was a life coach.
She worked really hard to make a home. I don't know how she did it all.
And she showed her vulnerability.

I felt like I had to lie down just reading everything she did on the day she got back from NC. She was a whirlwind.

All people are flawed. None of us is perfect. But we need to be aware of how we treat others. Little barbs can hurt. It is just scary to think that an argument with your partner might result in you ending up in a shallow grave.

idk if someone else has already responded to this, but he said it during one of the interviews. "If they are safe, if they aren't safe, like, blah blah...I mean, this has to stop." Something like that.

BBM
and that's when I said: He did it! I think the safe or not safe implies: safe-they don't found the bodies; not safe: they will be found and I better weave a tale. Sick and evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx