Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't even know if that's what happened.
ITA. I believe CW's dad instructed him to tell the truth and he went back in and admitted he lied about the affair but he didn't say he lied about SW strangling CeCe. Custody battles get ugly when one parent views the children as their property and wants to punish the other parent. JMO

Let's be honest, one of the biggest mistakes, CW made with this stuff was putting the girls in crude oil. If it goes to trial the jurors will not be able to ignore that. It does not matter if SW was a little rough on FB/SM with her husband.
That was a huge mistake, compounded with the lies on national television. His interview with LE would have been taped, and those (hours of) lies would hurt him as well.

Quite the hole he has dug for himself, and it’s deeper than the one he dug for Shanann.

Last edited:
The Thayer’s states that the dieter was picked up by them after C.W. was at the police station. So he would have been there while the dogs were searching.
Oh I'm sure he was"there" because the friends were asked to take him in.But as far as being there to interact w the dogs.... ?? I can't imagine cadaver dogs going thru home while resident dog is running around.

I like alleged paramour...thanks to whoever said it first.
Remember when Ashleigh kept phrasing her questions to the mystery caller (TB)
like it was a bodice-ripper, romance novel? "So when did the romance start?" or something like that.

As my dad would say to Ashleigh, "It was about S-E-X."
He always spelled it out like it was a dirty word.

Is it the crude oil plan the reason that this case is getting so much attention? Just wondering about your opinions?
No. IMO This case is getting so much attention because of the initial mystery of where the family was, and the appeal by C.W. on national television. The fact that the victims included the most innocent of our society, played a huge role as well.

He could have buried them all in the woods, and the attention would be the same. The oil thing inflames people, but doesn’t change much.

Oh I'm sure he was"there" because the friends were asked to take him in.But as far as being there to interact w the dogs.... ?? I can't imagine cadaver dogs going thru home while resident dog is running around.
Not disagreeing with you, just commenting that he was “there”. I may have misread your statement.

The Author goes into detail of other cases where cadaver dogs "talk" to alert their handlers of a hit. Hit being the scent of death. He seems to be confirming that yes, they do make noise as opposed to a silent type of sign. Wouldn't make sense to have the family dog around distracting the cadaver dogs.
The family dog lived there. Dogs bark. The author is speculating why they barked. JMO

Finally made it back. Quickly glanced through this thread.

No matter how much CW may have hated his home life, he should have manned up and left. He could have even become a dead beat dad. I think most people would agree that a dead beat dad is better than being a murderer.

Original post you were replying to:

FWIW, my acquaintance who I suspect might have had this syndrome (yes, I am not qualified to diagnosis it, I know that) doctor shopped. All the time. My suspicions was when one doctor was questioning her, she got nervous and found a new one. The new one was always "fabulous," but there was a constant turn-over of new doctors.

Yes, I'm fully aware this doesn't mean SW had the syndrome and I'm fully aware we cannot possibly diagnose it by the videos. We all know kids and adults get sick and that doesn't mean anything except kids and adults get sick!! But we haven't really talked about health all that much and it is an avenue, imo, to explore. Chronic health issues are a stress on the family, real, imagined, or both.

But....people have called it ridiculous and flimsy so what's the point of pursuing something new, even if the something new doesn't pan out. We can talk about oil containers more.

Then you replied that you saw her post that she had a new doctor and she said she was glad that he listened to her.

So I asked if that was a bad thing. I just feel like this Munchausen thing is ridiculous and so unwarranted. It is really sad to watch, imo.

Thank you. Yes my response was to "but there was a constant turn-over of new doctors" and I recalled seeing the FB post with regard to the girls having a new doctor with a comment to the effect of this doctor was taking SW's concerns seriously.

So to be honest, not sure if I was actually making any particular point, more just an observation and if we were exploring past history with doctors it may mean something or could be of no significance.

Am I thinking along the lines of attention seeking behaviour? then yes maybe. It's something I'm not discounting just yet.

Oh, so he was saying to whoever took them, "This has to stop?"
From what I recall This has to stop was a general statement
Is it the crude oil plan the reason that this case is getting so much attention? Just wondering about your opinions?
MOO and why I was drawn to this case had more to do with the disappearance of 3 people, including a pregnant mother and not much else

I read the sample and it seems there are unconfirmed things in it. I have only seen in one other place (a FB "friend" from one of her fibro support groups) say that she was a nurse. In all of the videos i've seen SW says she never finished college, how can you be a nurse without a college degree? It seems he is merely speculating as well, and not stating fact.
I don't think the nurse comment was meant to be politically correct. I've had many friends who refer to themselves as "nurses" who are actually CNA's or still in school. There must be some known fact that she indeed pursued a medical path at one time and also worked at a local hospital. MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member