Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This logic doesn’t make sense to me. My 2 year old goes to bed at 6:30pm and sleeps till 7:30am and still takes a 2-3 hour nap. When she is awake she is very active and does not sit down, which is what the Watts girls seemed to be. This is normal for kids this age.

Also, when you know something isn’t right with you and you seek out answers, I wouldn’t call that dr shopping. She was being proactive with her and her kids health. No one cares about you as much as you do and should. Also, a mother is usually the one who is most proactive about their child’s health, which is what we see from Shanann. My husband is an amazing father but 9 times out of 10 I am one taking my kids to the dr and scheduling appts. He just doesn’t think that way, which is what I see with SW and CW. I feel like her actions are being vilified when all she wanted was best for her kids.

Agree. My husband is a wonderful father but I am the one that schedules all appointments and usually the one that takes kids to appointments though I work full time as well. This past winter I could swear my daughter had a cough for 3 months straight, I took her to the doctor a few times. My children do not have any allergies to anything that we know and no health concerns and during the winter we were going to the doctors office what seemed like once a week! That being said, I don't see anything concerning with Shanann's care of the girls or that she was making up illnesses in them. At their age and if they were in preschool and around other kids I would not be surprised if they were sick fairly often with some ailment or another.

All MOO...

It's what's holding things up, the defense is not willing to have him do it. As I understand, the prosecutor had to request it and now the judge has to approve it. I'm sure I'm not using the right terminology, but that's basically what is going on. Kind of like how the Golden State Killer wouldn't "willingly" allow pictures of his private parts to be taken, so the prosecution is forced to make an official request. They will get it done, it just delays the whole process. Imo

Ehhhh....I think that is being severely misinterpreted. After arrest any evidence collection from a suspect will be by search warrant, that is standard legal procedure. No defense attorney is going to allow that collection to be based off of his clients consent because the evidence being collected is likely going to be used against him at trial. Legal 101.

No one I know talks about the case, they are too busy eating and getting overtime, ha ha. Sadly, we sometimes get local cases where people are found deceased due to foul play on an oil lease, or when workers are overcome by the H2S at a tank farm, it happens too often.

Our tanks have wire grid filters but not filters for anything fine. They are just storage tanks, not treater tanks, however. Water is the main contaminant.
I wonder if it would be normal for a full tank to be considered "inactive", thus very seldom being any reason that a worker would have to go there. I saw the term inactive here last week, is why I am asking that. Like would there be a difference in "storage" or inactive. Maybe they mean the same.

Wow, they must have a way to transmit the backup camera images back to the field house. Our trucks did not have that, but maybe it's needed for OSHA requirements for a "spotter" if the rear of the truck obstructs the back view. Does your husband drive a truck bigger than a pickup? Our pickup trucks had the cameras and a beep-beep-beep to warn it was backing up. Where my son works the tank trucks have an automatic backing program that runs, the guys don't touch the controls, it backs up for them. But he drives a little hotshot pickup F250 and all it has is the GPS.
The way I understand it, it "alerts" not sure about images, to somewhere, but not the plant... more like a higher up headquarters. Forgive my ignorance on the subject. My husband mentioned it very early on in this case & I questioned him about it. My husband doesn't drive a company vehicle. Where he works the plant operators don't drive company vehicles. It's the field guys that drive them & they are bigger than a pickup I think... but I'm not totally sure. Just my guess, since CW's was just a pkp it didn't have this feature, but who knows... every company is different & maybe more so up in the front range. I'll ask him more about it.

CW always seemed pretty healthy . SW was fond of doctor shopping IMO according to her video misdiagnosed many years . She joined support group for lupus , said she had fibromyalgia . Her first dates with C.W. were mainly dr appointments according to her SM. As her depression lifted in my opinion the illnesses did too . She seemed to venture towards midwives , chiropractors and support groups . Many of the children’s visits were testing according to her posts . The kids went to preschool then took two hour naps and were asleep by 630. She stated she was told she could never have kids ... she didn’t say why but it seems she got pregnant easily. Depression and many personality disorders can manifest illness . It is serious and real to those suffering . But the only reason it is relevant to me is because the more I see certain personality traits . I see her not taking separation factor calmly. Everyone was shocked about this crime because it didn’t make sense . I am interested in every insider that can fill in the gaps that we don’t know .
Its interesting that you mention midwives and chiropractors, my sister in law used both. The chiropractor was who diagnosed and treated the allergies. Never understood that. I wonder if SW was interested in the holistic approach to the medical problems. Not that it matters but it is very strange to me how my sister -in -law explained the way the kids were tested by the chiropractor. I had never heard of them treating allergies before that. Jmo

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for participating. This is certainly a lively discussion.

Please remember just because someone disagrees with you doesn't' mean it's against TOS. I know it is very difficult for many of you to believe Chris Watts story that his wife, Shanann killed their kids but it is his defense and members are allowed to believe that's how this crime went down. Please do not berate anyone for wanting to withhold judgment or believing in Chris Watts story. You can certainly debate but in a mature manner.

Carry on and thank you,
Tricia

I only had it for a short time, but I used to joke about putting on pictures of the dustballs in the corners in my house, the pile of junk in my daughter's room, the both of us in our pajamas with our hair all messy, sitting on the couch with a whole bunch of junk food in front of us and saying something about it being another ordinary day.

That's awesome!!!

If the videos of CW interviews show us his character. Do the SW's FB videos show her character? Or is that different?

Hmmm, There are not any videos of SW giving interviews after she murdered a loved one.

A comparative analysis of videos would only be valid if we are looking at CW and SW prior to the murders.

Shanann Watts This mentions the dr shopping . I will post links for the illnesses when I am home if anyone is interested . There is also one of the girls on her SM at the chiropractor
This is not dr shopping to me. If you ever had had kids with constant ear infections you would want to understand what is wrong with them. Tubes are extremely common for toddlers. I’ve had so many friends who have gotten it done for their kids and it’s made a world of difference. Thankfully I haven’t had to do so, but if my kid was constantly sick I would do whatever it took to figure it out and get them better. A sick toddler is noooo fun!

I wonder if it would be normal for a full tank to be considered "inactive", thus very seldom being any reason that a worker would have to go there. I saw the term inactive here last week, is why I am asking that. Like would there be a difference in "storage" or inactive. Maybe they mean the same.
I’m not an expert in the oil business but I would take “inactive” to mean that it’s not in use. So I would imagine an empty tank just sitting there.

If it’s being used for storage, then it would be “active.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member