Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 2 and 4 year old that do all kind of "weird" lol, things with their bodies. I would be horrified if when I die someone took my personal videos of my kids having fun and put them on the internet to be interpreted by strangers as something other than it was. My kids having fun.

BBM

SW had posted them herself on her public FB. So I don’t think anyone here on WS should feel guilty for having looked at or offered thoughts on that video.

And I don’t think the OP here intended any disrespect whatsoever when bringing that public video over here for fellow WS thoughts.

I totally understand not wanting to analyze it though.

I haven’t had the most time to keep up with this thread lately to losing a job and my own illness But I have to say something today made me really think about how desperate this man must have been. A friend of mine from high school robbed a bank this past week....with a gun. He was just on FB showing happy beach pics with his family a week ago. What gets into someone’s mind I will never know.

Sorry Jeng, about losing your job.
Hope matters improve.
In the meantime, help us here, trying to understand how these people commit such crimes suddenly.
Perhaps, you'll get more info about, your friend, that may apply here.
I guess with your friend, it is to obtain money FAST.
Help us understand WHY.
Why these people suddenly 'waste their lives' due to these actions?
Look at CW.

BBM

SW had posted them herself on her public FB. So I don’t think anyone here on WS should feel guilty for having looked at or offered thoughts on that video.

And I don’t think the OP here intended any disrespect whatsoever when bringing that public video over here for fellow WS thoughts.

I totally understand not wanting to analyze it though.
I hear you. But she posted that, IMO, for her family and friends. Who by no accounts that we have seen have come forward with allegations of SA. Not for public speculation on her kids having fun and being "weird". Seems like she just saw it as a fun joyous day to share.

Just made me sad to see the kids brought into it like that. Seemed salacious and unnecessary. jmo

I know. It is heartbreaking. I am going to my son's for a BBQ. Will spend a lot of time with my 3 yr old grand baby. She reminds me of CeCe. Very enthusiastic, expressive and energetic. I will give her a huge bear hug, until she wiggles free and wants me to chase her for more...so heartbreaking when I think about the 4 grandparents, missing these girls.
>>>> deleted beautiful pic to save space <<<<
Same here, katydid -- We have 3 granddaughters, ages 1, 4, and almost 6. Each has her own personality, they are loving to each other and all of us, and they are gifts. No one owns them, but their Mom & Dad have the responsibility to raise them as good people and good citizens. There will never be another child who is a carbon copy of any one of the three. We just saw them a few minutes ago. I can't imagine... Oh, the grandparents of the little Watts girls -- how can they even breathe? The funeral, the burial, the clothes & toys left behind, birthdays, future plans. Then the trial. SMH.

Three more angels are now in a place that already has too, too many.

He said he missed telling them to eat their dinner. Nothing about his love for them that I remember. :(

Really telling, isn't it? The thing he will miss involves his role as a parent getting to tell them what to do. What kind of parent enjoys having to tell their kids to eat? Most parents I know dread that kind of showdown at the dinner table. It's a battle of the wills for some kids. It's as if he only saw them as objects for him to control/assert his authority over. :(

Hi there... I think you may have grabbed the wrong quote. I was referring to a post challenging a post by a verified attorney here.
Ok, thanks. Can you link to the post you're referring to please? I'm confused.

Ok, thanks. Can you link to the post you're referring to please? I'm confused.
Lol! Me too most of the time. I was responding to this which was a post made in response to Mrspratcher's quote who is a verified attorney on the site
I respectfully disagree with you. Relatively few attorneys are disbarred. There are approximately 40,000 attorneys in Colorado. There were only 41 disbarments from 2013 to 2015.

Interesting. Something I have noticed is that when men (and women I'm sure) begin an affair they start paying more attention to their physical appearance/image. They lose weight, get buff, wear spiffy clothes, change hairstyle etc. Is it possible that CW improved his appearance because he was trying to impress an AP? Just asking and MOO.
I think it's very possible. I knew a man (business contact) who fought his wife, tooth and toenail, about going to new restaurants and trying new food. Turns out he loved doing it with his new flame. Got caught at an expensive restaurant by his inlaws!

Lol! Me too most of the time. I was responding to this which was a post made in response to Mrspratcher's quote who is a verified attorney on the site
Oh ok, I thought it would appear in the link I posted above because that is exactly what I was referencing. Editing to add: it was #post-14412768

Really telling, isn't it? The thing he will miss involves his role as a parent getting to tell them what to do. What kind of parent enjoys having to tell their kids to eat? Most parents I know dread that kind of showdown at the dinner table. It's a battle of the wills for some kids. It's as if he only saw them as objects for him to control/assert his authority over. :(
He was probably saying what he THOUGHT a good father would say. It was all a facade!

I would be interested in your ideas of reasons the prosecution wants the coroner reports sealed. Everyone else's too! I wonder if it's just to keep a lid on it all until trial so the fairness of the jury holds up during appeals. I'd live to hear other ideas because I really find myself wondering!
The prosecutor makes his reason clear in the motion. The State shares an interest in not tainting the jury pool. The more evidence that's released prior to trial the more difficult it becomes to empanel a jury.
Sorry if this is a silly question, but is District Attorney Michael Rourke going to be prosecutor on this case? He seems very competent and no-nonsense from what I've seen of him in the videos so far on this case.
While he may have deputies assist in the case, he'll direct the case and make the final decision on the death penality when that time comes (after Watts pleads). When it's trial time he'll be there. He's a seasoned veteran prosecutor who has all the right experience for this case.

So I am to believe that an exhausted pregnant loving mother and seemingly devoted wife came home from a weekend work trip and murdered her daughters?

And her cheating husband caught her doing it and strangled her and killed their unborn son instead of helping the babies and calling 911?

Then on top of that I'm supposed to believe he had some reason for dumping his daughters into an oil tank and dumping dirt over his wife and son.... instead of calling 911?

And then I'm supposed to believe he was grieving when he faced the cameras on his porch with a smile?

Seems like a lot to believe. jmo

Is Denver7 not MSM? I’m confused by the comments about not being allowed to link to them, they look like a major news agency for Denver

Not quite what I said. It isn't Denver 7 that can't be linked to. The part that is against TOS is Lindstrom's comment under a Denver 7 Facebook post. The actual news report is fine.

My thinking is a bit different from yours. I think all the bodies were dumped at the same time.

It would have been incredibly risky to keep the bodies of his dead children in his vehicle for any length of time.

I also don’t believe that he planned to bury them all, rather, I think he planned to dump them all in the tanks, but ran into a logistical issue that prevented this.

On that last point, the fact that he had a shovel on him, complicates things for me. He may have simply been prepared for complications though.

I apologize if this has been mentioned...I'm behind... but CW having a shovel would not be unusual. It's pretty standard for a field operator to carry a shovel.

So I am to believe that an exhausted pregnant loving mother and seemingly devoted wife came home from a weekend work trip and murdered her daughters?

And her cheating husband caught her doing it and strangled her and killed their unborn son instead of helping the babies and calling 911?

Then on top of that I'm supposed to believe he had some reason for dumping his daughters into an oil tank and dumping dirt over his wife and son.... instead of calling 911?

And then I'm supposed to believe he was grieving when he faced the cameras on his porch with a smile?

Seems like a lot to believe. jmo
It sure does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members