Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to figure out why it bothers me so much that people believe CW's story, because it really is none of my business what other's believe. I get that. [thank you for the reminder, Silly Billy...]

But I guess it is because many of us are still battle scarred from some cases where GUILTY killers walked away free, and so we feel worried that we will see that happen again here...Not your fault or your problem. It is nice of you to try and answer as well as you can...Thank You...
I agree. I recall reading your posts on D Redwine threads back then, seems 1/2 the world feels similar on this one and will help find justice for the 4 souls in this case. I still appreciate reading your posts.

I’ve witnessed a situation when a child died, and when the doctor came out to tell the mother, the mother begged the doctor to go back in there and keep trying to save her. Any parent who loves their child, who isn’t a doctor themselves, would try to get help, they would do anything to save their child.
Yes, it's an awful state of being and only a grieving parent could fully understand.

Several years back, a young couple's cat was run over, they lived down the street and I found it on the road when I arrived home, it was obviously dead. They came running out of the house, and kept asking me, is she alright, and I said no, I said it's too late, but they wanted it taken to the vet, to save her!

They were deeply traumatised, just motionless and staring at the lifeless cat. I visited them several days later to pass on my regards, the husband came to the door and was a mess and said his wife was too distraught to speak but he thanked me for asking.

How can I can compare a dead child to a dead cat, it's the suffering I'm acknowledging, the loss of something they both deeply loved. They had no children, maybe this brought back memories, I don't know. Even cold distant types show their vulnerability when there's a loss of a loved one.

CW showed no such thing, to NUA, LE, the Thayers and then on camera. CW wears a mask and he's a liar of gigantic proportions, and he can't grieve for what he didn't love, that's my opinion.

Ok so I do have a question that maybe some will be able to answer. There have been a lot of stories told of grieving mothers, but do fathers outwardly display the same emotions as the mother, in general, as a rule?

Not a trick but a genuine question.
I think so. Take Shannans father for example. I think some men may be able to control their emotions a little more, and instead take a more proactive position, feeling like he must be strong and support his wife, or the mother of the child, but it can be the other way around too. Jmo

Ok so I do have a question that maybe some will be able to answer. There have been a lot of stories told of grieving mothers, but do fathers outwardly display the same emotions as the mother, in general, as a rule?

I’ll say this. I don’t think a father’s grief necessarily looks the same as a mother’s. But it looks like something. There are sadly plenty of grieving fathers to point to other than SWs dad. Mark Klaas, Mark Lunsford, John Walsh. I don’t know that any of them showed emotions in the same way as their wives/children’s mothers. They didn’t even show them the same way as each other but it was heartbreak and it was unmistakable. CW just didn’t have that look in a way that I could see. Jmo

They don't display emotions like his. Not of they're innocent.

I think there have been numerous examples of grieving fathers given on here. Shanann's dad. The poster describing a father of a dead baby rushing after her as they took the corpse away, begging the nurse to make sure to keep the dead baby "safe", someone just posted video of the father of a murder victim testifying two years later, showing how fathers who love their dead kids act. Then there was the tape of the 911 call I posted in which you can hear a real case of a murder by a crazy, vengeful woman killing her kids to get back at her husband for leaving her. You can hear him screaming, begging, wailing.

Oh we have plenty of examples of the emotion of an innocent father who lost his child to death.

On another point, you know folks I kind of I think at this point there may be many who have been totally convinced that Shanann is a loathsome, wicked woman. Because one person appears to think so out of the dozens who knew her who have spoken out here or to the media. And possibly because CW tried to set it up so that SW looked like the bad guy in the relationship when he had to explain things like why he moved or why he didn't visit so much or why he married a woman they didn't like. Etc.

And I think her presence on social media, which rubbed some the wrong way, combined with that to add to those ill feelings.

At this point I feel the way everything is viewed - how he acted, norms of human behavior, improbable scenarios - all of it may be colored for some by a lens of true dislike.

And that can't be reasoned away all the time. Oh certain evidence may mitigate some of the efforts to find reasons other than guilt for the actions and behaviors of a man like this. But in the end I kind of think the dislike is powerful enough that ultimately even if some come to believe that yeah, he did it all, he killed them all, well, she drove him to it and she, at least, got what she deserved.

BBM

Ironically, the protocol for ensuring a prisoner does not commit suicide is the very thing that may cause him to be suicidal.

Yes! I’ve thought exactly the same. I’ve seen the types of cells used for this in shows such as “I am a Killer” on Netflix and it honestly seems inhumane. 23 hours to stare at the wall, no tv, no books, absolutely nothing at all. But, they have to do what they have to do I guess.

Still, they could have a tv that’s viewed through the wall/window or something.

Not that I care about our most heinous killers, but I couldn’t help thinking how terrible it would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave