Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I corrected myself earlier with regards to the day of the interview, but thanks for the correction.

Yes SW father is obviously very grief stricken as one would imagine. To compare them though would be unrealistic. CW could not appear as though he was grieving as he was obviously lying.

But wouldn't he still be grieving the loss of his babies, if it happened the way he claims?

Someone who is actually grieving the loss of their murdered children would not, IMO, have the capacity to coldly lie like that, nor the desire to. That's the problem. We've never seen it because it is simply not human nature for an innocent man who killed in a passion of rage for his babies, to calmly and coldly lie the very next day, in fact, that very day, like this man did.

It defies reason. I'm sorry.

It is absolutely not unrealistic to compare the two fathers. If he was passionate enough with love about his babies to kill in rage when he saw them murdered, he would not be cold enough to calmly conceal the crimes less than an hour or even minutes later - which he must have. He left for work with the bodies in his car within minutes to an hour depending on which version of his you believe. He calmly drove off with those bodies, deciding at that moment to conceal what had happened. No call to 911 and he was seen, calmly driving away. He then calmly spoke to and deceived Nickole that very day, just hours later.

A man in a rage born of deep love doesn't then react like that, the same day or the next day. He would look exactly like Shanann's poor father. Red-rimmed, swollen eyes, bags under the eyes, grief etched in every pore of his face.

He clearly had not shed one real tear. He was composed enough to groom himself neatly and talk to reporters.

It's baffling to me that anyone can look at that man standing there grinning, hear what he said to Nickole and the police, learn what he did...and believe him. Or believe he had any ounce of normal humanity within him.
At the end of the day what many of you say may in fact turn out to be the truth. I'm just not willing to condemn someone who I don't from adam without first trying to find out more and if his version could be plausible.

I understand what his actions convey, I honestly do. I want to better understand and in doing so I'm not willing to discount everything he's said until I see all the evidence that will be presented at trial.

Fair enough, I just think we need to be careful about hearsay (Shanann told me that Chris told her . . .). We never actually heard CW say that. I don’t disagree that Niko was wanted. But, the whole “oops, we did it again” t-shirt implies it was an accident, doesn’t it?

Not to me. Just a cute prego shirt. :)
MOO
Pommy, she probably had a friend who owned a Cricut machine. You can make so many cute shirts and other stuff with them.

From what I've seen firsthand, days to months. And it takes hosptialization and tons of medication.

Verified psychs? Where you at?

Obviously not verified but ...

The temporary insanity defense is difficult to prove, since any examination by psychiatrists had to be after the fact, so the only evidence must be the conduct of the accused immediately before or after the crime. Mental derangement at the time of a sudden crime, such as a crime of passion, can be a valid defense or at least show lack of premeditation to reduce the degree of the crime.

The defendant will be declared not guilty if found to be insane, but, if the condition still exists, the defendant may be incarcerated in a mental facility for the criminally insane or confined in a mental hospital. If the insanity was temporary, the judge has the option to order psychological therapy, but the treatment varies from state to state.

Temporary Insanity Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.

This is going to be a really ugly trial. The only option they really have is to make the dead pregnant wife seem much less of a sympathetic victim. And it will take a lot of ugly smears to make that happen.

I have been having some confusion here today. I quoted a post and replied, it came out to someone else that did not have that subject in my quote. Now, I have an alert that a member quoted my post and replied, click on it and none of my posts appear. Is it just my computer and slow internet?

CW is in a county jail, not prison. I doubt there are any restrictions on how often or how long his attorneys can meet with him. If he's not suicidal, I'm betting he's being treated just as the others in jail. JMO

A source at the Weld County Jail confirmed to HLN’s Crime & Justice with Ashleigh Banfield that the 33-year-old murder defendant is under “Close Watch Protocol” — a technical name for suicide watch. PEOPLE has independently confirmed the report.

Under Close Watch Protocol, Watts spends 23 hours a day in his jail cell, where he sits in protective custody. He does not have a cellmate.

Guards must check on Watts every 10-15 minutes to ensure his well-being and must make visual contact with him. Additionally, Watts is not allowed the same privileges as other people at the jail, including no access to weights, reading material and television.

Chris Watts Is Under Suicide Watch in Jail: Sources

At the end of the day what many of you say may in fact turn out to be the truth. I'm just not willing to condemn someone who I don't from adam without first trying to find out more and if his version could be plausible.

I understand what his actions convey, I honestly do. I want to better understand and in doing so I'm not willing to discount everything he's said until I see all the evidence that will be presented at trial.
And accounting for the interviews? After dumping Bella's and CeCe in oil... climbing up and down the ladders

His actions convey...

didn't see fit for them to be buried together.

Then the dirt over Nico and Shanann?

Not saving his babies?

In killing Shanann killed his son?

And then the laughing and lying in the videos.

How does any of this make sense to you.

I sincerely, sincerely want to know.

Actions speak louder than words. jmo
His actions convey he murdered his family. jmo

And accounting for the interviews? After dumping Bella's and CeCe in oil... climbing up and down the ladders

His actions convey...

Not saving his babies?

In killing Shanann killed husband son?

How does Amy of this make sense to you.

Truthfully, nothing makes any sense to me in this case. I don't understand what happened after either.

Could be! I also wondered if she got them from one of the shops she reviewed: Shanann Watts
MOO
Oh, you are right. Went to look... But it looks like it is her friend, she just happens to have a business. From Colorado and look at the posts about Shanann, family approved fundraisers, etc.
Don't think I'm allowed to post stuff from there??

His actions convey...

Not saving his babies?

In killing Shanann killed husband son?

How does Amy of this make sense to you.

Obviously, not enough evidence for some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member