Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although, the girls hair appeared very short in the videos so would there have been a need? Especially Bella's which appeared to be cut quite frequently. Obviously, this is just a guess with regard to Bella having short hair.

Bella's hair was not cut frequently. It didn't grow fast. It is discussed in the videos and posts a lot. Bella apparently longed for long hair. Her mom tried to make her feel special about her hair.

It will never grow long now.

Until you have been through a trauma like this though, it's easy to say how we think we would react.
There is not a single documented case, where an innocent person has behaved like CW did.

There are countless cases where a guilty person has behaved that way.

We don’t even have to put ourselves in his position.

The minimum sentence for 2nd degree murder in Colorado:
“Second degree murder is a Class 2 felony generally penalized by a presumptive minimum of 8 years and maximum of 24 years, with five years parole. However, second degree murder is a violent crime which has a higher maximum of twice the usual maximum sentence, thus 48 years would be the presumed highest end of the punishment range.

The minimum sentence for tampering with a deceased body in Colorado:
“Tampering with a Deceased Human Body is a class 3 felony across Colorado, which means those convicted of this crime can risk a 4 to 12 year prison sentence and possible fines.

Colorado Second-Degree Murder
Colorado Revised Statutes Title 18. Criminal Code § 18-8-610.5 | FindLaw

YES, I remember the timing seemed to be right when he was headed to NC for a reunion with his family.

If he had just spent 5 weeks, free to spend time with his new love, then this might be a sensitive time for that relationship. The last thing he would want, is pictures taken with him and his wife and kids, having family time at the game arcade and the fairgrounds. He knew SW would be posting pix and videos and he'd be tagged in most of them.

I think that's why he deleted his account. JMO

And he could tell the AP, hey I deleted my connection with the wife and kids!
BBM
:eek: @NuttMegg, I read your post with a totally different meaning than you intended :eek::eek:

Actually people are murdered for that kind of stuff all of the time. Things that are even more petty.

He says he was raging. There may be truth in that. Why was he raging?
I don't think people murder people " all the time" for any reason! What percentage do you see as being murdered all the time? There are a multitude of reasons that people kill. Many serial killers have APD. So do some who kill their partners. Intimate Partner Homicides are many times crimes of passion committed in a fit of jealousy and rage, or revenge. Some are premeditated, others are not. Some murders are fueled with drugs and alcohol. I think in this case SW had already distanced himself from his wife and children. He had already begun to think of them as being separate from him. They weren't meaningful to him anymore. He did not kill as a result of sudden rage. He did it in a methodical, purposeful way. The same way he then tried to cover it up. Jmo

So am I but I think it is going to be incredibly obvious as this moves closer to trial. JMO

If there’s something obvious that’s being missed in these threads, I would genuinely like to hear it. I don’t understand the big secret, like some know something the rest of us don’t, but are choosing not to share. Which is anyone’s prerogative of course, but it means I can’t understand where you’re coming from.

Is it from things known from outside of WS? (Which I realize you wouldn’t be able to share)

Whew! Good Lord! Case is making me want to start smoking again lol!

All seriousness I've posted some very serious questions to CW supporters and on the fencers that I would like to see answers to. There may be two sides to this story, but I haven't seen the 2nd side with evidence. jmo

A smart one.... who showed us who he is. jmo
Lol. Most guys would have tossed that reporter off the property.

47.gif

No. The interviews were Tuesday. His dad came in Wednesday morning. he was arrested Wednesday night.

Yes. People do laugh when they're nervous. Like about getting caught murdering their family.

His appropriate emotion at that moment, when he knew his kids were dead and he claims saw his wife strangle them to death, would be like the attached.

Not laughing nervously.

That's what a father who lost his babies looks like.

Shanann Watts' father cries as daughter's murder suspect hears charges in court

My two cents.
I corrected myself earlier with regards to the day of the interview, but thanks for the correction.

Yes SW father is obviously very grief stricken as one would imagine. To compare them though would be unrealistic. CW could not appear as though he was grieving as he was obviously lying.

We are not allowed to sleuth the family. But I think I am allowed to say the father is NOT an attorney or a cop.
he must have spoken at length with the father on Tuesday or even monday. And picked him up at the airport. And then the private meeting. All sorts of time for father to get legal advice, and purely logical and expected to do so while son is in trouble. Imo. Cw did not come up with that scheme where 4 people die yet he gets off with 2nd degree, or less because he altruisticly killed sw to save baby. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06