Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is not a single documented case, where an innocent person has behaved like CW did.

There are countless cases where a guilty person has behaved that way.

We don’t even have to put ourselves in his position.

That's the bottom line. No one will ever be able to find a case where an innocent parent who just saw their babies murdered acts like that unless they're also defecating on themselves and babbling incoherently at the same time.

But people will believe things that are illogical if they are determined to.

Whew! Good Lord! Case is making me want to start smoking again lol!

All seriousness I've posted some very serious questions to CW supporters and on the fencers that I would like to see answers to. There may be two sides to this story, but I haven't seen the 2nd side with evidence. jmo
Unfortunately, you may never get them. As you stated you want evidence to back it up, but for now all we can go on is speculation. I'm not willing to speculate as it has no basis, as of yet.

With all due respect, I don't understand the hesitation of those who believe SW commited the murders to put out their actual theories, however there hasn't been any hesitation in critiquing her SM videos.
They think that there is mounting evidence that SW was harming her children because, in their opinion, she took them to the doctors too often.
He dumped his babies in crude oil, but she took them to the doctors too often.
Which choice here means someone loved and cared about their children?

Although, the girls hair appeared very short in the videos so would there have been a need? Especially Bella's which appeared to be cut quite frequently. Obviously, this is just a guess with regard to Bella having short hair.
Yes, I'm not even sure it's true that there was so much hair in the truck. I only saw it in one article. But he certainly would have known if that would have clogged the tank. Same with the clothing.

I would mostly think coyotes. I don't think badgers or raccoons are scavengers, but I could be wrong.
*I will Google.
Haha... I guess my post didn't post while I was Googling. According to Mr. Google, both badgers & raccoons will eat carrion.
Most likely coyotes.
Mountain lions?
Feral dogs?
Bear?
Rats?
Raccoons get into all sorts of things.

I corrected myself earlier with regards to the day of the interview, but thanks for the correction.

Yes SW father is obviously very grief stricken as one would imagine. To compare them though would be unrealistic. CW could not appear as though he was grieving as he was obviously lying.

Someone who is actually grieving the loss of their murdered children would not, IMO, have the capacity to coldly lie like that, nor the desire to. That's the problem. We've never seen it because it is simply not human nature for an innocent man who killed in a passion of rage for his babies, to calmly and coldly lie the very next day, in fact, that very day, like this man did.

It defies reason. I'm sorry.

It is absolutely not unrealistic to compare the two fathers. If he was passionate enough with love about his babies to kill in rage when he saw them murdered, he would not be cold enough to calmly conceal the crimes less than an hour or even minutes later - which he must have. He left for work with the bodies in his car within minutes to an hour depending on which version of his you believe. He calmly drove off with those bodies, deciding at that moment to conceal what had happened. No call to 911 and he was seen, calmly driving away. He then calmly spoke to and deceived Nickole that very day, just hours later.

A man in a rage born of deep love doesn't then react like that, the same day or the next day. He would look exactly like Shanann's poor father. Red-rimmed, swollen eyes, bags under the eyes, grief etched in every pore of his face.

He clearly had not shed one real tear. He was composed enough to groom himself neatly and talk to reporters.

It's baffling to me that anyone can look at that man standing there grinning, hear what he said to Nickole and the police, learn what he did...and believe him. Or believe he had any ounce of normal humanity within him.

Until you have been through a trauma like this though, it's easy to say how we think we would react.
Respectfully, I disagree. I have shared many examples of what a grieving parent looks like, or a parent who is distraught over a missing child, etc. They may be back 20 threads ago now, so maybe you didn't see them, but not one of those people smiled, let alone laughed. Many of them are medicated or have a family spokesman address the media because they CAN NOT. CW does not show anything close to the emotional devastation that you would expect to see in someone who witnessed their child(ren) being murdered the day before. Not even close. This is Mark Lunsford 2 years later testifying at the sentencing hearing for the murderer (I will not say his name) of his daughter.
Mark Lunsford, took the witness stand and spoke directly to the man convicted of killing his daughte
TWO YEARS LATER
MOO

Last edited:
He laughs at the 3:08 mark, the 3:50 mark and the 4:58 mark in this one.
Thank you PommyMommy! I just wanted to share this again. For God's sake... what more does one need to know knowing that HE knew his Bella and CeCe were dumped (I hate that word in the affadavit but it's true) step by step... grab the baby, climb up , "dump". Climb down and get the other baby, choose a separate tank. "Dump" climb down...Shanann is perhaps too heavy too carry up the stairs. Nico didn't weigh that much but one has to be tired at this point.

Grab Shanann and Nico from the truck... and dig but you're kinda tired ... you did just spend your night murdering your wife and babies and climbing ladders. Shallow grave... deal with it in the morning.

Thank G for NAU.

All moo moo moo

Edited to say.... it truly made me vomit in my mouth a little to type that... but imo... is truth

Last edited:
Most likely coyotes.
Mountain lions?
Feral dogs?
Bear?
Rats?
Mountains lions could be possible... bear I'm not sure if they go out that far. Any of those animals could be possible, but IMO coyotes are most likely.

Anadarko uses a tracking system called ROVR for their fleet of vehicles. They would know where he had been. CW was fired before he was arrested. We don't know exactly circumstances.

deleted by me

Last edited:
The type of reporter that thinks he is full of bs & wants to see how he would react to the question.
MOO

I am sure that every TV and radio News Reporter has interviewed dozens and dozens of worried parents, whose children are missing or injured.

They know from experience that parents of missing children are intensely frightened, sensitive, super scared, and frantic. They desperately want the public's help. I bet they were confused by his odd demeanor.

I saw nothing in his responses that looked frantic or desperate to find his children. Of course, now we know why. He already knew they were dead and gone.

But wouldn't GRIEF take over at that point? Why the nervous smiles and casual small talk? I don't think the defense will have a good answer for that if the jury is allowed to watch these interviews.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, you may never get them. As you stated you want evidence to back it up, but for now all we can go on is speculation. I'm not willing to speculate as it has no basis, as of yet.
Ok. Open to speculation as to why CW murdered rather than attenpted to save. I hear you.

Speculation on murder rather than saving? Both sides must agree at least that the timeline was at most minutes and life saving measures may have helped. jmo open to hearing

Interesting. I didn't remember reading anywhere that he was fired before he was arrested. Did he realize that he was about to be fired before the rest of this tragedy unfolded? If he had prior knowledge that he was being terminated, I could see how this could have been a significant preceding event for the tragedy that unfolded. Could the AP have had something to do with this? Sometimes companies have "full disclosure" policies if you are dating someone within the company.
Again, this is IF he was fired prior to being arrested. MOO
He was fired the day he was arrested. There is no indication that he was about to lose his job, prior to the killings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme