Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I'm not certain what transpired that night, I can't give you a definite answer to that one. I can speculate, but at the risk of causing distress to SW's loved ones, I'm refraining from sharing my theories of what may have occurred.
But you did state in the post I quoted that you don't "interpret"CW's actions as others do (kinda paraphrasing). It's important to put those "interpretations"out there if one is defending them. I think we're all grown ups and can handle respectfully. jmo This has been determined to be a thread open to all ideas.

Hmmm so another thing I find odd: CW says SW strangled the girls in a fit of rage. He then strangled SW while in a fit of rage. Right?

I would expect at least a little bit of a mess, a broken object, things knocked over. Especially if she were in a “rage” mode. Plus all that adrenaline between the both of them.

Perhaps he took time to clean up more than the tossed the sheets in the trash?

But all the same, I’ve had two little boys, much (much) smaller in size than these two (with significantly less strength) do some pretty serious damage to my home in a few short seconds. :D ...This while playing- not “in a fit of rage.”

So to me, this seems like a controlled kill- all by him.

And perhaps the sheet that was found by LE wasn't drifting around the area, but rather was actually buried with SW, with her being wrapped in it. The wind could have blown the top level dirt away, exposing the sheet to the drone.

SW and the girls weren't found for a couple days. According to this wunderground.com chart, there was at least one day during that timeframe when wind gusts reached 53 mph near DEN airport, so I'd imagine similar wind speeds could have been captured near Roggen. Denver International, CO History | Weather Underground

JMO.
Very valid point. I've also wondered about that as well as whether the sheet at one point was in the bag and the wind separated them. Before NUA disrupted his plans, he probably didn't want to take anything that connected him to disposing of the bodies to work so he likely was going to return to finish up at a later date. MOO

Yes, I do the same, and just like y'all, it makes me crazy. Please, please please understand that I am NOT criticizing Shanann OR victim blaming her at all, but I noticed a similar thing with her in so many videos... she was constantly saying, "ummm" "ummm" "ummm" "ummm" "ummm". JMO.
People acquire habits of speech that they are unaware of, like any unconscious tics.
People in positions of power are not immune from it.

As I'm not certain what transpired that night, I can't give you a definite answer to that one. I can speculate, but at the risk of causing distress to SW's loved ones, I'm refraining from sharing my theories of what may have occurred.
So am I but I think it is going to be incredibly obvious as this moves closer to trial. JMO

I think they were Tuesday, before he spent the night at the Thayers, and after his one and only night without a family at home. I personally can’t say he was laughing, but I sure can say I didn’t see a grief stricken, devastated man whose entire family was ripped from him 36 hours ago. Who by his own admission saw his babies dying and committed his first murder of his life...his pregnant wife. I didn’t see that man, that is for sure.
My interpretation of his laughs were more like 'laugh offs', does that make sense? It's like he was trying to downplay the fuss being made about his missing family and he acts accordingly because it's not serious. I thought this more so in the first interview, the couple of interviews later the reporters were drilling him a bit more and dogs were on the scene, iirc.

laugh off - To dismiss something as insignificant by literally laughing at it and/or treating it casually.
to treat a serious problem lightly by laughing at it.

Which suggests his concern is only for himself, and not the two children he just lost. Grief is overwhelming in parents who have just lost a child, and that it either doesn’t exist for him, or it takes a backseat to other concerns (such as self-preservation) would be highly unusual if he is indeed a genuinely loving father who would never hurt his children.

Gruef would overtake me.. I wouldn’t even be thinking about what it might look like to Police.

I would have called 911.

(And in the drop down box on CAD, the dispatcher would be selecting “hysterical”......)
Until you have been through a trauma like this though, it's easy to say how we think we would react.

As he
CW can say the children were dead already, no amount of effort could save them.
As he witnessed CeCe being "actively strangled" from a room seconds away? And Bella blue? According to him he only went downstairs for a few minutes. Doesn't make a bit of sense to me.

To your point... hopefully we will see in his confession how he determined no amount of effort could save them. jmo

I believe the interviews were on Weds. not Mon.? People laugh when they are nervous, so while others may class it as mirth, others have their own interpretations.

No. The interviews were Tuesday. His dad came in Wednesday morning. he was arrested Wednesday night.

Yes. People do laugh when they're nervous. Like about getting caught murdering their family.

His appropriate emotion at that moment, when he knew his kids were dead and he claims saw his wife strangle them to death, would be like the attached.

Not laughing nervously.

That's what a father who lost his babies looks like.

Shanann Watts' father cries as daughter's murder suspect hears charges in court

My two cents.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 4
Thank you!!
Yeah, it is really so funny that you cannot stop yourself from laughing that you will not have to tell your kids to eat dinner or they won't get dessert.
Wouldn't any normal parent think that that was worth laughing at, when you know that those little girls are in crude oil?
I really cannot believe him.

No. The interviews were Tuesday. His dad came in Wednesday morning. he was arrested Wednesday night.

Yes. People do laugh when they're nervous. Like about getting caught murdering their family.

His appropriate emotion at that moment, when he knew his kids were dead and he claims saw his wife strangle them to death, would be like the attached.

Not laughing nervously.

That's what a father who lost his babies looks like.

Shanann Watts' father cries as daughter's murder suspect hears charges in court

My two cents.
This.

What kind of animals are you thinking about digging up her remains, I know there are vultures and coyotes out there, are there others? Not sure if badgers live out there? Do raccoons eat carrion?
I would mostly think coyotes. I don't think badgers or raccoons are scavengers, but I could be wrong.
*I will Google.
Haha... I guess my post didn't post while I was Googling. According to Mr. Google, both badgers & raccoons will eat carrion.

Hmmm so another thing I find odd: CW says SW strangled the girls in a fit of rage. He then strangled SW while in a fit of rage. Right?

I would expect at least a little bit of a mess, a broken object, things knocked over. Especially if she were in a “rage” mode. Plus all that adrenaline between the both of them.

Perhaps he took time to clean up more than the tossed the sheets in the trash?

But all the same, I’ve had two little boys, much (much) smaller in size than these two (with significantly less strength) do some pretty serious damage to my home in a few short seconds. :D ...This while playing- not “in a fit of rage.”

So to me, this seems like a controlled kill- all by him.
if she had been in a rage then he would have noticed as he came back up the stairs and passed right by the door of the room where she was in a "rage"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme