Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
tmar, I sure hope you find your keys! :eek:
Yes, the recordings are 30 seconds, but it will keep making more videos as long as someone is out there.
I giggle when I have church people come to my door :p:D
I turn down the tv, hunch down so they can't see me thru the windows and tell my pups to ssssshhhhhhhhhhh.
After they leave, I can watch the videos, it's a HOOT sometimes with the stuff they are talking about! Lolol (yes, the videos have sound)

With the 'high tech' stuff, CW has in his home, he is in strife. :D
I must be a dinosaur, still looking for keys, hoping not outside in the garden, and someone could enter.:eek:
Guess I must look into these videos you have, as I am forever stating, "Sorry, not interested".
Pleased your pups, and yourself, can laugh about 'what you avoided, as on video. :):)

With the 'high tech' stuff, CW has in his home, he is in strife. :D
I must be a dinosaur, still looking for keys, hoping not outside in the garden, and someone could enter.:eek:
Guess I must look into these videos you have, as I am forever stating, "Sorry, not interested".
Pleased your pups, and yourself, can laugh about 'what you avoided, as on video. :):)
Me too. I have only front and back door keys and screen door keys.

I think even they can. For example, some serial killers express a weird form of remorse about certain victims. They cover the faces and refuse to admit to killing certain people while freely admitting others.

Why?

And some of these serial killers' families expressed how loving their were at home. Not all. But some. I think that monster who killed the little boy out in California and then killed and kidnapped the Groene family, he was described as very loving with his family.

I think they are capable of feeling some kind of feelings for others, depending on where they are on the spectrum of psychopathy.

I got the sense that CW felt freedom but he also felt the eerie silence. And likely felt regret about his daughters.

What did he say? Something like, "I don't know how this could've happened."
Yeah, I do suppose that it all depends on where they fall on that spectrum. We have a guy like BTK who showed absolutely no emotion when he recounted his crimes in front of a packed court.

Gary Ridgeway actually cried in court. It’s possible that he was putting on a show, but I don’t know.

Maybe CW does feel some regret. I guess it’s impossible to know, atleast right now.

I lean this way too. He just didn’t anticipate the attention it would garner, but when you’re acting inappropriately hinky AF, it doesn’t work that way. Thankfully.

Another parallel with Scott Peterson. Many speculated that SP had no clue how the disappearance of his wife would draw so much attention, even international attention.

SP probably figured the disappearance would receive coverage of one or two articles in the Modesto Bee, and then interest would blow over.

Same with CW.

Two self-absorbed pretty-boys with zero empathy and even less foresight.

I think even they can. For example, some serial killers express a weird form of remorse about certain victims. They cover the faces and refuse to admit to killing certain people while freely admitting others.

Why?

And some of these serial killers' families expressed how loving their were at home. Not all. But some. I think that monster who killed the little boy out in California and then killed and kidnapped the Groene family, he was described as very loving with his family.

I think they are capable of feeling some kind of feelings for others, depending on where they are on the spectrum of psychopathy.

I got the sense that CW felt freedom but he also felt the eerie silence. And likely felt regret about his daughters.

What did he say? Something like, "I don't know how this could've happened."
As to the last bit, maybe he was referring to being suspected so soon. But seriously, I think you are right about them being able to feel some emotion, although it usually pertains to themselves and the way they feel. He might feel regret about losing them, but it may have more to do with his own feelings rather than actually feeling for them, and how they may have suffered. Its all about HIS feelings. People sometimes assume psychopaths or sociopaths don't feel emotions at all, but that's not necessarily true. They can feel plenty of emotion when it comes to themselves. But as you point out, there are different spectrums. Jmo

I wonder if NUA or LE knew they have sound. CW may have been armed with quite a bit more knowledge when he arrived back to the home, if he had been not only watching the live video from his phone, but also listening in on any audio that may have been captured with those videos. JMO.
OMG! You are goooooood! That hadn't even crossed my mind! He could have been listening thru his phone.
Listening to everything they were saying on that front porch! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

If nothing else, if the time of the re-tweet or favorite is correct at 10pm Sunday night, he is on his phone playing around on Twitter after killing the girls (that’s bad if so), or just 4-6 hours before killing everybody. This was how he chose to spend that time before killing everyone? Not cleaning up, preparing, planning, prepping, who knows what else. Unbelievable.

Could he have taken a couple of minutes to go on Twitter to make it look like he was sitting around doing nothing when really he was busy prepping or carrying out his plan? Just in case he needed it down the road.

Interestingly, he did initially plan. He flew to South Dakota and mailed cards to his wife's family, supposedly from his wife.

The bodies surfaced pretty quickly. I think that's when things unraveled and he decided to flee.

These jokers seem to think they have a solid plan but they almost never do.

Interesting, a local family annihilator did the same. John Sharpe sent emails and flowers (for his wife’s mother’s birthday) to her family in New Zealand pretending to be from his wife.

Another parallel with Scott Peterson. Many speculated that SP had no clue how the disappearance of his wife would draw so much attention, even international attention.

SP probably figured the disappearance would receive coverage of one or two articles in the Modesto Bee, and then interest would blow over.

Same with CW.

Two self-absorbed pretty-boys with zero empathy and even less foresight.
Yes and now he is surprised and does not like it.
Most people do not like that he put his clean little girls in crude oil, either.

Yes, growing like crazy and the boundries are changing, but they have all been there for like a hundred years. Agricultural/cattle towns back in the day to be lucky if they have a post office. I was trying to help the other posters understand what it's like, vs the pictures desolate private ranch the oil site in on out east.

Boundaries are my thing so to speak because I’m married to a Land Surveyor, and I work for him too. Weld County is one of the most productive Agricultural Counties in the United States. As Suburbia has moved in along the Front Range and Developers build Towns and Subdivisions, there is increasing social conflict between Urban Dwellers and the Farmers, Ranchers and Oil Producers.

The Right to Farm Ordinance in Weld County says Agricultural Zones need less Respomder services than Urban Dwellers. And, I would think the list of LE agencies involved in this case represent jurisdiction along the route from the Watts house to the Job Site.

Yeah, I do suppose that it all depends on where they fall on that spectrum. We have a guy like BTK who showed absolutely no emotion when he recounted his crimes in front of a packed court.

Gary Ridgeway actually cried in court. It’s possible that he was putting on a show, but I don’t know.

Maybe CW does feel some regret. I guess it’s impossible to know, atleast right now.
Sorry doesn't feed the bulldog, though.

I wonder if CW is missing his little girls. He has to, right? How can he not?
One can only pray
tmar, I sure hope you find your keys! :eek:
Yes, the recordings are 30 seconds, but it will keep making more videos as long as someone is out there.
I giggle when I have church people come to my door :p:D
I turn down the tv, hunch down so they can't see me thru the windows and tell my pups to ssssshhhhhhhhhhh.
After they leave, I can watch the videos, it's a HOOT sometimes with the stuff they are talking about! Lolol (yes, the videos have sound)
we have Ring.... it goes off constantly when a lizard passes by/over the bell/ camera..... or the occasion iguana passes by:(

Funny how we were just discussing this last night. The idea that people express grief in different ways not being true, and that usually there is some form of expression. It's automatic. And how "true crime buffs" can see right through it.
Actually it only takes a modicum of common sense to see right through it, IMO.
Do you recall the comparison that was made during the Casey Anthony trial, of a recently bereaved mother who sat in the cemetery all night long at her child's grave, during a storm, because her child had always been terrified of thunder, and the photos of Casey out celebrating her child free Bella vita. Didn't need to be a crime buff to see that , although the defense and their paid experts will probably pull that old lie, everyone grieves differently!

The fact that he hid the affair from LE says something to me. It means he didn’t believe LE were going to look closely at him, because AS IF they weren’t going to find out. He believed people were going to buy whatever he was selling IMO.

No wonder he’s surprised.

The fact that he hid the affair from LE says something to me. It means he didn’t believe LE were going to look closely at him, because AS IF they weren’t going to find out. He believed people were going to buy whatever he was selling IMO.

No wonder he’s surprised.
I believe this too. He was such a nice guy and wouldn't lie.
<modsnipped against TOS>

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually it only takes a modicum of common sense to see right through it, IMO.
Do you recall the comparison that was made during the Casey Anthony trial, of a recently bereaved mother who sat in the cemetery all night long at her child's grave, during a storm, because her child had always been terrified of thunder, and the photos of Casey out celebrating her child free Bella vita. Didn't need to be a crime buff to see that , although the defense and their paid experts will probably pull that old lie, everyone grieves differently!
That's exactly what the article said the defence will probably claim. That's what made the author say that's actually not true. Some will put on a pretty good act, like Susan Smith. I think a lot of people believed her at first. Then there are those that don't even try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seasonofthewolf