Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there rules about this since they are family of victims? Or no I need a link bc I’m confused
I don't think so, not if it has something to do with the forming of his personality, since that can be helpful in figuring out what happened. Anyway, there is really nothing more to speculate because we don't know much about his family history so I don't think it will become a problem. Jmo

Ok so I could just say SW family IMO is highly dysfunctional right ?
I don’t know. But I could see the idea that a family on either side being an issue as taking on a life of its own and people starting analyze parents and siblings and such and I thought that was a no no. A moderator could answer your question for sure.

Oh ok so if I hypothetically have info on SW family that would be extremely relative I can post that as long as it’s my opinion right? I don’t want to break rules
I think you're misunderstanding me. The OP stated that in her opinion CW may have had a dysfunctional family. She never posted about specific family members or their actions that may have caused CW to act as he did. We cannot sleuth family members.

IMO we know nothing about the family of CW and I do not understand how they can be referenced repeatedly negatively. It seems to have started with the funeral and whether they should be allowed to attend. I see them as victims too. They lost lives as well. I understand supporting the prosecution of CW as your opinion, but imo no matter which view you take we have no evidence of family, friends, neighbors or the AP person having stake in this Crime.
True, they are suffering too, no doubt. I haven't seen them referenced repeatedly but I think the fact that it was reported that CW changed his story after speaking with his dad may imply that they discussed the " story", at least that's how it was presented in the news. So maybe that's the reason. I really don't know. Maybe other people have seen other sources. I just don't know. Jmo

IMO we know nothing about the family of CW and I do not understand how they can be referenced repeatedly negatively. It seems to have started with the funeral and whether they should be allowed to attend. I see them as victims too. They lost lives as well. I understand supporting the prosecution of CW as your opinion, but imo no matter which view you take we have no evidence of family, friends, neighbors or the AP person having stake in this Crime.

Well it appears the same is happening to SW. As long as someone says IMO/MOO/JMO, it has been implied/said that SW had BPD, MBP, bad mother, the baby wasn’t CW’s, etc. Her family is also grieving.

MOO

I think you're misunderstanding me. The OP stated that in her opinion CW may have had a dysfunctional family. She never posted about specific family members or their actions that may have caused CW to act as he did. We cannot sleuth family members.
And may I point out that having a dysfunctional family is not all that uncommon. Jmo!

Yes, and she is a victim. She has not been accused of anything except by the man who murdered her.
Thanks for that. Its important to keep in mind that pregnant SW, the toddlers AND SW's remaining family are the victims here. CW is NOT a victim. He's painted himself into a corner with his outlandish fibs and his words have zero credibility. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member