Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of his actions appear to be that of a guilty man. Nothing in her character, posts, or the things friends and family have said, the things LE suggest and expert analysts suggest that she could be capable of killing her kids.

In fact, IMO she would have chucked CW for them in a heartbeat. And when has a pregnant woman ever murdered her children (particularly the night of an ultrasound appointment that she couldn’t wait to go to)? My guess is never. She wasn’t a loose cannon, crazy, drunk or on drugs and it was 2 in the morning and she had just returned from a long trip. If her husband had in fact tried to have “an emotional conversation” at that point, he was a real jerk with horrible timing. And we know he killed her and she was pregnant instead of acting remotely upset that she’d “hypothetically” killed their kids.

It’s like Weekly World News Tabloid speculations. “Shannan Watts was pregnant with an alien Demon like Rosemary’s Baby and it made her kill her children!”

How do we know CW did MOST of the household chores? I'm not saying he didn't help out around the house, I'm sure he did but I keep seeing he did most of the household chores and took care of the children more than SW. How do we know this? We don't.

But wouldn't that mean that she had full custody and his child support payments would be higher?
Custody is a tricky thing. There is LEGAL custody and PHYSICAL custody. usually, courts go with "JOINT" custody on both counts. Joint legal meaning that both the custodial and non-custodial parent have input on things like medical care, schooling, etc. Joint physical meaning they each have SOME form of physical custody, whether that means just with dad every other weekend and a month in the summer, or every weekend and all summer, or every evening and overnight, etc. In my state, the amount of nights spent with the non-custodial parent DO in fact affect how much that person pays in child support - the more time the kids spend with them, the less they are ordered to pay - all, as I've mentioned, is determined through a specific worksheet.

I know the rule is we can’t discuss the viability of SW’s Thrive business but we can discuss the effect it had on her marriage. I believe strongly it had a huge, negative affect on their marriage. I know he had an affair but I’ve been thinking that could have been due to the amount of time and attention SW put into the two MLM’s she promoted. I’ve pored over the videos and to me, IMO, she became obsessed with MLM to the detriment of time spent with her family. I’ve watched the live videos from the conventions taken from the many trips and honestly, it seemed cultlike to me. When they announced the CEO’s were coming out on the stage, with all the dramatic music and flashing lights that went on
forever before they graced the stage, I started to wonder if a rock legend was about to appear. Of course, yes, she of course is a victim. She’s been murdered. I do believe she became obsessed with MLM. Just IMO, JMO, MOO
How do we know it had a negative effect on the marriage? This is the first I've heard of this. Wasn't this a fairly new job? It would make sense that she might spend a lot of time at the beginning of a new job. In what way did this effect the marriage? I haven't seen anything about it...

I think it also speaks as to her first marriage candidly, she stated she lost everything (nc divorce laws 50/50) and the dark place after that divorce also could be a fear of going back now losing it all again . She imo was very grateful in this video and only spoke of C.W. almost as a hero to her. She imo loved the life she had . Starting over is terrifying it is for anyone imo i feel like she never thought he would leave her “he had no game” out VI@Trinkett78 spoke about The marriage as well. We know C.W. took responsibility for the children doing most of the household chores as well( why now would he fear caring for them alone) We know her level of success with this company is down line pay and would be affected tremendously financially . We have heard SW spoke of separation but could the AP news send her into anger? We know she came back from that trip to her home in NC. Most attorneys would advise her to stay there to keep it as her residence imo . We know there had never been a sign by @isalybra @Colorado303 or @Trinket78 of domestic abuse. This video imo shows her passion and love for everything that maybe she could lose. Being in a dark place Mentally is a scary place to be.

How do we "know" that CW took responsibility for the children and did most of the household chores? From looking at her FB page, it seems that she sure did an awful lot of cleaning, cooking, and child rearing. When she went away for 6 weeks, she even stocked the refrigerator and freezer with pre-made meals for CW.

I've seen probably a hundred mentions of the bodies of the children having been dumped in "crude oil" on this forum, but every article I've had a chance to read in MSM refers to oil and gas tanks. Is "crude" supposed to be (sound?) worse than just oil or gas? Oil is oil, IMO.
The bodies of two young girls were submerged in crude oil for four days before authorities discovered them, according to court documents filed by an attorney defending the girls' father against accusations that he killed his children and wife.
Court filing requests that DNA swabs be taken from slain girls' necks

Investigators found the girls' bodies submerged in crude oil inside the two tanks shown. Shanann Watts' body was buried in a shallow grave near the tanks.
Shanann Watts’ girls may have been dead when she got home | Tulsa's 24-Hour News, Weather and Traffic

I'm sure there are more, but looks like we're moving to a new thread. :)

I do remember that and I've listened to it. It is sad.

I wonder if he feels any remorse or shame at all for murdering Shanann and his children. Just like the porch interviews, it's all just me, me, me. Ick

MOO
Personally no, I don't think he feels remorse.
Shame, maybe, as it relates to how he feels he may now be viewed by friends and family. But even that's iffy IMO. No evidence to back it up but that's my feeling.

Yes. If she had sole custody they would be higher. Even with primary physical custody he would still be paying what is required by the state. Although I dont know about Colorado, but I can't imagine he wouldn't have to pay at least the limited percentage. The only way he may not have to pay is if they had shared custody, and the children spent equal time with each parent. But usually someone has physical custody, and I can only imagine that would be SW. jmo
It is interesting to note that the arguments for CW telling the truth note both that SW had a history of being terrible to the kids so she could have murdered them, but yet also argue that he would have been scot free without much childcare and responsibility if they divorced. If she was so terrible a mother, wouldn't he have gone for full custody to protect the kids?

I think it also speaks as to her first marriage candidly, she stated she lost everything (nc divorce laws 50/50) and the dark place after that divorce also could be a fear of going back now losing it all again . She imo was very grateful in this video and only spoke of C.W. almost as a hero to her. She imo loved the life she had . Starting over is terrifying it is for anyone imo i feel like she never thought he would leave her “he had no game” out VI@Trinkett78 spoke about The marriage as well. We know C.W. took responsibility for the children doing most of the household chores as well( why now would he fear caring for them alone) We know her level of success with this company is down line pay and would be affected tremendously financially . We have heard SW spoke of separation but could the AP news send her into anger? We know she came back from that trip to her home in NC. Most attorneys would advise her to stay there to keep it as her residence imo . We know there had never been a sign by @isalybra @Colorado303 or @Trinket78 of domestic abuse. This video imo shows her passion and love for everything that maybe she could lose. Being in a dark place Mentally is a scary place to be.
This is all speculation based on assumption after assumption. There isn't a single thing here that would make me think she was capable of killing her babies.
MOO

No, we do not all know that he did most of the housework and child care. Because someone said that we can believe or not. I choose to believe it.
He worked full time and was having an affair. He went on big runs too.
When would he do all this work?

Not as mentally a dark place to be as a man who doesn't call 911 to save his babies, murders his wife and unborn child, and dumps them all. But that is just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3