Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the rule is we can’t discuss the viability of SW’s Thrive business but we can discuss the effect it had on her marriage. I believe strongly it had a huge, negative affect on their marriage. I know he had an affair but I’ve been thinking that could have been due to the amount of time and attention SW put into the two MLM’s she promoted. I’ve pored over the videos and to me, IMO, she became obsessed with MLM to the detriment of time spent with her family.<modsnipped remarks about the company> Of course, yes, she of course is a victim. She’s been murdered. I do believe she became obsessed with MLM. Just IMO, JMO, MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
He may be in a paper gown. I don't know what they use in Weld County for inmates on close-watch protocol.
MOO

I'm not sure, either. I think I mentioned this a while back but my friend (an Americana singer) wrote a beautiful song about another family annihilator. It's called "Paper Gown." I think it won some awards.

"No one but me/Controls my destiny/The sheriff sat me down to pray/At the First Baptist Church on the ninth day/"Susan, make your conscience clean"/"Sheriff, I've done a terrible thing"/I confessed that, for love's sake/I drowned my children in John D. Long Lake/They're with Jesus, looking down/At me in this paper gown." Beautiful song but incredibly sad.

Re: the most recent article about how he's upset because people are basically thinking bad things about him...If I were him and I was going to talk to someone right now, I'd at least be pretending to mourn. If I thought that something I said was going to leave the jail and make it into the papers, I'd at least talk about my grief; I wouldn't let one of the first things out be about how upset I am that people aren't understanding me.

he doesn't mention the baby AT ALL.
imo this tells us a lot about how he felt about its coming.

I would have found his interviews far more believable if he had of stated something to the effect
"shananns pregnant shes missing I don't know wether shes exhausted from all the travel shes been doing maybe had a break down or something or wether something terrible has happened.
please if everyone could keep an eye out for them.
I don't think she has anything for her or the kids so they are in big big trouble.
please help us."

nobody expects perfect words or thought processes in this situation but CARE FACTOR and DESPERATION do roll out unconsciously.
the lack there of...is his problem straight up.

the snowball of lies and evidence beyond that is remarkable and excellent for seeking justice its coming for a beautiful mum and her 3 little darlings.

jmo

Yes, I think he likely started his affair in earnest during the 5 weeks Shanann and the girls were in NC without him and when he deactivated his FB and came to visit, she really felt the distance like never before. ( I think the flirting and hints of having an affair with his co-worker were already happening during work hours, but never acted on until she was out of state - and I don't believe any of the other AP's at all). I don't think he thought out or planned the killings for any super significant amount of time. I think he just felt cornered/trapped/backed in and made the decision without much thought of what happens next.
I completely agree. Also, even if she didn't know for sure I figure she must have guessed something was happening.

I know the rule is we can’t discuss the viability of SW’s Thrive business but we can discuss the effect it had on her marriage. I believe strongly it had a huge, negative affect on their marriage. I know he had an affair but I’ve been thinking that could have been due to the amount of time and attention SW put into the two MLM’s she promoted. I’ve pored over the videos and to me, IMO, she became obsessed with MLM to the detriment of time spent with her family. I’ve watched the live videos from the conventions taken from the many trips and honestly, it seemed cultlike to me. When they announced the CEO’s were coming out on the stage, with all the dramatic music and flashing lights that went on
forever before they graced the stage, I started to wonder if a rock legend was about to appear. Of course, yes, she of course is a victim. She’s been murdered. I do believe she became obsessed with MLM. Just IMO, JMO, MOO

It does happen. Some people do take their MLM stuff overboard. How would that factor into the murders, though? If we're going to analyze videos and pictures, CW looks pretty happy on all those Thrive trips...

Re: the most recent article about how he's upset because people are basically thinking bad things about him...If I were him and I was going to talk to someone right now, I'd at least be pretending to mourn. If I thought that something I said was going to leave the jail and make it into the papers, I'd at least talk about my grief; I wouldn't let one of the first things out be about how upset I am that people aren't understanding me.
It shows how selfish he is, and that he only cares about HIS feelings.

I've seen probably a hundred mentions of the bodies of the children having been dumped in "crude oil" on this forum, but every article I've had a chance to read in MSM refers to oil and gas tanks. Is "crude" supposed to be (sound?) worse than just oil or gas? Oil is oil, IMO.

I know the rule is we can’t discuss the viability of SW’s Thrive business but we can discuss the effect it had on her marriage. I believe strongly it had a huge, negative affect on their marriage. I know he had an affair but I’ve been thinking that could have been due to the amount of time and attention SW put into the two MLM’s she promoted. I’ve pored over the videos and to me, IMO, she became obsessed with MLM to the detriment of time spent with her family. I’ve watched the live videos from the conventions taken from the many trips and honestly, it seemed cultlike to me. When they announced the CEO’s were coming out on the stage, with all the dramatic music and flashing lights that went on
forever before they graced the stage, I started to wonder if a rock legend was about to appear. Of course, yes, she of course is a victim. She’s been murdered. I do believe she became obsessed with MLM. Just IMO, JMO, MOO
I do feel that maybe it had become like an addiction for her. This was also her 5th or 6th approx. time with an MLM company.

But wouldn't that mean that she had full custody and his child support payments would be higher?
Yes. If she had sole custody they would be higher. Even with primary physical custody he would still be paying what is required by the state. Although I dont know about Colorado, but I can't imagine he wouldn't have to pay at least the limited percentage. The only way he may not have to pay is if they had shared custody, and the children spent equal time with each parent. But usually someone has physical custody, and I can only imagine that would be SW. jmo

I've seen probably a hundred mentions of the bodies of the children having been dumped in "crude oil" on this forum, but every article I've had a chance to read in MSM refers to oil and gas tanks. Is "crude" supposed to be (sound?) worse than just oil or gas? Oil is oil, IMO.
I do believe so yes!

Crude is processed to make gasoline. Most of the MLM articles use the phrase “crude oil” to describe what was in those tanks.

Here is a summary (since this video is 15 minutes long) of the video for anyone who doesn’t have time to listen or can’t access Facebook. If you can listen, please do, as it exemplifies everything our two VI’s @isalybra and @Colorado303, Shanann’s family and her friends say about her. It is positive, uplifting and inspirational.

She's in her office and says it’s a mess, so she's cleaning while the kids are sleeping and found one of her baby pictures. She holds it up for her viewers to see and tells them “it's totally CeCe,” but that she sees Bella in it too. She says she wants to do this live to talk about herself (vs. Thrive). She was inspired to do so after talking to a friend from high school who she's talked to off and on for the last couple of years but never really any in-depth conversation to get to know what's going in their life and vice-versa.

One thing that she has learned about herself is that she loves, loves helping people. She says she was in a place for a long time where she was very insecure, didn't feel good about herself, wasn't happy, was in a bad relationship and went through a really awful divorce. She lost her confidence and had to start over financially. Everything that she had doubted before came flooding back. Her boss at the time took her under her wing and helped her regain her confidence. In short, she went through a long struggle with her ex, but credits him for making her a better person. She says she always sees the good in the bad and promises her viewers that if you dig deep enough into your struggle, you'll see the good and the positive in it.

She was diagnosed with "health challenges" in 2010 which put her in a really bad place. She didn't feel good about herself and lost many friends because they didn't understand what was happening. She says, "I looked like this still, but my inside felt awful." At the same time she was in this bad place, she says, "I met my Chris." She says that he's been the best thing, besides her children, that has ever happened to her. He understood her struggles, was okay with her cancelling dates or reservations last minute because, "ten minutes ago I felt amazing, and then ten minutes later I didn't."

She believes that things happen for a reason and that God works in mysterious ways. She believes he places people in our lives at the right time. Her struggle that year helped her see her husband. She initially ignored his friend request, deleting it - fast forward 6 months to when she was diagnosed with her health challenges...he sent her another friend request and she said, "What the heck. We're never going to meet, it's just Facebook, right?" And they met, and they fell in love and she says, "I couldn't ask God for a better man in my life because he's so supportive. He takes care of me, he's becoming funnier…” “he's sexy, he's good looking and he does take care of our girls. He's probably the best father I could have asked for, for my children."

She says she has people in her life that just talking to them, makes her a better person. She says, "Make sure you have people in your life who encourage you and motivate you and compliment you." She says, "Find your purpose." She says the reason she loves Thrive so much is because she found a purpose and she feels amazing.

She says she felt like a failure because she never completed college she started into a bad relationship and quit college to take care of him so he could go to college, then never started back. When she did, she was diagnosed with her health challenges that limited her ability to concentrate and focus, which was really hard for her because she's not a quitter. If she fails, she picks herself back up.

And now, even though she didn't finish college, she has a purpose. It's a blessing to be able to help somebody and she no longer feels like a failure. She doesn't feel like she has to prove anything to anybody but herself, her kids and create an example of a good person for them - of a leader. That's her goal. At the end of the day, she wants to help whoever it is who wants a better life for themselves or their family. "I love helping people," she says. "I love motivating. I love encouraging. I love sharing passion with others. I love that." She defines success as being able to make a difference in someone else's life. She says that is huge for her.

She says, "I love you guys. Find your purpose in life. Find your purpose in every day. Find what it is that drives you to be a better person and cling onto it. Like, run with it." She says if anyone needs motivation, someone to boost them up, or someone to talk to, "I'm here." She says she can never have too many people to help motivate her, encourage her and to help make her a better person. She says, "You don't have to join my team...there's so much negativity in the world that we lose that positive feeling."

She wishes her listeners a wonderful day and tells them to do something today to make somebody else smile and be a better person. She tells them to teach their kids to be positive instead of, “…all this negativity we have going on. There's just too much of it. Our kids deserve better. I want my kids raised in a better world, so we need to make a better world, so make somebody happy today, find your purpose..."

She says that every day she writes down what she's grateful for. Today she was grateful for her children, of course. She's grateful for waking up feeling great and she's grateful that her job cut back her hours this week. She looked at the positive and now she has time to help other people. She has more time to spend with her kids and that's what she's grateful for.
I think it also speaks as to her first marriage candidly, she stated she lost everything (nc divorce laws 50/50) and the dark place after that divorce also could be a fear of going back now losing it all again . She imo was very grateful in this video and only spoke of C.W. almost as a hero to her. She imo loved the life she had . Starting over is terrifying it is for anyone imo i feel like she never thought he would leave her “he had no game” out VI@Trinkett78 spoke about The marriage as well. We know C.W. took responsibility for the children doing most of the household chores as well( why now would he fear caring for them alone) We know her level of success with this company is down line pay and would be affected tremendously financially . We have heard SW spoke of separation but could the AP news send her into anger? We know she came back from that trip to her home in NC. Most attorneys would advise her to stay there to keep it as her residence imo . We know there had never been a sign by @isalybra @Colorado303 or @Trinket78 of domestic abuse. This video imo shows her passion and love for everything that maybe she could lose. Being in a dark place Mentally is a scary place to be.

And dug himself into quite a deep hole:
Quote from the infamous porch/hipster tv interview:
“I just want everybody to come home,” Chris Watts said. “Wherever they’re at come home. That’s what I want.” When asked by the reporter if he had fought with his wife before she disappeared he said, “It wasn’t like an argument. We had an emotional conversation, I’ll leave it at that. But I just want them back. I just want them to come back. And if they’re not safe right now, that’s what’s tearing me apart. Because if they are safe, they’re coming back. But if they’re not, this has got to stop. Somebody has to come forward.”
Lies, lies and more LIES. And he has the nerve to use the word SAFE?
He went from that to: No, I killed my wife cause she killed our daughter. You are right, lies and more lies.

I'm not sure, either. I think I mentioned this a while back but my friend (an Americana singer) wrote a beautiful song about another family annihilator. It's called "Paper Gown." I think it won some awards.

"No one but me/Controls my destiny/The sheriff sat me down to pray/At the First Baptist Church on the ninth day/"Susan, make your conscience clean"/"Sheriff, I've done a terrible thing"/I confessed that, for love's sake/I drowned my children in John D. Long Lake/They're with Jesus, looking down/At me in this paper gown." Beautiful song but incredibly sad.

I do remember that and I've listened to it. It is sad.

I wonder if he feels any remorse or shame at all for murdering Shanann and his children. Just like the porch interviews, it's all just me, me, me. Ick

MOO

Does anyone know how they determine child support in Colorado? Just wondering because where I live, day care costs are separate and in addition to child support. It could be $600 per month just for child care then child support on top of that. With 2 kids in daycare that would be a lot for the first few years. What percentage is it in Colarado? Is it based on combined salaries or just the payer of support's salary? It can be easily figured out if anyone knows. Jmo
Calculating Child Support Payments

What kind of oil are thinking of? Oil is not oil. Olive oil is far different to crude oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman