Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he put them in there to disguise the smell. And the covenience of having some control over it, since he worked there. Jmo

As a petroleum worker he would ve trained in the hazards of crude. In the document I posted it says it is very bad on skin. What exactly happens is unclear to me. But I feel,it means it would really disfigure.

If he planned it, it would eliminate any evidence, IMO

https://nj.gov/health/eoh/rtkweb/documents/fs/2648.pdf

Both here and elsewhere I have seen comments about how people "grieve differently" and how how that, while his reaction to his daughters' deaths may not be the way we would imagine our own to be, it's still valid. I think about this every single day.

When my son died, there weren't enough paramedics on the scene. When they put him in the ambulance, I had to help with recussitation. They put me in charge of holding the tube while they intubated him. My hand was shaking so much that I dropped the tube and it landed on the ambulance floor. Even though my son was clearly dead, my ONLY thought was, "I can't put that back into his mouth-it's dirty!" A couple of hours later in the hospital, after lividity had started setting in, blood-tinged fluid started leaking from his nose and mouth. It made me so ANGRY that there he was, dead, and it was like bad things were still happening to him. I sat there at his side for 3 hours, until the coroner could be brought down off the mountain, and continuously wiped away the fluid that was marring his perfect face. I even wanted to change him, because his clothes were soiled, but I knew the police wouldn't want me to. I combed his little hair, talked to him, and sang to him. He was blue and stuff but I continued to treat him as though he could hear and feel me. When the car came to transport him to the state capital for the ME to perform the autopsy, I wrapped him up in a blanket and LE allowed me to carry him out. I wanted to make sure that everyone treated his body very gently.

So nope. No way will I ever buy how CW treated his children after their death. I interviewed hundreds of grieving parents for the book on child loss that I wrote. I kept a blog that had more than 1 million readers, the majority of them child loss parents who frequently commented and told their own stories. While everyone DOES grieve differently, I can't think of a single parent who didn't continue to treat their children lovingly and respectfully even after they were gone. Possibly putting them in garbage bags (if he did that), tossing them into oil tanks? That is so far out of the realm of anything I can imagine a grieving parent to do that I can't even entertain the thought.

The quotes were in regards to signs prior to this and I asked if his affair or suspected affairs were known prior to this. If his affair/s weren't known it couldn't have been a sign for someone to pick up on.
jmo
All I know about that is at least one person stated that she may have known about the affair, and that was her friend who called police, if I remember correctly. Jmo

He would be on the hook for at least half of their health insurance, which probably came from his job benefits.And for the medial costs not covered fully by Ins.

He would be expected to pay for education/day care costs. And she did work from home some of the time, but not always. So there would be some day care needed.

He made more money than she did, so I expect he would be responsible for more of the costs as well.

On top of that, he would be expected to take them many weekends. Did he want that? I am not convinced that he did. I think he really liked those 5 weeks of bachelorhood.

He would not have to take the kids. Many “fathers” do not. He probably would be thrilled if she wanted to move by her parents

Did he have to dump them in crude oil to save himself from being caught for killing his wife? Why? Could a loving father do that? Why somewhere that would likely obliterate exculpatory evidence that could prove his proclaimed innocence? By feloniously covering it all up, he also was freely allowing for the fact that someone else might be accused of these crimes. I guess he would be fine with that as long as his butt was covered.

No, he didn't. He could have taken a page from the book of Mark Klaas and told police he'd do anything necessary to eliminate himself as a suspect including a polygraph and standing on the table naked. That is what a loving father would do, not load 'em up in the truck and throw them in crude oil and dirt.
MOO

All I know about that is at least one person stated that she may have known about the affair, and that was her friend who called police, if I remember correctly. Jmo

IMO she said he might be having an affair, buthe had ‘no game” so she doubted it

No, he didn't. He could have taken a page from the book of Mark Klaas and told police he'd do anything necessary to eliminate himself as a suspect including a polygraph and standing on the table naked. That is what a loving father would do, not load 'em up in the truck and throw them in crude oil and dirt.
MOO

He had a teeny tiny problem. He had strangled his wife and killed his unborn child.

Except it has not been ascertained yet whether he wrapped the girls up before placing them in the oil tanks, so maybe he wasn't trying to obliterate exculpatory evidence as you suggest.
Do you think it is possible CW wrapped his babies up in sealed, waterproof bags in the middle of the night at his house? Where did he get those from? They were not found for days. He was in no hurry to preserve evidence, only hide and destroy it. IMO.

Do you think it is possible CW wrapped his babies up in sealed, waterproof bags in the middle of the night at his house? Where did he get those from? They were not found for days. He was in no hurry to preserve evidence, only hide and destroy it. IMO.
Unless I'm mistaken we don't know how the bodies were found.

Then maybe he should have left them at home and called 911.

My husband, who was sure that he'd done something wrong and caused our child's death, did all but beg the coroner and the police to arrest him. He felt such massive guilt that he was all but confessing to murder. The police finally had to tell him to stop talking. When the preliminary autopsy report was complete, both a detective AND the coroner made a house call to personally assure my husband that he hadn't done anything wrong. It did little to dissuade him from feeling guilty, however. He still blames himself.

If SW did, in fact, kill her children then why wouldn't CW have called the police while the evidence was new and fresh? His actions show that he was more concerned with not getting caught than with getting his children possible help and treating their bodies with respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman