Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't count on it. If he could squeeze the lives out of own daughters, keep their bodies in the house, surely he could look into their faces. He gave the world his biggest smile the next day! And in general, who cares?

I was just trying to come up with a plausible reason for the evidence we know about (a bag with a footprint was found at the scene). IMO, it's equally horrifying if he stepped on them or if he looked at their faces while maneuvering their bodies into the crude oil tanks. Hopefully the jury will care very much when they hear the evidence and it becomes clear what he did. MOO.

RE: the sealing of the autopsy report. (sorry if it's been posted before)

From this article it states,

In Monday’s motion, District Attorney Michael Rourke cited the “great deal of interest” surrounding the case as a reason for not releasing the autopsy reports, saying that the information contained in them “will be critical evidence at the trial.”

Rourke said publicly releasing Shanann, Bella and Celeste Watts’ cause of death could result in tainting witnesses and impacting the jury pool.
Prosecutors ask judge to block public release of autopsy reports in Chris Watts case

But in this article, not related to Watts case, it's to do with minors -

Proposed legislation that would bar the public in Colorado — on privacy grounds — from viewing autopsy reports on the deaths of minors is prompting resistance from open-records advocates who say it will make it harder to uncover mistakes in the child-protection system.
The opponents, including media representatives, point to past reporting projects that relied in part on autopsy reports to hold child-protection officials accountable for failing to protect abused children who died. They also say Senate Bill 223 could complicate efforts to shed light on other issues, such as the opioid epidemic, or fatal shootings of juveniles by police and even potential flaws in police homicide investigations.
Open-records advocates say bill to seal minors' autopsy reports could obscure failings in child-protection system

Follow this link to the list -

Autopsy Reports Death Of A Minor | Colorado General Assembly The bill specifies that an autopsy report prepared in connection with the death of a minor is confidential and may be disclosed by the county coroner to any other person or entity only in accordance with certain exceptions. Under the bill, the coroner or his or her designee may only provide a copy of the autopsy report prepared in connection with the death of a minor to:
The bill protecting the minors autopsies from disclosure is a nonissue as the bill was vetoed by the Governor in June. I also believe the news/media will fight tooth and nail for these autopsies to be released prior to trial.

So, it was either a delaying tactic by CW to have LE and NUA wait for him to get back to the house. And/or, CW didn't want to go back and forth through that door when he carried the bodies out because the keypad could have kept track of his movements and time-stamp his going through the inner garage door.

Oh gosh, not sure what you are asking??
Vivint system...
1- I did a test on my inner garage door... it records the time the door is open, to the time door is closed. I propped it open for about 2 minutes.
2- when my door pad needed battery change, the system 'urged us' to change batts through home control panel, door panel (flashing red lights), phone app and email... it knows what you need, and TELLS you to fix it! lolol
View attachment 149150
Oh!! If you ignore a problem, you get beepbeepbeep from the home control panel, then a phone call from a LIVE person... I'm pretty sure they have 'everything' the police will need.
@The Saint
Hi there buddy,
If it helps, I can do a longer door test tomorrow.
I will prop my inner garage door open for an hour and see what happens.
I will do it if you want. I love chores :D
:p

I don't think the child's head would need to be pushed or forced as there would be plenty of room for the head to go through. What I am wondering about is the shoulders, and am assuming rigor mortis had not set in, or he would not have been able to manipulate the bodies. So it would seem that he did not kill the kids before SW got home. If he killed them before he knew about the delay, he may have had more trouble getting them through. Its hard to say.

But how do you jam the shoulders down through the hole? Maybe by pushing on the head.

I don't think the child's head would need to be pushed or forced as there would be plenty of room for the head to go through. What I am wondering about is the shoulders, and am assuming rigor mortis had not set in, or he would not have been able to manipulate the bodies. So it would seem that he did not kill the kids before SW got home. If he killed them before he knew about the delay, he may have had more trouble getting them through. Its hard to say.
I can’t remember— how long does it take for rigor to go away? Would they have to have been gone before the borthday party for rigor to have worn off by mid-morning Monday?

The bill protecting the minors autopsies from disclosure is a nonissue as the bill was vetoed by the Governor in June. I also believe the news/media will fight tooth and nail for these autopsies to be released prior to trial.
So are the reports complete now?

Right. If they are put in feet first and they get stuck at the shoulders then the head would be sticking out of the hole. So he would have to see their faces as he tried to manipulate and force the shoulders in OR he would have to cover their faces up if he didn't want to see them. If rigor had set in he could have other issues though. In his confession he mentioned seeing one of the girls "sprawled out"... I don't even want to speculate on what he might have done to make them fit in that case. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman