Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo I can’t conceive experiments of cutting a hole in a paper and simulating disposing of a child in a tank. It seems as if CW has confessed to this crime. The person on AB have his “could have” “if” the oil “could have been “ at such a level. We will find out the details at the hearing.<modsnipped unnecessary comment> There will be court testimony about all of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't even imagine how CW could have done what he has minimally confessed to.

I'm with you. Most of us have more love, respect, and reverence for our pet babies than he for his daughters, wife, and unborn son.

His babies, his wife, his unborn son. Every step he took up those ladders and down again to carry Bella and CeCe and dump them in those oil tanks took deliberate action and a decision. The decision to carry one, dump her, then the decision to gather up the other, climb up, and dump her.

Then to be able to cover your wife and mother of your babies in dirt, shovel by shovel.

I really just can't imagine how any human being is capable of this. I really can't. But, he told us he is, per the affavit.

And he told us he is a liar per the interviews. I hope the prosecution nails him on every single count. I cannot understand how you could live another minute after doing just what he confessed to doing. Let alone preen and grin for the cameras showing off a shirt.
imo

And as you said, "minimally confessed to." Given his lies and this being his latest version, it's likely we don't know the full story. Which makes me think about those other items of evidence they found at the scene.

I don't believe he would have gone back to the burial site, IMO, after NUA and LE practically had to twist his arm to get him to let them into his house that afternoon. And if he didn't get a chance to go back, whether due to time, or fearing that LE would be watching, then I believe there's a very good chance that he left a boat load of items at the scene that could have been used at some point during the crimes.

And I don't think he would've wanted to risk carrying those items back to the house in his work vehicle. JMO.

I am also hoping their is no plea deal here. Unless he admits to everything that he is charged with. Full confession.

I believe all of the evidence needs to be seen and presented and I personally am looking forward to the prosecution knocking every defense he puts forward down and showing in a court of law the horrifying proof that I'm certain they have that CW murdered beautiful CeCe, Bella, Shanann, and unborn Nico, before desecrating their bodies.

And then sickeningly, blamed Shanann. Loving mom and wife Shanann.

imo

Imo I can’t conceive experiments of cutting a hole in a paper and simulating disposing of a child in a tank. It seems as if CW has confessed to this crime. The person on AB have his “could have” “if” the oil “could have been “ at such a level. We will find out the details at the hearing. <modsnipped>There will be court testimony about all of this.
In my little experiment, I used a string and a ruler. I didn’t cram my niece into an oil filled tank like CW did with his children.

Likewise, having a kid try and fit into a paper cutout, is in no way traumatizing.

Imo I can’t conceive experiments of cutting a hole in a paper and simulating disposing of a child in a tank. It seems as if CW has confessed to this crime. The person on AB have his “could have” “if” the oil “could have been “ at such a level. We will find out the details at the hearing. <modsnipped>There will be court testimony about all of this.
We do experiments and tests here all the time. I scratched my neck with my nails a while back to see what kind of marks were left the next day. I'm sure MassGuy made it a fun experiment for his little niece and she had no idea that it had anything to do with an evil man who killed his babies and stuffed them in oil tanks.
MOO

Mods please delete if not allowed.
In NZ in the 90's there was an infamous murder of 5 members of the same family. The son whom at the time in his early 20's was convicted. Later pardoned/acquitted. Everyone of a certain age in NZ knows about this case. (and has an opinion) It probably changed the course of our legal system in some ways, ie NZ's most expensive trial/s ever. My point in all this. The complexity of this case is immense. It has not only gone national in the US but worldwide. CW thinks we are all going to stop talking about him ever? He has made his mark on the world, he really needs to get to grips with that. Sorry, raving :)

No one said they did that. A measurement was taken with string and a tape measure or ruler. That is all. IMO no one is engaging in a "body disposal ritual"

I don’t know how to link to a post from a previous thread, but @PommyMommy asked me to weigh in on the PTSD issue. I tried to catch up on what this was stemming from, but that was a challenge.

Anyway, a couple things to note about PTSD. First, in order for it to be PTSD, you have to experience symptoms for at least 1 month. Second, I don’t believe that symptoms manifest immediately after the trauma, so I wouldn’t expect that to be an explanation for his behavior in the interviews the next day. We usually talk about symptoms as appearing within months to years, not days or hours. Third, key symptoms of PTSD are persistent negative mood and inability to experience positive emotions. That is not evident in the interviews. Whatever your opinion about his interview behavior, I don’t think it’s plausible to claim PTSD.

He could have PTSD now, whether he killed the children or not, but we don’t know.

I don’t know how to link to a post from a previous thread, but @PommyMommy asked me to weigh in on the PTSD issue. I tried to catch up on what this was stemming from, but that was a challenge.

Anyway, a couple things to note about PTSD. First, in order for it to be PTSD, you have to experience symptoms for at least 1 month. Second, I don’t believe that symptoms manifest immediately after the trauma, so I wouldn’t expect that to be an explanation for his behavior in the interviews the next day. We usually talk about symptoms as appearing within months to years, not days or hours. Third, key symptoms of PTSD are persistent negative mood and inability to experience positive emotions. That is not evident in the interviews. Whatever your opinion about his interview behavior, I don’t think it’s plausible to claim PTSD.

He could have PTSD now, whether he killed the children or not, but we don’t know.
Thank you, stereopticons! Your help is very much appreciated!

Imo I can’t conceive experiments of cutting a hole in a paper and simulating disposing of a child in a tank. It seems as if CW has confessed to this crime. The person on AB have his “could have” “if” the oil “could have been “ at such a level. We will find out the details at the hearing. <modsnipped> There will be court testimony about all of this.

<modsnipped quoted post>

While I appreciate and read every word of your opinions, I also appreciate the need of those who conduct experiments to understand the how and why.

I, too, suffer from PTSD and am quite familiar with the signs and symptoms. I'm sorry you may experience some of them as well, Bluff. If I am not mistaken, you were trying to explain some of the "Why" from your point-of-view? It took some time to look up the information you shared. Kind of like an experiment of sorts.

We all want to understand these crimes. That's why we are here. Some just investigate, experiment, explain, and hypothesize differently than others. Find our own understanding.

Thank you so much for your professional opinion. Much appreciation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow