Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MKZoo,We don’t really know why he took out the home loan in Colorado though, do we? It was an FHA loan, as I recall, so I’m wondering if he qualified as a first time home buyer. Perhaps she would not have qualified due her previous home purchase. I guess my point is that there could be any number of reasons that was
done and it may have had nothing to do with her finances. If there is some information I’ve missed that indicates she was unable to get a home loan, I’m happy to be corrected. I just don’t recall that. Jmo.

I have several friends, who were able to use a First Home Loan.
The partner, who had a home in the past, was not added into the purchase.
Their name, could be added at a future date.

IMO Since CW filed a motion to have his visitor log private, I would think his visitors have not all been defense experts or from his defense team.

Why should a criminal have a right to keep his visitor log private? I am not an advocate for prisoners, who are living rent free, free meals, free everything, having the ability to dictate anything or have any control.

He should have gratitude he even gets visitors. No doubt women, who agree with his version of the story.

I remember the San Bernardino man wasn't allowed to have his iPhone investigated and unlocked by Apple, so I went to read up on when law enforcement could get a search warrant and what they might be able to get off of their phones and equipment.

Privacy - Government Information Requests

Apple to Close iPhone Security Hole That Law Enforcement Uses to Crack Devices

Interesting technical article below,
"Now Apple is closing the technological loophole that let authorities hack into iPhones, angering police and other officials and reigniting a debate over whether the government has a right to get into the personal devices that are at the center of modern life"

Apple will launch a global web portal for law enforcement requests later this year

Why should a criminal have a right to keep his visitor log private? I am not an advocate for prisoners, who are living rent free, free meals, free everything, having the ability to dictate anything or have any control.

He should have gratitude he even gets visitors. No doubt women, who agree with his version of the story.

I was under the impression the privacy was for expert visitors like psychologists or anyone who could be useful to the defense to help them develop their understanding of CW and his story and thus help them develop a trial strategy?

Isn't that why the visitor list has to go to the judge before it goes to the prosecution, so that the judge can agree which visitors shouldn't be shown to the prosecution?

He is in jail and not prison. He has not been convicted. He has admitted to murder, but that is not a conviction.

Seattle1,
CW walking out on his family would have impacted SW financially, but not as you describe. I seriously doubt that CW was a big contributor to SW sales team, and easily replaced.

Within MLM, SW would benefit in money if CW left.
CW was downline, to SW.
CW's downline, and his percentages of their sales, would now go to SW.

I agree. I also thought conversations with visitors were recorded. I guess they aren't.

one of our lawyers answered this on a previous thread. The reason is He is allowed to prevent it from being released is it could be experts and legal people, and knowing who experts are, that would release too much information as to the potential defense strategy, they want to keep it private. If I recall correctly, the attorney who posted about this said they were doing a good job.

If the prosecution wants to get more information, they can probably get a redacted report with redactions being of legal experts excetera. Private citizens, they may not be redacted?

ETA Amonet above explained better!

Last edited:
Seattle1,
CW walking out on his family would have impacted SW financially, but not as you describe. I seriously doubt that CW was a big contributor to SW sales team, and easily replaced.

Within MLM, SW would benefit in money if CW left.
CW was downline, to SW.
CW's downline, and his percentages of their sales, would now go to SW.
Shan'nan would have had an easy time relocating her business to her family's home. And she would have received help with housework and loving childcare. This might very well have been what she told him that night, OK, bye bye, you and the AP, hope it goes great for you. I don't think a separation or divorce would have hurt her bottom line. She really didn't need him anymore, and he knew it, IMO. He knew he would have to share the little bit of home equity they had with her, and might very well have been proud occupant of the nearest long term flea motel. He knew the AP wouldn't go for that.

Of course he is a murderer, but he has not been convicted. This does bother me because as we know, there have been people arrested who in fact were innocent.

He will be in jail for a long time. It seems like trials take awhile to start.

Is the 23 hours a day in his cell with nothing forever until he is convicted? What in the heck does he do all day?

Yes, he may deserve it, but I am wondering how anyone can survive that. Is this standard? A person, not him, could be innocent and they would get the same treatment? Scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3