Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe IMO moo moo that perhaps sw did suspect he was changing and mentioned he may be cheating but he has no game bc she may have felt irreplaceable, I think she perhaps felt superior to him and perhaps even that she molded him into what he was. She was in a dark place when he met him so perhaps she felt she would not have even been with him except she was not her usual self. She may have been impatient or sarcastic bc she really was happier on trips. Not saying , away from her kids. But merely she felt successful and beautiful and surrounded by people who wanted the high reaching goals she did. She spoke how he saved her, I think she felt that at the time.moo perhaps moo he grew tired but she thought the baby would change things, or NC would make him realize how much he would miss her. IMO she came home bc she wanted it to work. She wanted the house, husband family everything she was losing. Perhaps the reality that he was leaving her just overwhelmed her, because she never thought he would. I think they both were two individuals that never had homicidal thoughts or plans. IMO there was a very emotional converstation and this is a tragedy no one saw coming.

It has its own staircase and it opens up into a large, carpeted area. I have a copy of a current real estate listing in Erie, CO that is pretty much an exact replica of the floor plan of their house with detailed pictures (which I’ve also seen many videos to compare to) and that’s what struck me most when I looked at it. It was not a place I would think of going after getting home from a trip in the middle of the night. IMO
6508 Saratoga Trl, Erie, CO 80516 - 5 beds/4 baths
It’s not a separate floor though. You can get to the bedrooms after going up those stairs and same floor as bedrooms. At least it looks that way from that listing too.

The loft is on the second floor.
---------------------------------------
"In a loft area located between the bedrooms was Shanann's cell phone that Det. Baumhover later learned was found between two cushions of a sofa located in the loft area."
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/19th_Judicial_District/caseofinterest/2018CR2003/001/Warrantless Arrest Affidavit.pdf

You’re right and am sorry. I just looked at the housing listing and I see how it is now.

It is a story that appears to be based on facts and that's why I'm willing to consider it as possible. I think the mental health histories of both parents is going to be center stage at the trial.

Christopher Vaughn blamed his wife for the shootings of their children and her suicide. He got away with it for a week or so...until the forensic results came in. The forensics in the Watts case could be inconclusive. JMO

Where was it reported that either had mental health issues?

I’m a little confused by this myself. If SW did have some history of mental health issues, it will be in her medical records. The defense obviously will try to get them subpoenaed, but if they don’t exist - then what? We have no indication at this point that she ever received a mental health related diagnosis. So if no such records exist, I don’t know how they can effectively examine her mental health. Would any mental health professional attempt to diagnose a woman they could not personally examine? I could be mistaken, but I thought that was considered unethical. Jmo.
We have no idea whether either defendant or victim had mental health issues, and I agree with your ethics -- thank you.

I believe IMO moo moo that perhaps sw did suspect he was changing and mentioned he may be cheating but he has no game bc she may have felt irreplaceable, I think she perhaps felt superior to him and perhaps even that she molded him into what he was. She was in a dark place when he met him so perhaps she felt she would not have even been with him except she was not her usual self. She may have been impatient or sarcastic bc she really was happier on trips. Not saying , away from her kids. But merely she felt successful and beautiful and surrounded by people who wanted the high reaching goals she did. She spoke how he saved her, I think she felt that at the time.moo perhaps moo he grew tired but she thought the baby would change things, or NC would make him realize how much he would miss her. IMO she came home bc she wanted it to work. She wanted the house, husband family everything she was losing. Perhaps the reality that he was leaving her just overwhelmed her, because she never thought he would. I think they both were two individuals that never had homicidal thoughts or plans. IMO there was a very emotional converstation and this is a tragedy no one saw coming.
And he wanted the house, no financial or personal obligations was having an affair, among possibly one of many, so he got rid of them like many men before him have and hid their bodies in crude oil.

And two people “snap” at the same time and commit murders using the same method?

Then, CW commits an unprecedented coverup, stuffing the lifeless bodies of his children into small openings in separate oil tanks, and burying his wife in a shallow grave?

Then, he calmly lies to the media, and investigators, only revealing “the truth” when backed into a corner?

And he’s telling the truth?

I don’t think so.

He’s done what many husbands have done before.

Any other scenario defies belief. IMO.

i would like to see any of us prove we have never seen a therapist or mental health professional.

It would be even more challenging to prove that about ourselves from the afterlife.

Honestly, if she has a history of mental health problems and it’s in her medical records, I believe the defense will be able to get it in.

If she has no history of it, I think it would quite hard to construct a bunch of mental illnesses without medically credible proof and without the ability to examine her. Jmo.

BBM
She was right. She was irreplaceable to her family and the multitude of friends and acquaintances who loved her. CW has sentenced them all to a lifetime of pain and anguish.

She demonstrates extraordinary patience with her children and everyone in her life as we have seen in videos posted here.

She loved her husband, was pregnant with another child and was fighting to keep her family together. I can't blame her for that.

MOO

It has its own staircase and it opens up into a large, carpeted area. I have a copy of a current real estate listing in Erie, CO that is pretty much an exact replica of the floor plan of their house with detailed pictures (which I’ve also seen many videos to compare to) and that’s what struck me most when I looked at it. It was not a place I would think of going after getting home from a trip in the middle of the night. IMO
6508 Saratoga Trl, Erie, CO 80516 - 5 beds/4 baths

Thanks, I'm not seeing a separate staircase in those photos. Isn't this the loft area:
855072_19_0.jpg

855072_20_0.jpg

In the first photo you can see a bit of green just past the the double doors at the top of the stairs. That looks like it leads to the master bedroom (which is green). In the second photo, you can see the purple walls of another room that would be one of the girl's bedrooms. JMO.

You can also see the house plant that is in the loft through the door to the master bedroom in this photo:
855072_27_0.jpg

All rooms seem to be on the same floor to me.

The loft is on the second floor.
---------------------------------------
"In a loft area located between the bedrooms was Shanann's cell phone that Det. Baumhover later learned was found between two cushions of a sofa located in the loft area."
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/19th_Judicial_District/caseofinterest/2018CR2003/001/Warrantless Arrest Affidavit.pdf

Thank you, that clears it up for me. I believe the loft is on the same level as the bedrooms. It is still possible CW hid the phone there but I think it is just as likely SW had a reason to place her phone there on her way to one of the bedrooms or that it ended up there during a struggle. All seem like plausible scenarios IMO.

ETA: I'm slow to post, sorry! I just saw others also came to the same conclusion about the loft.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member