Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't let it be that the children were killed after.....with the arguing and noise I cannot bear the possibility that those poor little girls awoke and witnessed anything.

I feel the same way :( This is just so horrible. I have played this over and over in my mind since it happened. I thought maybe when her flight was delayed, he lost his mind then I thought she was probably leaving him and he decided to hurt her and prove she won't "take his children" from him. I don't know, this is just horrible and I can't make any sense of any of it. Uggghhh

Exactly. I think that's what it was for. A compromise to having a murder charge for the fetus/baby if a pregnant woman is killed. I heard him state that CW ended her life in order to end her pregnancy, in essence. That was the manner.

It sounds like a hint of a motive, but he would not go into it further. Did you get that impression?

Guys...HayLouise shared this before the press conference, did you all miss it?

The girls were killed FIRST then Shannan, according to new court docs.
He explained at press conference :they assumed 12 and 13 because kids were with the father On 12 and they know for sure that SW got home on 13th and not because kids were killed first .

@gitana1 what does the BBM part mean? Is it the motive?

On or about August 13, 2018, Christopher Lee Watts, believing that an official proceeding was pending, in progress, or about to be instituted, and acting without legal right or authority, unlawfully and feloniously willfully destroyed, mutilated, concealed, removed, or altered a human body, part of a human body, or human remains with intent to impair its or their appearance or availability in the official proceedings; in violation of section 18-8-610.5, C.R.S.

While we wait for the affidavit, I have a question. IF more information is released in the affidavit than was released in the presser, why is that? Why would they not answer questions (i.e. about motive) in the presser and then release info. in an affidavit?

(Hypothetical at this point)

So if the girls were killed first by strangling, and the mom was killed by gunshot, and the defense is wanting DNA on the necks and hands ect.. to me, it seems like they may be staging that Mom killed the girls and then killed herself.

Would you be so kind as to provide a link to that website, please? TIA
I can’t figure out how to copy exact web addresses on my iPad - sorry!

Can someone please repost the website dedicated to CW’s filings?

@gitana1 what does the BBM part mean? Is it the motive?

On or about August 13, 2018, Christopher Lee Watts, believing that an official proceeding was pending, in progress, or about to be instituted, and acting without legal right or authority, unlawfully and feloniously willfully destroyed, mutilated, concealed, removed, or altered a human body, part of a human body, or human remains with intent to impair its or their appearance or availability in the official proceedings; in violation of section 18-8-610.5, C.R.S.

Nevermind/deleted.

Chris Watts charged with murder, unlawful termination of a pregnancy in deaths of wife, daughters
user_male_portrait

Blair Miller
3:22 PM, Aug 20, 2018
6 mins ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics