Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still of the opinion that the girls were dead by the time Shanann returned home. I can't imagine she would have witnessed him killing them or even saw their bodies without calling 911 or running out of the house to call for help. Had she walked in to see her deceased children, she would have freaked out.

One of the reasons he disposed of the girls' bodies in the oil tank was, in case he was caught, it be difficult to determine the time of their deaths. He thought he could then safely float the story that Shanann killed them. If he had 5 weeks home alone, he had plenty of time to think about his plan.

I'm also guessing his story of disposing of all 3 bodies at the same time isn't going to fit his timeline that morning.

The prosecution should be able to pick apart his story.

This makes me wonder if he planned to kill all the children and leave her with no children as revenge. Something went wrong and she passed also.

I find it strange that if he took them all to the oil plant at the same time why was SW buried and the children hidden in oil tanks?

Probably because he realized how difficult it would be to bury all bodies. That takes a lot more time and immense energy. After digging one shallow grave, he probably said screw this! Also, maybe he couldn't lift SW's body high enough to get her in the tank.

You know, typically I go easy on people like that because we re human beings. But he had two small children and a pregnant wife. I hope she is devastated and deeply ashamed.
What gets me is that cheaters think nobody knows!! Within 2 days LE confirmed active affair while CW was still posing for the camera, and denying affair. Arrogant jerk.

Last edited:
Just like we thought he's going to try to argue that SW killed the kids. Unbelievable. Scum.

And he was having an affair like people figured. This thread has been pretty spot on this week.

I’m a little behind again. Sick but not shocked, many of us called this here. This does indeed explain why one of her closests on SW FB page comments said as late as last night minus 16h that he didn’t confess. I only have a ss and didn’t save the link.

Okay, so, I'm torn. She apparently loved him more than he did her. That's clear from her Facebook posts and his affair. Unless she knew he was pulling away so she was overloading him with attention.

I don't think, though, that he would have brought up divorce and stuff up at 2:00 AM just as she got home...then again, he hadn't really seen her in weeks. Maybe he did bring it up because when would he get another chance?

But with the perfect husband, perfect life facade, in Shanann's mind, her life and business would crumble if a divorce were to happen. (Not in reality - but people really get caught up in these pyramid schemes.) So could she have snapped? Could the pregnancy mixed with the Thrive make her snap? Or could Chris have misinterpreted what he saw on the camera? Maybe the kid choked on something and he just made assumptions?

I just am really confused because this whole thing doesn't make sense. I just don't think Chris planned this whole thing out. If he gets up at 4 to go to work, he would have just been sleeping when she got there.
Okay, so, I'm torn. She apparently loved him more than he did her. That's clear from her Facebook posts and his affair. Unless she knew he was pulling away so she was overloading him with attention.

I don't think, though, that he would have brought up divorce and stuff up at 2:00 AM just as she got home...then again, he hadn't really seen her in weeks. Maybe he did bring it up because when would he get another chance?

But with the perfect husband, perfect life facade, in Shanann's mind, her life and business would crumble if a divorce were to happen. (Not in reality - but people really get caught up in these pyramid schemes.) So could she have snapped? Could the pregnancy mixed with the Thrive make her snap? Or could Chris have misinterpreted what he saw on the camera? Maybe the kid choked on something and he just made assumptions?

I just am really confused because this whole thing doesn't make sense. I just don't think Chris planned this whole thing out. If he gets up at 4 to go to work, he would have just been sleeping when she got there.

I think her adoration of him online was part of the MLM plan, as was mentioned in an earlier thread. I have a friend whose husband is big into Amway, and he is always gushing about her on Facebook. Not to say he doesn't adore her, but it seems to be a bit much! JMO...

Affair....maybe she didn't know he was married with kids. When I had been married 13 years with 2 children, I went to his company Christmas party. He was a supervidor. We we're from that town. Lived there. Yet people we're in shock that he was married! I blew his Cover. Later found out he removed his wedding g ring daily, never talked about me, marriage or family. Many girls came out of the woodwork. Of course it ended in divorce. Some guys can do a double life. Co worker could be new. Young reminds me of Heather Elvis being fooled by sydney guy. True narssasists

CW had plenty of video and pix of his family on social media. I'm betting his affair is with someone also who has kids.

I am watching HLNews. Apparently police utilized a drone over his worksite as he was being interviewed. What they saw was a bed sheet left behind, which turned out to match those from their house. Who said this man was so arrogant but stupid was right.

Yes, it's not the same though. I loved seeing her shaking her head and rolling her eyes when Baez or Tot Mom were the topic of the day...
OT again! I love her! Tenacious bulldog! I've always wondered why any man I've ever heard speak about her has nothing nice to say. I don't get it.

Wait a minute. Shanann‘s nails were not short. My guess is she had gel nails and I can tell you these nails are hard and don‘t bend easily (they‘d rather break). Strangling a child with those kind of nails would definitely leave some marks somewhere IMO. The absence of such marks would be one puzzle piece to show CW did it and not Shanann.

upload_2018-8-21_1-32-50.jpeg

IMO:
I think the girls could have already been murdered and put into the tanks earlier that weekend. CW would have been waiting for SW to get home to finish this tragedy. It was all definitely premeditated. With the short amount of time that CW had before he started work, disposing of 3 bodies within 3 hours would make cleaning up after the incident too rushed and carelessly done. So so sad. I still can’t believe there was no emotion whatsoever during the interview. It’s like he was desensitised to the whole thing.
No regret, no sorrow, no remorse, i.e., "It's all about me. Poor me." = sociopath/psychopath,He is one, IMO.

Arrest Affidavit:

After 2 day investigation, LE determined CW having active affair with co-worker prior to CW admission (CW earlier denied affair);

CW Father was with him at Police Dept. CW told LE he'd tell the truth if they let him talk to Dad;

After being allowed to talk to Dad, CW told LE the following:

CW told SW that he wanted a separation and went downstairs

A few moments later, he went back to the bedroom and on the baby monitor on SW nightstand, CW observed SW actively strangling baby Cc (BW was sprawled on the bed "blue").

CW went into a rage and strangled CW

CW loaded the bodies into his back seat of PU, and drove them to oil field where
he placed daughters in tank and buried SW.

Neighbor video camera showed CW truck back into garage at 5:27AM and leave a short time later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay