Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a guess how long this case will take to get to trial?

Oh, I am expecting it could be a while. Maybe not as long as he has a Public Defender, though. The state may wish to move things along and private counsel might have more of an incentive to stall. But I expect maaaany motions about maaaany things, venue, jury pools, press, gag orders, experts, it's such a high profile crime and therefor, case, even with a Public Defender. Would probably also depend on how full the dockets are and how speedy the appointed Judge is , too!

Looking at the witness list two things
1. Blocked out names are children bc juveniles (as SW on there too)
2. JMO what if the ladies names from other states that I am seeing are online affairs and possible hookups too. He was “actively” involved with a co worker but whose to say they don’t need witnesses to show his adulteress nature all along

Who cares if his family believes him? They won’t be on the jury. They can think what they want, but that won’t make it fact. As far as we know they are victims in this too. I feel awful for them. Can you imagine realizing you raised this monster??

Can you imagine being the woman who was sleeping with him? Yikes.

Ashley better retract that ASAP unless she us willing to testify on that

That makes the GF Accessory After the Fact to 3 murders

Not that the GF is an innocent, but she shouldn't be publicly accused of something so heinous as that without real proof

In my opinion, that will be retracted quite soon. There's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

I am surprised that Ashley B. just "threw that out there". It's not only unprofessional but unethical. In my opinion.

Florida is a weird place though. That's how Casey got off. CO is bit more conservative, even though they legalized pot.

All he had to do was walk out the damn door and have his mistress. That’s all. You don’t kill your babies.

While I agree with you, we are rational people (probably lol). I am with you and can’t understand how someone would think that they’d be better off murdering their spouse and children as opposed to paying alimony and child support. It literally makes no sense to me.

I mean what did he think? He (for lack of better words) disposed of them on his company’s property. I can’t wrap my head around it. What was the end game? How was he going to explain everything?

A divorce with custody issues isn’t as easy as just walking out the door and being with your AP, but it’s a lot easier than murdering your spouse and children. Divorce and custody can get messy and expensive, but it eventually gets worked out. But murder? Nah dude, you’re going to jail for a longgg time. Dummy.

Somebody on here actually called it...they predicted he would try to blame his wife for killing the girls. Good call, whoever you were!

And why not, I suppose...nobody saw any of it, and she can no longer defend herself, so may as well shave some years off the prison sentence, eh?

I doubt a jury will buy the story.

I think that he was having a good old time for the 6 weeks his wife and kids were out of town. When they came back, he couldn’t take it. He didn’t want his old life back. I’m guessing he killed the girls just before his wife came home from her second trip, otherwise he would have been up against a Mama Bear. The only other option was he killed his wife first and then killed the girls.

Sicko. Was that cute coworker fling worth it? I doubt it.

So many lies. He couldn't keep his lies straight because they were too many to remember.

August 13, Monday

To Officer Coonrod, CW says Shanann arrived home at 2 am, he woke up 5am, then talked to Shanann about separation, he backed his truck into the garage at 5:27 am to load up tools, then left.

To Officer Baumhover, CW says Shanann arrived at 1:48 am, asked for a separation at 4 am, backed his truck to load up tools at 5:27 am, then left.

August 14 or 15 (most likely 15th)
After talking to dad, he says Shanann strangled both kids and he went into a rage and strangled Shanann. No time given.

CW was arrested 11:02 pm, August 15

If you are telling the truth, there is no reason for this kind of inconsistencies. Shanann absolutely did not kill her babies. No ifs ands or buts.

(I also notice his recall of times is too precise. It seems he had already learned those video recorded time stamps from the media. I know I came back from shopping around 7pm today, but am not sure if the time was 7:03 or 7:05 or 7:06)
Her friend called the cops to come over without giving CW a slither of a chance to get home by lunch and stage the scene.

He was probably mentally cussing her friend out his entire ride back home. :)

He was acting like his normal self in a very abnormal situation. He never shed a tear or nothing. That would weird me out.
He also looked normal. When people are grieving, its written all over their faces. he didn't have that look. If she killed those children, he should have at least been grieving his children. He should have been traumatized that he had, had to kill SW. Instead he laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
De0911