Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just play that sweet little girl singing a song about her Daddy as her "hero". And then, show a picture of her little body, covered with crude oil.

This guy will never see the outside of prison walls. And this is a death penalty case, if I ever saw one.

Listening to those calls was surreal.

I hope LE did the same with CWs mistress before he was arrested. Reading the affidavit they knew who she was almost immediately but he denied for two days before finally admitting he was having an affair.

His friends also said he was on his phone almost the entire time he was with them.
Also in the case of the abduction of Yingying Zhang, FBI got one of his girlfriends to wear a wire and recorded him admitting it.

I just finished watching his arraignment for the first time and I am very pleased with the prosecution in this case. They left NO wiggle room when they charged him. Bottom line is he is remaining in jail imho and the least amount of time he will be there will be 24 years.

They were very clever in charging him with what we assume are moving the bodies / mutilating, altering etc. It is FACT that he even admitted to doing just that simply by telling them where the bodies were, right? So there are various sentencing guidelines for this 2-4 years (not sure if it's each) right up to 24 years. So consider some juror holding out and saying they believed him that he did not kill her but did hide the bodies, if this person can not be turned around through further deliberation then the rest of the jury may go with a compromise verdict IF it gives the maximum allowed which is 24 years. I can't see anyone agreeing to let him go for less then maximum on this charge and he would have the murder charge he admitted to.

I still worrying about him walking or getting a hung jury is for naught because anyone with common sense can see clearly that his story just makes no sense. They will see he is just attempting to get away with 2 of the murders and perhaps sympathy for anyone who would willing to give him some. Don't think there would be much sympathy from anyone who believes he killed them all which is what I strongly believe will be the concensus of the jury.
24 years is not enough!! He'd still be young enough to have a life! He does not deserve to have a life. At all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnemarieNL