Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding how he keeps saying he saw the girls in the baby monitor - he keeps referring to how he saw them, even if the story around the viewing changes... he saw them asleep, he saw Shanann choking them, blah blah... I think this part of the story "I saw them through the monitor" is concocted, and he's sticking with it. He wants to lock in that the babies were in their beds at this specific time, as they should have been, maybe to draw attention away from the fact that they were NOT in their beds, and that he was responsible for removing them from their beds.
"I saw them in their beds as I left for work" - so he could not have been responsible for hurting them, could he? He wasn't even in the same room, he saw them through the monitor.
It's an eerie reversal of Jeffrey Macdonald, who bludgeoned his children to death and then tucked them back into bed (he had to carry one daughter from the main bedroom where she was actually first assaulted) as if he was trying to make everything look normal except for the fact that the children are dead.

Can we discuss whether the mistress worked with C.W. at LeVel or Anadarko here without naming her?

From name leaks I think it is an Anadarko employee. Also he spent his time away from home at work so I would think it would be easier to develop a relationship with someone at a physical job vs over SM with another thriver

That's possible. I'm thinking this guy has a huge ego and a big, expensive house and that he would love nothing more than to try to big-time his gf with his nice house. I found it very interesting about the master bedroom sheets. Maybe he was afraid there would be evidence of the gf on those sheets and that is why tossed one of the sheets in the garbage and thought he'd have time to dispose of it later?

I figured he strangled SW on the bed and was trying to eliminate evidence.

Can we discuss whether the mistress worked with C.W. at LeVel or Anadarko here without naming her?
I would love to, but I don't want to get into trouble! Whoever she is, my guess is she makes very good money and that she has a bright future from a career standpoint. I do think this guy is all about the money.

I would love to, but I don't want to get into trouble! Whoever she is, my guess is she makes very good money and that she has a bright future from a career standpoint. I do think this guy is all about the money.

I've thought the same. My narcissist ex certainly got rid of me the moment he realized I wouldn't be any sort of meal-ticket or breadwinner and moved on to a doctor. Fits with the type.

When I hear coworker. I assume his day job coworker and not his side marketing sales associate.

But who knows. He may have signed some women up to work for them and found 1 that wanted be Mrs CW. Idk

Numerous reports state that the affair was with a co worket has been reported that it was a co worker who he was having an affair with.

Maybe SW discovered about the mistress and who she was and then contact her herself via text/call while away on business trip? enraging CW? maybe that coincides with CW's Facebook deletion so SW could not investigate or contact his friends and/or mistress who may have known about affair.
That was my initial thought SW was reaching out to women on SM or questioning him about them and he got mad deleted facebook. Then she looked up phone numbers on phone bill contacted other woman and he found out on her plane ride home waited up for her. Maybe started a chain of events, she contacts other woman asks if she is having an affair with her husband, other woman contacts CW tells him wife knows he is mad and it all blows up while she is not yet home.

Numerous reports state that the affair was with a co worket has been reported that it was a co worker who he was having an affair with.

Maybe SW discovered about the mistress and who she was and then contact her herself via text/call while away on business trip? enraging CW? maybe that coincides with CW's Facebook deletion so SW could not investigate or contact his friends and/or mistress who may have known about affair.
That was my initial thought SW was reaching out to women on SM or questioning him about them and he got mad deleted facebook. Then she looked up phone numbers on phone bill contacted other woman and he found out on her plane ride home waited up for her. Maybe started a chain of events, she contacts other woman asks if she is having an affair with her husband, other woman contacts CW tells him wife knows he is mad and it all blows up while she is not yet home.

I dunno, it seems he wanted to wipe SW and the kids out of his life, and I'm not sure he would've chosen another Le-Vel marketer because that would've just triggered the resentment he had for his wife. I bet she works/worked for Anadarko.

True - but he is a very arrogant guy and he thinks he's very smart. I'm wondering if the mistress visited his house when SW and the girls were in NC and he opened the garage door so she could hide her car in the garage. He apparently wasn't aware his neighbor's security camera was pointed directly at his garage. I think police were viewing footage from the neighbor's security camera within a day of the "disappearance". IDK but just my thoughts on how the police may have known so early on that he had a mistress.
CW knew about the neighbor's video camera because he mentioned it in his interview with news cameraman ~ check 4:36 time

I’ve been following both Shanann and Mollie’s threads and I keep thinking I should step away and take a little break, but here I am again.

Sending prayers of love, strength & peace to their loved ones and everyone hurting from these tragedies and big hugs to all my WS friends.

I’ve been following both Shanann and Mollie’s threads and I keep thinking I should step away and take a little break, but here I am again.

Sending prayers of love, strength & peace to their loved ones and everyone hurting from these tragedies and big hugs to all my WS friends.
Me too. I'm a noob-but have just lurked. I wish I would've gone into LE.

I dunno, it seems he wanted to wipe SW and the kids out of his life, and I'm not sure he would've chosen another Le-Vel marketer because that would've just triggered the resentment he had for his wife. I bet she works/worked for Anadarko.
It has been confirmed CW was actively involved with a co worker. Doesn't indicate whether Anadarko or Thrive but my guess it is Anadarko co worker separate from SW and her close knit Thrive co workers.

CW knew about the neighbor's video camera because he mentioned it in his interview with news cameraman ~ check 4:36 time
I believe he was trying to redirect with this. Saying hey me and the neighbor both have cameras and nothing unusual was on the cameras but maybe they got picked up from the back where there are no cameras. Basically the whole they just disappeared and not planning on being found.

I figured he strangled SW on the bed and was trying to eliminate evidence.
I think so, too.

Not so easy to positively id someone from a neighbour's surveillance system, though. You don't necessarily get a view of their license plate number, or can't read it if you do.

Yeah but they can see if a car pulled into the driveway. Didn’t the neighbors camera pick up C.W. backing his truck into his garage? If they could see the make and model of a car pulling into the driveway that is the same as someone who C.W. exchanges intimate texts with, well there’s that. But fwiw I doubt her car was ever at their house, and I think if she was ever there during those 4-5 weeks that SW was in NC, she likely did not roam around where neighbors cameras picked up. Jmo

Yeah but they can see if a car pulled into the driveway. Didn’t the neighbors camera pick up C.W. backing his truck into his garage? If they could see the make and model of a car pulling into the driveway that is the same as someone who C.W. exchanges intimate texts with, well there’s that. But fwiw I doubt her car was ever at their house, and I think if she was ever there during those 4-5 weeks that SW was in NC, she likely did not roam around where neighbors cameras picked up. Jmo
They could have rode in SW car and he pulled into garage with her and the neighbors would never have seen her.

I believe he was trying to redirect with this. Saying hey me and the neighbor both have cameras and nothing unusual was on the cameras but maybe they got picked up from the back where there are no cameras. Basically the whole they just disappeared and not planning on being found.
Maybe he only knew about the neighbor's camera because LE was asking him questions about what was on the footage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4