Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would explain why he was forced to say we talked about separating when she got home.

Because no husband truely wants to tell the police that 4 hrs after your wife and kids supposedly went missing. Especially since her personal belongings were still at the house.

BBM

So very true! And no husband in his circumstances would want the police to also discover he's involved in an affair. OMG.

Here is a video of a news helicopter flying over the area where the bodies are believed to have been found. Some that work in the oil business are saying SW probably wasn’t placed in there as well because she wouldn’t fit in the opening. Apparently the tanks are large but the openings are small.

have no idea why but I thought the tanks were further away from each other than the grave

ANyone know if this is like way off the main road out in the middle of nowhere as it relates to the whole complex?

Keep in mind that there are now apps such as Whatsapp which obscure with whom you're texting, because it's technically not SMS and instead uses data/wifi and would never show up on a phone bill. It is also possible to deactivate your Facebook account so that your profile is hidden but you're still able to use the Messenger. I suspect that social media plays a big role. He may have told SW that he had deleted Facebook, blah blah blah, but was using other means to contact the other woman/women.
Burner phones are very popular with cheaters. The wife doesn't usually know they have a secret phone.

A good friend of mine lost her 17 year old daughter to cancer a few months ago, and she said that walking away from her grave when she was interred was the hardest thing she has ever done in her life. She wanted to climb in with her and never leave.

That took the breath out of me. So incredibly sad. I think I would feel the same way. It has been an emotional day with such bad news and reading this brings the tears back. Life is so unfair.

Burner phones are very popular with cheaters. The wife doesn't usually know they have a secret phone.

What is a "burner phone"...sorry never heard this term before......

What is a "burner phone"...sorry never heard this term before......
Burner phones are pay as you go you buy them at Walmart or sometimes the gas station no name to connect to the phone. I don't believe he was using a burner phone to communicate with the woman who was a coworker that would seem very strange. Maybe if you are trolling for unknown women on dating sites or bars and you use a burner but not a coworker you already know.

Are narcissistic personality disorder people aware that they are different than other people? Do they care? They obviously have to fake empathy , caring for others, etc.

I was married to the kind that could perfectly mimic what he perceived to be the proper reaction to different life events. Or have I confused sociopath in with narcissists?

Anyway. Once you realize you're in too deep with one and begin struggling to get away, it's crazy scary dealing with them because their reactions don't match what they're saying. Monsters. These are the monsters you are warned about. Right under your nose.

I think as things calm down we will get some confirmations from friends family etc about mistress finances etc. he is not going to talk he's not going to take a plea he's going to take this to trial that my opinion after living with a narcissistic sociopath for a very long time who can never admit to being wrong about anything even when confronted with the evidence it's always explained away.

Burner phones are pay as you go you buy them at Walmart or sometimes the gas station no name to connect to the phone. I don't believe he was using a burner phone to communicate with the woman who was a coworker that would seem very strange. Maybe if you are trolling for unknown women on dating sites or bars and you use a burner but not a coworker you already know.
The primary reason for a cheating spouse having a burner phone is to try to keep the affair a secret from the wife. This woman was a co-worker, but she was also his mistress.

Are narcissistic personality disorder people aware that they are different than other people? Do they care? They obviously have to fake empathy , caring for others, etc.

I was married to the kind that could perfectly mimic what he perceived to be the proper reaction to different life events. Or have I confused sociopath in with narcissists?

Anyway. Once you realize you're in too deep with one and begin struggling to get away, it's crazy scary dealing with them because their reactions don't match what they're saying. Monsters. These are the monsters you are warned about. Right under your nose.

Some do, but not to the extent they'd ever actually seek help for their issues. I've known three and one would always say "I know there's something off about me".... and he'd bounce between that and his narcissistic tendencies. However, he never had intention of ever trying to get help for why he was the way he was. It's like he knew he was "off", but the narcissistic part of him used it to deflect from the harm he caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaMaude