Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t seen this MSM report via a Charlotte outlet posted here, yet.

This woman met SW, her father, the girls and CW in Myrtle Beach, while waiting in line for a kids bungee jump attraction— and this woman took pictures of the girls and spoke to SW at length. She also described CW’s demeanor.

Just thought it was an interesting tidbit to their story.

NC mother captures slain family on camera during beach trip

Wow- this is a great find!!!! VERY eerie to see him with his family (not in edited social media posts) just 10 days before he killed them.

One reason I think this case is so mesmerizing is they look like any of the other millions of young families out there today. Its very creepy and unsettling. I wonder how many warning signs, in retrospect, her family and friends will report.

If you watch the series "Evil Lives Here" on the ID Channel, they feature long interviews with people who lived with family members who committed horrific crimes. Its very interesting to hear what they were like behind closed doors.

just my opinion, and it’s from
I haven’t seen this MSM report via a Charlotte outlet posted here, yet.

This woman met SW, her father, the girls and CW in Myrtle Beach, while waiting in line for a kids bungee jump attraction— and this woman took pictures of the girls and spoke to SW at length. She also described CW’s demeanor.

Just thought it was an interesting tidbit to their story.

How was this taken in early August when it’s reported CW was at home and the girls and SW were in another state for the 5 weeks before the murders?

I think that it has something to do with the baby name that maybe angered SW when she discovered info about the affair.
Are we still with AR or is that now a reject? I Can't keep up!

just my opinion, and it’s from

How was this taken in early August when it’s reported CW was at home and the girls and SW were in another state for the 5 weeks before the murders?

I’m thinking he may have visited them for some of their vacation because the woman said the pictures were taken 2wks before their deaths. I noticed the timing and watched the video, but, you can tell it’s him.

I don’t think there’s confirmation either way if he visited them, or not. It could have been a surprise visit from him as well, that she didn’t expect. But, I could clearly see him in the pics, so maybe it’s just a piece of their puzzle that hasn’t been closely examined yet.

Worth re-posting some links from the earliest threads for people who may have missed them

This is footage broadcast on Aug 16th from Aberdeen salon where SW's mum works. Short interview shows the pic of CW having his hair cut there and mum's co-worker explain that in her opinion, a separation was on the cards .

"separation was “ definitely the plan” and that there was " trouble in the marriage"

See what you think

'She loved her little girls more than life itself:' Friends remember Shanann Watts :: WRAL.com

Good Morning!!!
I came upon this article earlier and I think it will help to explain a little of the oil sites. I knew that the ranchers make money leasing their land to the oil and gas companies and it has helped them to keep their heads above water.
This article from 2014 is the ranch that abuts the ranch where SW and children were found.

Weld County rancher works around oil, gas drilling

The CW 2012 "deteriorating relationships "presentation which we saw back on Thread 1.
check out around 4mins mark and listen to what he says about the impact of infidelity.
OK it's easy with hindsight but he seems to have pretty casual/ matter of fact ethics on that .

This is before marriage so may have been some kind of pre-marriage class, IDK.

Further to the video from last night about CW being in Myrtle Beach with SW and their daughters + SW's father on Aug 2nd. The women in the video who took the photos and spoke with SW directly, stated that the pictures were taken August 2nd. Is there a timeline confirmed of the dates when SW was in NC and CW was not? I was certain I read CW was only in NC the first week of SW's 6 week visit to NC. The women in the video said CW was acting strange and disengaged (paraphrasing). You can see in the image CW not even looking at his daughter as she did her activity, he was turned away and appears to be looking at something in his hand. I am assuming a cell phone.

I'm going to guess the source of that article is not an approved one for WS, since the link has asterisks where the website name/address would be.

It's from Radar Online. I found it by googling the part of URL that was showing. If you want to read it, just copy and paste that part of the URL into your search engine

I cannot access this article in the UK, but it makes reference to the dog barking in an unusual way. Could someone please copy and paster the article?

https://***********.com/exclusives/2018/08/colorado-killer-chris-watts-neighbor-talks-family-deaths/
found it but I don't think I'm allowed to link (TOS)
go to crime online dotcom - no spaces
Neighbor says dog was always barking- noisier than Watts family normally.
But night/day of murders dog was howling in a different tone, like he was
being beaten or scolded harshly. She had never heard the dog sound like this.

Further to the video from last night about CW being in Myrtle Beach with SW and their daughters + SW's father on Aug 2nd. The women in the video who took the photos and spoke with SW directly, stated that the pictures were taken August 2nd. Is there a timeline confirmed of the dates when SW was in NC and CW was not? I was certain I read CW was only in NC the first week of SW's 6 week visit to NC. The women in the video said CW was acting strange and disengaged (paraphrasing). You can see in the image CW not even looking at his daughter as she did her activity, he was turned away and appears to be looking at something in his hand. I am assuming a cell phone.

Ibbd.
Can you screenshot or do a full quote of that msm piece - posters in europe can't access it. ( Tried icognito, still can't read it.)
Sorry can't help with those TLine dates at the moment - as am unsure myself.

Ibbd.
Can you screenshot or do a full quote of that msm piece - posters in europe can't access it. ( Tried icognito, still can't read it.)
Sorry can't help with those TLine dates at the moment - as am unsure myself.

Michele Greer said the picture she took is chilling to her now -- a happy moment frozen in time before the unfathomable horror that shocked and crushed the nation.

Author: Savannah Levins
Published: 11:00 PM EDT August 21, 2018
Updated: 11:15 PM EDT August 21, 2018
A North Carolina mother, who took family vacation pictures at Myrtle Beach earlier this month, captured images of Shanann Watts and one of her two daughters days before they were murdered.

Shannan’s husband and the girls’ father, Chris Watts, is also visible in the photos. He is the prime suspect in their deaths.

<MOD SNIP> <You can't violate the 10% copyright rule. What you can do is use our private messaging system called "Conversations" and send this info to your friend in Europe via a conversation. Thank you>

Promoted video
SPONSORED by usaa.com
Click to learn more

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics