CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but apparently they have interviewed the alleged mistress. (Which I would think they already had, but the news is finally reporting it..
I have heard this too.

Have there been any statements made by people who know CW vouching for his character? Maybe I just missed it- but it seems like there have been no public statements about him made by his family or personal friends.... it seems odd not to have heard from someone who knew him outside of his relationship with SW who vouched for his sanity.
I don’t, for a second, believe that SW killed her children. I’ve questioned how he had time to kill them all and dump them in such a short time frame. I am wondering about why she would leave the kids with him after she had left for 6 weeks this summer. It seems that if they were having issues, and she and the girls were gone for 6 weeks, then she returns and leaves them with him for a business trip, is weird.
Those sweet babies, i just can’t even imagine. Why not just jump ship, why take them? It’s so sad.

BBM......You are saying he put his dead children, whom he murdered, in vats of oil to keep them warm? Do you believe this?

perhaps the original post was meaning that he put them in the vat so that they would be very warm and the decomposition will be accelerated. I posted an earlier article that the oil will be very constant and the body and the clothes would be broken down at some point. I'm starting to catch on to some of these things going on here and the meaning of them perhaps can be taken two ways, and are as a double meaning?

Their loan was an astonishing 98% of value. So 2% down.

What amount of points did they have to pay or what kind of an interest rate do you get for such a big % loan? I have no problem believing their payment was $3000 and likely 90% of it was interest

Again, they were a childless couple. Even anticipating children, did they really need a 5 bedroom home?

I think with PMI, homeowners insurance and property taxes, their monthly payment was all of $3,000 a month, and that is if they had a decent interest rate.

The Weld Co. Property Assessor's website shows the property taxes are current on their house. A large bank (probably their mortgage co) has been making tax payments twice a year to the county. Where I live, property taxes come out of escrow and are paid to the county twice a year.

Based on this, I think they were current on their mortgage.

Does anyone know how he spent his time? Playing golf? Martial arts? Go-cart racing? I mean, Did he have expensive hobbies?

I doubt he had time for many hobbies given he worked full time and given SW multiple Thrive trips he probably looked after the children most of the rest of the time. He clearly spent time working out given his physique

Right? I think of what 600k gets you here where I live in comparison. lol

Fredrick is actually on the cheap end for this area. I own a 2 bedroom townhome that I paid 190,000 in 2012. It's now worth 450,000. Buyers usually pay over the purchase price now, around 40k over and put down half in cash. That's why I became a programmer...

When my now 7-year-old was 2.5 years old, he was running a slight fever. We planned to give him some fever reducer and put him to bed. A few minutes later, I looked him--his eyes were wide open fixed at the ceiling, his lips were blue and trembling. I said his name, nothing. Screamed his name, nothing. Shook him, nothing. And then came a blood curdling scream out of me as I carried him to the phone-my husband panicked, ran in the house-- I said "he's dying!" and I called ER. Turns out he had a febrile seizure.

Point being-- a parent will panic and will do anything to save the child. Not once, in all of that, did I think about ME. ALL I wanted was help to save my child.

Same here. When my child died I never once considered that I would be blamed and tried to hide his body-I called 911 and performed CPR until they got there. He'd already been dead for several hours by the time I discovered him but I still TRIED.

Fredrick is actually on the cheap end for this area. I own a 2 bedroom townhome that I paid 190,000 in 2012. It's now worth 450,000. Buyers usually pay over the purchase price now, around 40k over and put down half in cash. That's why I became a programmer...

I can't imagine. My town is expensive, because it sits on a large lake, so it's not an accurate representation of home prices in the state. So you have a lot of programmers, doctors, etc, that work in the city and commute from here. If you go less than 10 miles in any direction, home prices drop considerably.

I’m curious to know a detailed timeline of what you think actually happened to Shannan, her daughters, and unborn son, as well as your thoughts on Chris’ demeanor from Sunday until the courtroom appearance.

I believe the incident happened shortly after she came home. He then spent three hours trying to figure out what to do. He made a bad decision by not calling 911 and decided to hide the bodies to make it look like she left. He tried his best to stick with that but couldn’t. His court demeanor he looks very devastated.

Have there been any statements made by people who know CW vouching for his character? Maybe I just missed it- but it seems like there have been no public statements about him made by his family or personal friends.... it seems odd not to have heard from someone who knew him outside of his relationship with SW who vouched for his sanity.
I don’t, for a second, believe that SW killed her children. I’ve questioned how he had time to kill them all and dump them in such a short time frame. I am wondering about why she would leave the kids with him after she had left for 6 weeks this summer. It seems that if they were having issues, and she and the girls were gone for 6 weeks, then she returns and leaves them with him for a business trip, is weird.
Those sweet babies, i just can’t even imagine. Why not just jump ship, why take them? It’s so sad.

Triple-Murder Suspect Chris Watts Seemed Like ‘Family Man’ Who 'Would Die For' Daughters: Friend

Agree. CW was pretty much a chubby dork until he got his game on recently. My guess is his new "buff" is from the waist up only and that he still had tree-trunk legs. JMO

My *advertiser censored*****e brother is overweight and not slightly attractive (No, I'm not saying this because he's my brother and he's a jerk, I literally don't understand it) and gets women like crazy. CW is way more attractive in comparison.

I don't think the guy is ugly (stripping away what he's done for this assessment). Not even by a long shot. He's conventionally attractive. I'm sure there would be plenty of women out there attracted to him.

I believe the incident happened shortly after she came home. He then spent three hours trying to figure out what to do. He made a bad decision by not calling 911 and decided to hide the bodies to make it look like she left. He tried his best to stick with that but couldn’t. His court demeanor he looks very devastated.
He should have looked devastated when his wife and family were missing. Instead he looked quite happy. Now he is devastated because he has been charged with their murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734