CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was pregnant. It's not easy physically to grow another human inside you. NU said that SW had not been feeling well. I can't understand how anyone would think she would have the energy and strength to kill her children by strangling them. Well obviously, the police don't believe she did. Apparently, the evidence is pointing at CW and CW alone.

I agree. To add, she was in a high-risk pregnancy because she suffered from lupus. Also agree, LE doesn't believe it either, based on the charges.

I'm kind of thinking this guy thinks he is a real prize, to claim that his wife flipped out and strangled the little girls because he told her he wanted a separation. It has a hint of "I'm so wonderful, look at what my wife did when she found out she was losing me", IMO.

Any woman on this forum knows that another woman is not going to react to that kind of news by strangling her precious, innocent daughters.

Personally I'm stunned by some of the posts here. When I faced the breakup of a marriage that I did not want: I was so distraught, at the loss of family, everything we had worked towards. I do remember thinking of taking out all of us, myself included. Yes, myself. I would have never, killed my SO, killed my children and stayed behind to face it all. No way! Let's just say in the heat of the moment I offed SO and the rest. And chickened out, I would have to be tranquilized beyond belief, no doubt in my mind I would be a crying, shaking mess. PLEASE! IMO this was no accident, and it didnt happen the way CW claims. Even if SM stuff was a facade, SW did not strangle her children. IMO
Seems to me that strangulation is a very personal method of murder. It’s not like shooting a gun or stabbing someone with a knife. You have to squeeze the person’s neck with all your strength, with both hands and look them in the eye until you feel the life go out of them and they go limp. I’m pretty sure the victims’ faces go through all kinds of grotesque changes, and you’d probably have to listen to terrifying gasping sounds coming out of them. I have a really hard time imagining any mother capable doing this, and after seeing Shanann’s videos and pictures, I have to say, No Way! She couldn’t do it! She wasn’t angry at her daughters, she was devoted to them. She was so proud of them, they were her everything. She didn’t want out of her family, she loved them! She was no Susan Smith.

'Close to him?' In a tank of crude oil, they'd be 'close' to him? That makes no sense. You don't fill a grief stricken need for closeness by stuffing your baby's bodies into a tank of stinky, smelly chemicals that will eat through their bodies. No. That was not why he did that, in my opinion.
I know, that is what all good fathers do to their clean and innocent little girls. Put them in the dirtiest, darkest place that you can think of.

Meh, I don't really buy into internet boogeymen. I'm more worried about the people around me than random people on the internet knowing who I am.

None of our identities are safe on the internet anyway. I could find out who every single person on this forum is and where they live if I really wanted to do it (I don't.). Just personal information makes the process a little quicker and easier.

Same here. If someone wants to figure out who you are and use that, they'll find a way. I join discussion forums to discuss things. Sometimes that means sharing similar experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee