CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's been published in mainstream media so it's okay to answer if you know the answer, but what was the doctor visit for? A gender determination? I thought they already knew that is the name of the baby has been published as Nicko by her brother previously on these threads? I'm confused.
You go to the doctor all through the pregnancy first monthly, then fortnightly and in the last month, weekly. At least that is how we do it. Blood pressure taken, urine test and weighed and an outside palpation of the bump to see if growth has occurred since the last visit.

Hi Jennifer, that is true but he moved from being interviewed standing on his front porch to standing in front of his garage. Likely when reporters switched off for interviews.
in front of garage portion of interview
images

standing on his front porch portion of interview, same clothes
images

It took awhile for the answer to come back as to what the significance of his shirt and where he was standing was.

In the meantime, my focus became on his shirt, and that it was Tar Heels. It reminded me of the dinosaur oil pits in California.

They call them oil/tar pits.

Oillllllll disposal of the girls!

:gaah:

I'm new to this forum and have tried to catch up on everything that is being said. My brother questioned NA's reaction the same as you all are and I'll clarify for you as well. Shanann stayed in contact with her team religiously, she had a planner in which she scheduled out her entire day with phone calls, training, conferences etc. Those on her team that were seriously in it to hit ranks stayed in constant contact ALL THE TIME. We become like family and NA was one of the closest to Shan and one of her best promotors. They were always in contact. What CW said in his interview about her talking to her people more consistently was accurate. As far as plane tickets, for the company trips (vacations) and whatnot, those got paid for by the company because of her rank. Yes CW had his car bonus as well as her. This is from someone who knew her and very much adored her. Just trying to clear up some quick things I caught but I have not read through all 48 pages

Did he still have his car when he murdered his family?

You go to the doctor all through the pregnancy first monthly, then fortnightly and in the last month, weekly. At least that is how we do it. Blood pressure taken, urine test and weighed and an outside palpation of the bump to see if growth has occurred since the last visit.

Yup. It typically goes weeks 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40. Someone high risk like me (and SW) may go more frequently in the beginning, or have a MFM/Perinatologist that they also see alongside their OBGYN.

I'm new to this forum and have tried to catch up on everything that is being said. My brother questioned NA's reaction the same as you all are and I'll clarify for you as well. Shanann stayed in contact with her team religiously, she had a planner in which she scheduled out her entire day with phone calls, training, conferences etc. Those on her team that were seriously in it to hit ranks stayed in constant contact ALL THE TIME. We become like family and NA was one of the closest to Shan and one of her best promotors. They were always in contact. What CW said in his interview about her talking to her people more consistently was accurate. As far as plane tickets, for the company trips (vacations) and whatnot, those got paid for by the company because of her rank. Yes CW had his car bonus as well as her. This is from someone who knew her and very much adored her. Just trying to clear up some quick things I caught but I have not read through all 48 pages

Welcome!

If her or not for NA and her closeness with her, he may have likely gotten away with this!

I missed the report of her passing out. Seems she maybe had things going on and wasn’t herself. IMO
She was pregnant. It's not easy physically to grow another human inside you. NU said that SW had not been feeling well. I can't understand how anyone would think she would have the energy and strength to kill her children by strangling them. Well obviously, the police don't believe she did. Apparently, the evidence is pointing at CW and CW alone.

I agree. This indeed can and does happen.

I followed a case on websleuths a few years ago that involved a husband who murdered his wife. One of the verified insiders on the case sent me a few private messages advising the husband's family members and perhaps even the defense were posting.

The insider had to testify in court and she advised me the defense attorney, in court, accused "Molly" on websleuths - that would be me, of being a close friend of the deceased woman. I didn't know anyone in this case and I live on the other side of the country.

The defense was trying to sell a theory that was flawed, and I knew it. I have expertise in a particular process and I posted how that process really works. Not my fault that what I said contradicted what the defense was trying to sell. In reality, they really didn't have much to work with in terms of defending him.

You never know exactly who is reading the forums, and you don't know who is really posting. That is what I learned from that experience!
This is also why people should not post about their illnesses, counties, references to their locations, information about their age, family members age, etc on the forums. I am amazed at the personal info that has been shared just in the last 25 pages on this thread.

She was pregnant. It's not easy physically to grow another human inside you. NU said that SW had not been feeling well. I can't understand how anyone would think she would have the energy and strength to kill her children by strangling them. Well obviously, the police don't believe she did. Apparently, the evidence is pointing at CW and CW alone.

BBM.

Especially when you have a disease like Lupus, like SW did.

This is also why people should not post about their illnesses, counties, references to their locations, information about their age, family members age, etc on the forums. I am amazed at the personal info that has been shared just in the last 25 pages on this thread.

Meh, I don't really buy into internet boogeymen. I'm more worried about the people around me than random people on the internet knowing who I am.

None of our identities are safe on the internet anyway. I could find out who every single person on this forum is and where they live if I really wanted to do it (I don't.). Just personal information makes the process a little quicker and easier.

Welcome isalybra. :):)
Your first post, and so informative.
Hope you provide more info along the way.
Thanks.

As I said, placing them there meant they’d be close to him. His only option in his mind at that point IMO.

'Close to him?' In a tank of crude oil, they'd be 'close' to him? That makes no sense. You don't fill a grief stricken need for closeness by stuffing your baby's bodies into a tank of stinky, smelly chemicals that will eat through their bodies. No. That was not why he did that, in my opinion.

Wow, sounds like he's describing Ted Bundy.

“He’s just a very warm, personable person,” says Landon. “He never seemed like someone with anything to hide, because he is so good at looking you in the eye and talking to you. He’s very gifted with words, like he knew what to say to make you like him and warm up to him.”
Apparently, his gift for words left him during the interview.

It took awhile for the answer to come back as to what the significance of his shirt and where he was standing was.

In the meantime, my focus became on his shirt, and that it was Tar Heels. It reminded me of the dinosaur oil pits in California.

They call them oil/tar pits.

Oillllllll disposal of the girls!

:gaah:
SABBM

The levels of monstrous evil inside this CW defy normal human understanding.
How dare he make fun of the children he murdered !

Meh, I don't really buy into internet boogeymen. I'm more worried about the people around me than random people on the internet knowing who I am.

None of our identities are safe on the internet anyway. I could find out who every single person on this forum is and where they live if I really wanted to do it (I don't.). Just personal information makes the process a little quicker and easier.
Not everyone is aware of the risks and dangers that are out there.

'Close to him?' In a tank of crude oil, they'd be 'close' to him? That makes no sense. You don't fill a grief stricken need for closeness by stuffing your baby's bodies into a tank of stinky, smelly chemicals that will eat through their bodies. No. That was not why he did that, in my opinion.

Not to mention that it was a "former" worksite, indicating that he was no longer working at that location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k2910