CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jennifer, that is true but he moved from being interviewed standing on his front porch to standing in front of his garage. Likely when reporters switched off for interviews.
in front of garage portion of interview
images

standing on his front porch portion of interview, same clothes
images

Thanks. I didn't see that one. I only saw the short and long versions of the veranda one.

If everyone was attracted to the same type, some of us would be very alone.... lol

Also, the dating pool for people in their 30s can be slim pickings. I think women were attracted to not just his appearance (mostly his body) but that he had a decent job and probably drove SW's Lexus when she was away for 6 weeks. I was giving the mistress the benefit of the doubt before but I'm beginning to think she was fully aware that he was married. She needs to come forward soon imo if she wants to save her image.

DAdvocate stated that CW was not smiling in second interview and I responded with image that it was the same video that DAdvocate posted because you can see CW standing in front of the brick and siding of his house in both the video and picture. CW is clearly smiling in image below.
images
Maybe he's not smiling in the second interview because during the first interview the sniffer hounds found a death scent and he knew it.

I'm new to this forum and have tried to catch up on everything that is being said. My brother questioned NA's reaction the same as you all are and I'll clarify for you as well. Shanann stayed in contact with her team religiously, she had a planner in which she scheduled out her entire day with phone calls, training, conferences etc. Those on her team that were seriously in it to hit ranks stayed in constant contact ALL THE TIME. We become like family and NA was one of the closest to Shan and one of her best promotors. They were always in contact. What CW said in his interview about her talking to her people more consistently was accurate. As far as plane tickets, for the company trips (vacations) and whatnot, those got paid for by the company because of her rank. Yes CW had his car bonus as well as her. This is from someone who knew her and very much adored her. Just trying to clear up some quick things I caught but I have not read through all 48 pages

I'm new to this forum and have tried to catch up on everything that is being said. My brother questioned NA's reaction the same as you all are and I'll clarify for you as well. Shanann stayed in contact with her team religiously, she had a planner in which she scheduled out her entire day with phone calls, training, conferences etc. Those on her team that were seriously in it to hit ranks stayed in constant contact ALL THE TIME. We become like family and NA was one of the closest to Shan and one of her best promotors. They were always in contact. What CW said in his interview about her talking to her people more consistently was accurate. As far as plane tickets, for the company trips (vacations) and whatnot, those got paid for by the company because of her rank. Yes CW had his car bonus as well as her. This is from someone who knew her and very much adored her. Just trying to clear up some quick things I caught but I have not read through all 48 pages
WELCOME!!!! It is nice to have someone on here that knew her.

Thank you for joining us.

Thank you for chiming in with some clarity.

Three murders = an incident? SMDH

I believe he murdered the children before she came home. I can only hope she didn't know before he killed her.

As I've mentioned before, whoever is defending him needs to rethink their strategy. The current one is going to be laughed out of court. moo

Agreed. Especially if part of the defense is going to be arguing that he put his precious babies into an oil tank to keep them warm, or to keep them close to him. That is sick. Especially after saying that he killed SW out of rage to protect those same babies.

DA has got to be a family member or part of the defense team. He just has too.

This trial is going to be hell for poor SW family. The anguish on the face of her father and brother during the hearing, now they're going to have sit through CW and his attorney trying to paint SW as someone that strangled her 2 children, who she loved more than anything in the world.

When does the time of death come out?? Will it be in the preliminary autopsy or later ? I think that when we find out the girls' TOD,it will answer a lot of questions/theories. MOO JMO
The whole case hinges on the girls TOD. Which is why he put them in the oil, to try and erase the forensic evidence of that, and maybe some other more horrific things that happened. JMOO!! o_O

WELFARE CHECK
A neighbor of mine called the police today for a welfare check on our elderly neighbor. He was just at his relatives. Yes, the police came.
And missing an important doctor's appt and having ill health seems as if it would be seen as a red flag.
Women are at their highest risk of assault when pregnant, as well.

That top pic where he's showing off how proud he is of his shirt and how much he loves it

Shouldn't he have been showing off pics of his missing family members and talking about how much he loves them?!?

Moo
Oh snap! Yes he should be. No one cares about his dang shirt, the narcissistic fool. I don't even know what was on it.

Personally I'm stunned by some of the posts here. When I faced the breakup of a marriage that I did not want: I was so distraught, at the loss of family, everything we had worked towards. I do remember thinking of taking out all of us, myself included. Yes, myself. I would have never, killed my SO, killed my children and stayed behind to face it all. No way! Let's just say in the heat of the moment I offed SO and the rest. And chickened out, I would have to be tranquilized beyond belief, no doubt in my mind I would be a crying, shaking mess. PLEASE! IMO this was no accident, and it didnt happen the way CW claims. Even if SM stuff was a facade, SW did not strangle her children. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexisboyd