PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Two things from the Sen. RJ reports referred to previously above.

There is a picture of TC talking on his cell phone that was taken by a sniper. Who was he talking with during this event? An accomplice or someone else? Didn't his parents not hear from him for some time during that day and called the police?

Also, there is mention that the SS was not going to provide snipers/countersnipers for this Butler event but later changed their minds. Thus, there are many questions as to why they didn't and then did given that their snipers made a big difference in the final outcome of things there?

There is a picture of TC talking on his cell phone that was taken by a sniper. Who was he talking with during this event? An accomplice or someone else? Didn't his parents not hear from him for some time during that day and called the police?

Also, there is mention that the SS was not going to provide snipers/countersnipers for this Butler event but later changed their minds. Thus, there are many questions as to why they didn't and then did given that their snipers made a big difference in the final outcome of things there?

I think complacency.

Nothing had happened that dangerous for years so they just did not see the need. Probably bored waiting to get off shift. Starting to just do the minimum required.

Now look at them, completely the opposite.

This is how it seems to me

: self-satisfaction especially when accompanied by unawareness of actual dangers or deficiencies
When it comes to safety, complacency can be dangerous.

: an instance of usually unaware or uninformed self-satisfaction

Last edited:

There is a picture of TC talking on his cell phone that was taken by a sniper. Who was he talking with during this event ? An accomplice or someone else ? Didn't his parents not hear from him for some time during that day and called the police ?

Bbm.
Was it this SS person ?

ks-secret-service.html

Pics from link :
1a.jpeg

1b.jpg

The photos were taken before or after the phone call.
Wonder if the person(s) he was speaking to will be revealed ?
Omo.

Eta : I'm interested in what happened in the 'before' more than the 'after'.
Why the delayed response ?
Imo.

Last edited:
Post #196
Layer said :
".....Wray just tossed that out there without giving any more details. The way he said it made me think there was some kind of forensic evidence, like fingerprints or dna on the pipe. Perhaps a footprint on the "mechanical device." At the time I had a normal part of the building mechanical system in mind - drain pipe, A/C unit etc, but who knows?

With regards to the gun all I heard him say was speculation that the collapsible stock had made it easier to conceal/carry onto the roof.
I got the impression that they still don't know how he or the gun got on the roof. He confirmed the number of shots taken....."

Snipped for focus.
Red emphasis mine.

It still hasn't been made clear about whether TC carried the gun to the roof via backpack/book bag , or if it was strapped to his back .
In all of the footage and photos I've seen in msm, TC and the gun which was moved are the only two objects in the frame.
Even blurred, it looks like just Crooks and the gun.

At the end of the roof, it looks like a local LEO standing next to one or two backpacks.

If one of those belonged to Crooks, did they handle it -- aka pick it up with ungloved hands and move it ?
Seems careless, but maybe a forensics or bomb disposal team had already looked inside it ?
What if it was rigged to explode.
He had a detonator for the explosives in his vehicle.
I wouldn't have touched his backpack.

Some links showing what the LE officers would've seen when they walked on the roof ; the first shows a photo of TC's bike which has his backpack right next to it; I haven't yet found a photo or video showing TC's book bag or backpack next to his body:
Warning, some links are more graphic than others:

From Fox 10 Phoenix Affiliate in AZ:

@0:24 and onwards there is a LEO standing next to two items.

@00:17 -00:20

Blurred but it looks like it's just Crooks and the gun -- which was moved a few yards away.
Did he have a rifle strap or AR sling on his body ?
It's been long enough that I think the public should know this by now -- but since some of us do not -- I'm asking.
Imo.
Omo.

It's a very convoluted situation. 'Butler ESU' was in charge of that sector but 'Butler ESU' is basically a fictitious entity that doesn't really exist in the normal sense of a police force. 'Butler ESU' is made up of a patchwork of cops and sheriffs from various jurisdictions in Butler that can be summoned from their regular cop jobs rather than being an independent police force. 'Butler ESU' then apparently used mutual aid to summon 'Beaver ESU' (a similar patchwork from Beaver) with 'Beaver ESU' coming under the banner of 'Butler ESU.' The snipers in question were doing an irregular activity for them as this wasn't some hostage situation plus they were very disconnected from their normal organization (Originating PD->Beaver ESU->Butler ESU->Pennsylvania State Police (they'd have to call into command on certain things, which was PSP)->Secret Service).

The issue that Senator Grassley is tryng to get at is to determine what the assigned coverage areas were for local LE (regional, state) and the location of the assigned positions for local LE.

Without knowing this information, it doesn't make sense to focus on local LE for not doing their jobs, or to minimize their abilities and experience, IMO. If they were stationed at their assigned positions by SS, and if they were securing their assigned coverage areas, then they are doing what SS asked them to do.

Looking forward to seeing Rowe's response to Grassley's latest request for information (Friday, August 9th).

EBM

Last edited:
The issue that Senator Grassley is tryng to get at is to determine what the assigned coverage areas were for local LE (regional, state) and the location of the assigned positions for local LE.

Without knowing this information, it doesn't make sense to focus on local LE for not doing their jobs, or to minimize their abilities and experience, IMO. If they were stationed at their assigned positions by SS, and if they were securing their assigned coverage areas, then they are doing what SS asked them to do.

Looking forward to seeing Rowe's response to Grassley's latest request for information (Friday, August 9th).

EBM
There is much we don't know yet.

The greater burden would lie on the secret service if the local LEO's were under their jurisdiction for the rally.
Did PA LE have to report to the SS or let them know asap what they were discovering that day ?
Agreed regarding Rowe's response.
Should be interesting.
Omo.

It was then that the Secret Service decided to exclude the entire warehouse complex owned by AGR, including Building No. 6, which Mr. Crooks would later use, from its inner security perimeter.
This meant that on the day of the rally,
Mr. Crooks was able to approach the building without passing through security screening.

Red emphasis mine.
Smh.

So even if TC had the rifle strapped to his back, or a backpack with the unassembled parts in it -- he would've bypassed any potential questioning ?

This is difficult to imagine either PA LE or the secret service being 'ok' with it.
Imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios
Back